Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] US/North American Bitfury sales NEW STOCK ***NOW SHIPPING*** - page 38. (Read 576772 times)

Activity: 882
Merit: 547
BTC Mining Hardware, Trading and more
how is tytus related to megabigpower in any way? he just runs a mine. unless he bought out dave's company. the btc world shadniess amazes me.

Bitfury chips were developed by intron & cscape for Tytus' mine.  Without Tytus there would be no Bitfury.  Read the first post in this thread.
Activity: 427
Merit: 251
- electronics design|embedded software|verilog -
how is tytus related to megabigpower in any way? he just runs a mine. unless he bought out dave's company. the btc world shadniess amazes me.

Bitfury chips were developed by intron & cscape for Tytus' mine.  Without Tytus there would be no Bitfury.  Read the first post in this thread.

No no no. Valery (bitfury) designed the chip,
we did the board designs.

intron
Activity: 784
Merit: 1004
Glow Stick Dance!

Activity: 602
Merit: 500
legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1080
With the recent drop as low as $380/BTC this AM in the exchange rate, these are still over-priced for the difficulty.

Someone please update Tytus.  Wink

Tytus is too busy enjoying his hookers and blow to care Smiley lol
Activity: 158
Merit: 100
With the recent drop as low as $380/BTC this AM in the exchange rate, these are still over-priced for the difficulty.

Someone please update Tytus.  Wink
Activity: 62
Merit: 10
Wow, there is going to be a fire-sale of former Chinese mining rigs over the next month...
legendary
If they could match bitmain's prices I'd order. As it stands it's still too expensive. If anyone wants to sell two v1.2 h-cards at a reasonable price give me a shout.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1067
Christian Antkow
Not to be a dick but Dave has already mentioned that Tytus sets the price.  And I've only mentioned a half dozen times myself, lol.

I must have missed that Sad Sorry dudes.
Activity: 681
I'd pay 0.74 BTC for an H-card delivered Dec 19. At $630/BTC, that's $470. I saw the store price at $450 per card briefly but I was too slow. Did anyone else get the $450 price? $700 is way too high now. If the exchange rate shoots up to $950 by morning (highly unlikely IMO), I'll pay $700 for cards. Otherwise I'll just have to wait for Tytus to be willing to sell alot. Smiley
Activity: 784
Merit: 1004
Glow Stick Dance!
I'm trying to show Tytus how much I can sell at these prices by Jan 1, so lets see if he likes lots of sales versus very few!

Thanks for putting up full rigs for re-order, Dave. Didn't realize Tytus was the price driver. Hopefully prices will become more sane after Jan.1st

Not to be a dick but Dave has already mentioned that Tytus sets the price.  And I've only mentioned a half dozen times myself, lol.
legendary
Activity: 3878
Merit: 1193
In my mind, 0.75BTC for an M-board and 0.65BTC per H-board is a price that enables the kit to come close to breakeven, and promotes buying more cards

Pretty close in price to the Bitmain units, so that's reasonable.
Activity: 576
Guys, I am not saying I want to sell but just to get a feel for where you all are at. I have 1 v-1 mboard and 4 v1 h-cards. The partial rig does 130GH/s pretty solid. What do you think the miner to miner BTC value would be all together or in pieces. For the record this has been one set that has needed no extra attention and very little time to keep her chugging.

I am not trying to sell in this thread, I know where to do that. I am only trying to get a metric from the audience that has the most interest in these and that is you guys.
Just Information for me and for Tytus.

M-board V1=?
H-card V1.2=?

In my mind, 0.75BTC for an M-board and 0.65BTC per H-board is a price that enables the kit to come close to breakeven, and promotes buying more cards

That's right around where I was thinking also. I would most likely buy a full kit if it was around 11-12 BTC right now so I at least had a chance to mine that BTC back. I don't like looking at the USD prices and would rather look at how much BTC it costs vs how much BTC it will mine within the next ~6 months.
legendary
I'd give him 0.60 per board for two h-cards, but this is of course not the correct section.
legendary
Activity: 2128
Merit: 1005
ASIC Wannabe
Guys, I am not saying I want to sell but just to get a feel for where you all are at. I have 1 v-1 mboard and 4 v1 h-cards. The partial rig does 130GH/s pretty solid. What do you think the miner to miner BTC value would be all together or in pieces. For the record this has been one set that has needed no extra attention and very little time to keep her chugging.

I am not trying to sell in this thread, I know where to do that. I am only trying to get a metric from the audience that has the most interest in these and that is you guys.

M-board V1=?
H-card V1.2=?

Activity: 153
Merit: 100
Hi all,
Europe shipping is feasible?
Thanks,
Activity: 336
Merit: 250

When I say miner to miner I mean me to you, not e-bay. What would it sell for in BTC? On another note, price it for what you would sell it for, not what you would want to steal it for Wink

This is not an auction and no replies will be accepted as such.

M-board V1=?
H-card V1.2=?

No raspi, no power supply.

If this post is not acceptable here, Just send a pm and I will delete.

Best Regards
vip
Activity: 472
Merit: 250
***CC customers***

For multiple rig purchases, please run separate orders - we'll ship them all together.  Thanks in advance from my merchant account provider...

If you are going to take advantage of the 10 rig discount, just contact [email protected] first - we'll get a store credit placed.

We are trying to keep under a $12k cap per credit card purchase.

Thanks again!
Dave
legendary
lol I love how the 10 or more price is HIGHER than the single unit price..

legendary
Activity: 2128
Merit: 1005
ASIC Wannabe
I'm trying to show Tytus how much I can sell at these prices by Jan 1, so lets see if he likes lots of sales versus very few!

Thanks for putting up full rigs for re-order, Dave. Didn't realize Tytus was the price driver. Hopefully prices will become more sane after Jan.1st

yikes, the prices still are not that great! Single boards for $700, thats reasonable. but a full rig at 16x$700? There needs to be a bulk pricing, at least for the H-boards. 5/$3000 or 10 for $5500 would be more appealing, and even those prices are high considering BTC price at the moment
Pages:
Jump to: