Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] US/North American Bitfury sales NEW STOCK ***NOW SHIPPING*** - page 39. (Read 576772 times)

Activity: 327
Merit: 250
Still no M-boards. 11000 for a Rig yikes.

Can you sell M-boards Dave? Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1067
Christian Antkow
I'm trying to show Tytus how much I can sell at these prices by Jan 1, so lets see if he likes lots of sales versus very few!

Thanks for putting up full rigs for re-order, Dave. Didn't realize Tytus was the price driver. Hopefully prices will become more sane after Jan.1st
Activity: 576
Merit: 500
It's a bad week to be buying hardware with bitcoin prices down 30%. On the other hand, it's a great time to buy bitcoins!

Yeah, would cost ~17.2 BTC for a full unit that will generate ~0.1691 BTC per day for next difficulty (Estimated Next Difficulty: 1,189,672,603 (+30.97%))

Yikes! With the way difficulty is going to go up these next few months with all the other companies shipping, this isn't worth it at all. If BTC price was still over $1,000 it would look a lot better.
legendary
Activity: 3878
Merit: 1193
It's a bad week to be buying hardware with bitcoin prices down 30%. On the other hand, it's a great time to buy bitcoins!
vip
Activity: 472
Order placed, used credit card. Once again, i got an email confirmation but it didn't show up in my order history.

There's a bug in the CC module - I'm trying to fix it up, but it does cause a delay in showing the CC orders.  They reconcile at the end of each day.

Sorry for the confusion!
Activity: 490
Merit: 501
Order placed, used credit card. Once again, i got an email confirmation but it didn't show up in my order history.
vip
Activity: 472
Ok guys - I have approval to push out a bunch of gear to you at (I hope) some very fair prices!  We have full rigs on sale now!  

NOTE: in order to improve shipping & fulfillment time, we *ARE NOT* providing rPIs and SD cards.  This eliminates a big bottleneck we've been fighting from previous ship cycles.  You can order your rPI and configure your own SD card easier I think.

We are shipping FedEx, next day (1-2 day delivery) for all purchases of full rigs - no expedite necessary.  We know what you want, I hope this is a good gift for a little Christmas BTC!

All the Best & Happy Holidays
Dave

[EDIT] I'm trying to show Tytus how much I can sell at these prices by Jan 1, so lets see if he likes lots of sales versus very few!
legendary
Activity: 2128
Merit: 1005
ASIC Wannabe
Before I start to blather, I would like to thank Dave and the MBP team for having it together more than any other Vendor at the time I placed my order in August. They have always been responsive to me and shipped damn near exactly when they said they would.

After dealing with BFL, shipped within a month of stated date would be considered damn near exactly and MBP did allot better than that.

Now for my blather. As the time of this penning If I had to buy BTC right now to buy anything I can buy on Coinbase for $680 per BTC. I am using this because MBP priced in USD.

I have 12 empty slots on my V1 Mboard. I would like to get it filled, so about 12,000 dollars not including any price break. I am too lazy to look up the price break, I sure someone will apply it. 12000/680 = 17.65 BTC roughly, If I had to buy it. That would get me roughly 384-400 GH/s more.

For 16.8 BTC We can buy 4 antminers giving 800GH/s overclocked.

So for me it was a no-brainer to get the power hunger antminers.

I did not get 4 but 3 I almost went for another today but decided against it.

I would have much rather filled my V-1 mboard but......

100% agree. the prices should be in BTC, and should be at least reasonable. even at $749 in bulk for v1.2 boards, they were too expensive the day they were priced, and are twice as poorly priced now
Activity: 336
Before I start to blather, I would like to thank Dave and the MBP team for having it together more than any other Vendor at the time I placed my order in August. They have always been responsive to me and shipped damn near exactly when they said they would.

After dealing with BFL, shipped within a month of stated date would be considered damn near exactly and MBP did allot better than that.

Now for my blather. As the time of this penning If I had to buy BTC right now to buy anything I can buy on Coinbase for $680 per BTC. I am using this because MBP priced in USD.

I have 12 empty slots on my V1 Mboard. I would like to get it filled, so about 12,000 dollars not including any price break. I am too lazy to look up the price break, I sure someone will apply it. 12000/680 = 17.65 BTC roughly, If I had to buy it. That would get me roughly 384-400 GH/s more.

For 16.8 BTC We can buy 4 antminers giving 800GH/s overclocked.

So for me it was a no-brainer to get the power hunger antminers.

I did not get 4 but 3 I almost went for another today but decided against it.

I would have much rather filled my V-1 mboard but......
legendary
Activity: 1593
Merit: 1004
Or extremely generous depending where you're sitting investment-wise.

I'm interested in hearing your perspective how something that sold for $500, now selling for $999, is generous.

I was simply saying that Dave isn't greedy.  The new price of H-cards is absurd given the current USD/BTC exchange rate.

These two sentences in the same message are causing me to twitch.
Activity: 784
Merit: 1004
Glow Stick Dance!
Dave and Punin had nothing to do with this pricing.  Tytus made that decision.  He's the boss.  Dave and Punin are resellers (and I assume, investors).
Activity: 816
Merit: 1000
I'm interested in hearing your perspective how something that sold for $500, now selling for $999, is generous.
I was simply saying that Dave isn't greedy.  The new price of H-cards is absurd given the current USD/BTC exchange rate.

I hope you can appreciate that your response causes me some cognitive dissonance.

Of course.  I just really want to believe that the expensive card pricing was more than just Dave sitting down and deciding that $1000 looked like a good number. 

Maybe he did, maybe I'm delusional.
Activity: 602
He don't care now he have his mine...

If this H-card don't sell, they go directly to the mine...

Greedy...  Angry

This isn't hardware pre-ordered by customers. They don't owe it to anyone. They took the risk funding the production themselves. They're more than welcome to sell it at whatever price they feel like. Obviously the price is too high, or they would fly off the shelves. It's a good product. It's a shame it's not going to new homes. But hey, that's keeps the difficulty from skyrocketing, so that's fine by me.

they aren't following the common practice of you know... lowering the cost of equipment over time and being you know- trying to keep any customers at all including their loyal ones that gave them money and funding to begin with. kind of like you know every other asic mining company more or less. many thought dave would be different in some regards.
legendary
Christian Antkow

I hope you can appreciate that your response causes me some cognitive dissonance.

legendary
Activity: 3878
Merit: 1193

Greedy...  Angry

This isn't hardware pre-ordered by customers. They don't owe it to anyone. They took the risk funding the production themselves. They're more than welcome to sell it at whatever price they feel like. Obviously the price is too high, or they would fly off the shelves. It's a good product. It's a shame it's not going to new homes. But hey, that's keeps the difficulty from skyrocketing, so that's fine by me.
legendary
Christian Antkow

dave's inventory isn't selling ! i guess there is a line between overly priced hardware and demand

Greedy...  Angry

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.4011421

The hardware available in the store is apparently separate from the 100TH+ mine hardware.
Activity: 504
dave's inventory isn't selling ! i guess there is a line between overly priced hardware and demand

Greedy...  Angry
Activity: 602
Pages:
Jump to: