Author

Topic: [ANN] US/North American Bitfury sales NEW STOCK ***NOW SHIPPING*** - page 256. (Read 576776 times)

legendary
Activity: 1121
Merit: 1003
what happens if the deadlines are not met? Such as make a purchase for August delivery and is delivered in October. Is the customer refunded funds or tough luck.. That's the only question I have now.

Thanks for answering all our questions presale. I hope it is a huge success.
vip
Activity: 472
Merit: 250
Nice! Anxiously waiting for bitpay  Grin

Somebody already had the idea to just run an order through as Bank Transfer, and mark on the order that they will pay with bitcoins.  I totally support this if you want to stake a claim to your spot.  For these orders, my sales team will just contact you directly for payment...its good incentive for me to get the BitPay gateway working.

Please don't abuse it - place an order for the number of units you intend to pay for.  Keep in mind that I can't spot the BTC price at the exact time you placed the order - but I will set BTC at Daily (High+Low)/2 on the day you purchased, according to http://bitcoincharts.com/charts.

Activity: 158
Merit: 100
You mentioned bank wire to be accepted form of payment but it's not listed on the site.  How would we go about doing this?
vip
I do wonder if the setup instructions, provide cooling info. No mention of fans in the description.

We undervolted the boards for heat & power considerations.  No heatsinks are necessary, though we do expect supplemental fan cooling to be necessary - they put off about 250 - 300w fully loaded, so yeah you need to blow air on them.  We didn't see the need for extensive heatsinks and individual fans that just add cost, maintenance and noise.

legendary
Activity: 3878
Merit: 1193
All orders are refundable 100% in USD nominated price until shipped.

Quoted to preserve refund policy. No changing refund policy after receiving orders (like other less reputable companies are doing).
vip
What happens if BitFury doesn't meet his power estimates?

He did.  We have about .8w/Gh/s.  Our H-board is about 15w, 25Gh/s.

Yes, a starter kit comes with the M-board (power backplane, level shifting, controller interface).  It also comes with a preloaded rPi controller, and PSU adapter cable!

vip
Dave

What are your T&C, all I can find is that your AGREE to them but do not list what they are, unless I'm blind and missed something?

Terms & Conditions

Your acceptance of these terms
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy and terms of service. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.

Rushed it, sorry.  I'll get that updated
vip
buzzdave, do you know by August delivery, is it early August or end of August and how confident you are the bitfury team can deliver by this time?

Also the hosting option listed on your website looks interesting but it says "starting November", does it mean it is not possible to host bitfury miner in August?

Thanks

August delivery means by August 31st.  This isn't an exact science, so I'm trying to give realistic dates.  I hope to exceed expectations on that.  I'm 100% confident in this team and the product.  There's been so much development in the last 6 - 9 months that has been kept totally under wraps.  By sending our chips out into the forum community we've got independent verification that they work - Intron and C-scape were able to tweak their Avalon design and already have Bitfury's chip hashing.

Here's the thread for that development effort: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-bitfury-is-looking-for-alpha-testers-of-first-chips-free-money-here-228677.

I have deployment for the 100TH mine (https://picostocks.com/stocks/view/19) from late July into August.  I have to reserve time & energy for that project.  I want to keep expectations realistic and not overpromise on the hosting side.  Its no mean feat to host 5,000 of these H-boards.

Activity: 8
Merit: 0
I do wonder if the setup instructions, provide cooling info. No mention of fans in the description.
Activity: 420
Description says master board included in the kit.

yes, you were right and I was thinking about DIY not come with master board.
legendary
Activity: 952
Merit: 1000
What happens if BitFury doesn't meet his power estimates?
Activity: 8
Description says master board included in the kit.
Activity: 420
Once you have them in hand to sell, the 25Gh/s kit looks like something i'll get. I'm not sure that i understood though, once you buy the kit can you add extra boards or do you need to buy the full kit for each board?

I think you need to buy master board too to get 25Gh/s kit work.
Activity: 490
Merit: 501
Once you have them in hand to sell, the 25Gh/s kit looks like something i'll get. I'm not sure that i understood though, once you buy the kit can you add extra boards or do you need to buy the full kit for each board?
Activity: 631
Merit: 500
Nice! Anxiously waiting for bitpay  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1121
Merit: 1003
interesting,what happens if the deadlines are not met? Such as make a purchase for August delivery and is delivered in October. Is the customer refunded funds or tough luck..
Also, as for August and October delivery dates. Is there a set  date, the first of a month or the end of the month etc.
well just a couple questions I had and hopefully helps others as well.
Regards
Activity: 572
Dave

What are your T&C, all I can find is that your AGREE to them but do not list what they are, unless I'm blind and missed something?

Terms & Conditions

Your acceptance of these terms
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy and terms of service. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1067
Christian Antkow
Will be watching this thread. As soon as it looks like product is imminent, I'll pounce on making a order. Good luck !
Activity: 54
buzzdave, do you know by August delivery, is it early August or end of August and how confident you are the bitfury team can deliver by this time?

Also the hosting option listed on your website looks interesting but it says "starting November", does it mean it is not possible to host bitfury miner in August?

Thanks
Activity: 576
watching. Long time no see Dave!
Jump to: