Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] US/North American Bitfury sales NEW STOCK ***NOW SHIPPING*** - page 43. (Read 576772 times)

Activity: 784
Merit: 1004
Glow Stick Dance!
i have 5 x version 2.3 M board starter kits.   I will sell each starter kit for $999.  Each kit hashes 33-38 Gh/s.

pm me.

Are you willing to sell just the h-boards ?

Get an extra M board too.  They may come in handy later.  Wink
legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1080
i have 5 x version 2.3 M board starter kits.   I will sell each starter kit for $999.  Each kit hashes 33-38 Gh/s.

pm me.

Are you willing to sell just the h-boards ?
legendary
Activity: 2702
Merit: 1468
Maybe Dave's availability counter is broken, cause I don't see the quantity available changing from 1000 at all. What's wrong with you fools, buy the boards now!! Tongue

Fools eh?

Only slightly below cex.io, but maybe that was the intention.  If BTC goes to $5000+, MBP might sell some of these boards, but not now...
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

pm me.
Glow Stick Dance!
Seriously, how naive are you people?!  The cost to produce something has virtually nothing to do with the retail price.  There's this thing called "supply and demand" that determines the price of everything we buy.  If no one is willing to buy something at a particular price, then the price will drop.

But in this market of $60-80 USB Block Erupters (on eBay) there is very little chance that we will see significantly lower prices on miners unless the price of Bitcoin really hits the shitter.  If/when that happens companies like Bitfury won't be able to give their stuff away.
I am curious to see who will buy an H-card priced at $999. In the past, I have had the tendency to buy overpriced hardware for the fun factor, but this just doesn't appeal to me. I have an M-board with 8 empty slots and I feel some urge to fill them up. I could spend $8K to fill up these slots. Or I could use the $8K to pre-order 1.4 TH/s worth of Coincraft hardware for end of Feb delivery. I am more inclined to do the latter.

I completely see your logic.  I'm at the same place but I'm leaning towards Cointerra instead of CoinCraft.  I just get a feeling that CoinCraft is a bit hinky... same with VMC and BlackArrow.
Glow Stick Dance!
Point taken for the "in stock"  Wink

But pick your poison here : http://technobit.eu/index.php?id_product=57&controller=product&id_lang=1

Better have this competitve cost Hardware in 1 month than bitfury cards without M-board now...

Yes...we are in a free market...and we have some choice in fact.

Have you read the Technobit thread lately?  There's trouble in paradise, it seems.
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
And we have 1 sucker customer for the V2 H-card !

On the other side for the old V1 H-cards it's not BlackFriday at wallmart...i don't know why...  Grin

Pricing of the new H-cards looks like a blatant cash grab to try to make up some of the money pico stocks lost when some funds from their wallets were stolen.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/picostocks-bitcoin-stock-exchange-133147

I was optimistic about future Bitfury offerings, but it's obvious from the latest pricing that they aren't really interested in selling mining hardware to end users, so I'll stick with Knc.

The only good thing about the Dave's latest prices is that they won't sell many units, so it won't impact the difficulty much...

Don't worry about the sell of the H-cards.

if they don't sell them...these cards go directly to their mine...

ASICminer business model.
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1000
Pricing of the new H-cards looks like a blatant cash grab to try to make up some of the money pico stocks lost when some funds from their wallets were stolen.

I was optimistic about future Bitfury offerings, but it's obvious from the latest pricing that they aren't really interested in selling mining hardware to end users, so I'll stick with Knc.

The only good thing about the Dave's latest prices is that they won't sell many units, so it won't impact the difficulty much...
But how much hashing power they will deploy? As long as wafer cost should be low already.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1010

those units are probably already hashing.

Activity: 742

legendary
Activity: 2128
Merit: 1005
ASIC Wannabe
Seriously, how naive are you people?!  The cost to produce something has virtually nothing to do with the retail price.  There's this thing called "supply and demand" that determines the price of everything we buy.  If no one is willing to buy something at a particular price, then the price will drop.

But in this market of $60-80 USB Block Erupters (on eBay) there is very little chance that we will see significantly lower prices on miners unless the price of Bitcoin really hits the shitter.  If/when that happens companies like Bitfury won't be able to give their stuff away.
I am curious to see who will buy an H-card priced at $999. In the past, I have had the tendency to buy overpriced hardware for the fun factor, but this just doesn't appeal to me. I have an M-board with 8 empty slots and I feel some urge to fill them up. I could spend $8K to fill up these slots. Or I could use the $8K to pre-order 1.4 TH/s worth of Coincraft hardware for end of Feb delivery. I am more inclined to do the latter.

you could use that 8K to buy two antminer systems = 400GHash and the power consmption is only a little over 2W/GH
donator
Activity: 1617
Merit: 1012

legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1080

There is also something called price gouging. And you should not call _us_ naive. Naive are the people that accept and pay the ebay price. Nay, naive is perhaps not the word; foolish is a better one.
Activity: 833
Merit: 1001
my sentiments exactly... well dave is confident in overpricing these simply because mega doesn't seem to be his priority atm, of course why would he when there's a farm of asics that are making him more money...

come on. these prices are extremely fucked up!
cost is 2x after 2 months. no roi possible you are essentially buying a bitcoin at $1000

feels like a joke. slowly losing respect.

i'm pretty sure that everyone of your customers is slowly losing respect at this insulting offer.
Activity: 158
Merit: 100
My quick ROI calculation:

1) Free power (currently available to my miners)
2) BTC increases at a more modest 5% per month
3) Difficulty continues on approximately the same pace we have seen in the past 3 months.
4) I can OC these boards to a modest 30GH/s (my luck getting a STABLE 35GH/s has been poor).

http://mining.thegenesisblock.com/a/867974c2e5

I make $4 after a year, BEST CASE scenario.

I'm bowing out this round, not worth it.
Point taken for the "in stock"  Wink

But pick your poison here : http://technobit.eu/index.php?id_product=57&controller=product&id_lang=1

Better have this competitve cost Hardware in 1 month than bitfury cards without M-board now...

Yes...we are in a free market...and we have some choice in fact.
Glow Stick Dance!
Don't bring Ebay price here...

We all know it's irrelevant and pointless.
Check competitor price.

Yes please go check competitor prices.  But only check those companies who are actually shipping miners from stock... not preorders.  If you do that you will notice that Bitfury is smack dab in the middle with their pricing.

And why aren't eBay prices relevant?  It's actually the best indicator of the prices in the free market.  You just don't want to acknowledge it because the reality sucks balls.

Believe me, I'm not happy about the cost to purchase the current generation of ASICs.  But bellyaching about how unfair it is is pointless.
Don't bring Ebay price here...

We all know it's irrelevant and pointless.
Check competitor price.
Glow Stick Dance!

Pages:
Jump to: