Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] US/North American Bitfury sales NEW STOCK ***NOW SHIPPING*** - page 53. (Read 576772 times)

legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1006
Bitcoin / Crypto mining Hardware.
Question to PCB designers:

I submitted a Bitfury h board for fab and got the following message

Code:
1. It appears that your design has 9-12 mil holes, we require a minimum of 15mil drill with drill+10 pads for vias and drill+15 pads for mounting holes.
2. We found over 5 thousand isntances of 5.8-5.9 mil spacing, we require a minimum of 6mil spacing and no less than 6.

Can someone comment if these changes can be easily done in Eagle?

The only holes I can think of are on the vias, there should be somewhere where you can change the default via size to 15 mil holes with 10 mil pads

No idea how to do it in eagle, i've always used diptrace.
Hey thanks man Smiley
Any idea why the via(s) were 9mil to begin with? I mean what gives on changing to 15mil?
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000
Drunk Posts

Code:
1. It appears that your design has 9-12 mil holes, we require a minimum of 15mil drill with drill+10 pads for vias and drill+15 pads for mounting holes.
2. We found over 5 thousand isntances of 5.8-5.9 mil spacing, we require a minimum of 6mil spacing and no less than 6.

The only holes I can think of are on the vias, there should be somewhere where you can change the default via size to 15 mil holes with 10 mil pads

No idea how to do it in eagle, i've always used diptrace.
legendary

Code:

legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000
Drunk Posts
If anyone else's bitfury randomly stops mining with the bitfury_init_oldbuf error, I've made a easy hack to get around it:

1. run bfgminer from a shell script in an infinite loop
2. modify driver-bitfury.c, add "exit(1);" on line 121

its a dirty hack, but it works Grin
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
With the crazy increase in btc price, I've already made ROI.  I only wish I had more boards..................
Return is very very very slow now.
   only way to addon hboard to keep eyes on buy and sell section and someone might want to sell hboards.
Activity: 111
Merit: 10
With the crazy increase in btc price, I've already made ROI.  I only wish I had more boards..................
Return is very very very slow now.
cet
Activity: 100
Rule 2 of mining gear: CHECK YOUR STATS AT LEAST 3-5X A DAY!  I just wanted to see by chance how much bitcoin was generated in my pool acct and I saw that the future expected earnings was decimal tiny.  Come to see that my BF full kit has been off for sometime!   I have no idea how much mining time I've lost today but I'd imagine its a .29 lost as that is expected twice per day and hasnt arrived but once!

one feature found in some pools (bitminter for example) is a dead worker notification - the pool sends you an email when a worker hash rate falls below a pre-configured value.  This can save you lots of time either checking stats or not hashing.

/cet
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1018
HoneybadgerOfMoney.com Weed4bitcoin.com
Rule 2 of mining gear: CHECK YOUR STATS AT LEAST 3-5X A DAY!  I just wanted to see by chance how much bitcoin was generated in my pool acct and I saw that the future expected earnings was decimal tiny.  Come to see that my BF full kit has been off for sometime!   I have no idea how much mining time I've lost today but I'd imagine its a .29 lost as that is expected twice per day and hasnt arrived but once!
legendary
They prob release the files for old boards so other can produce it.
Is it released? All I can find are schematics.
Activity: 119
They prob release the files for old boards so other can produce it.
Activity: 490
Merit: 501
Dave, you need to put more v1 Hboards up for sale, you're killing me man!   Smiley

v2.2 HBoard is more likely to be produced in the future and I got 28 empty slots to fill Cheesy

who in their right mind would buy V3 MBs knowing that they'll never be able to fill the slots? that would be the message they would be sending if they stop producing H boards for V1 & V2 MBs.
Dave, you need to put more v1 Hboards up for sale, you're killing me man!   Smiley

v2.2 HBoard is more likely to be produced in the future and I got 28 empty slots to fill Cheesy
Activity: 420
Merit: 250

not you but you meant killing us.
Activity: 490
Merit: 501
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1005
Write with imageusb

V3 image file

12HWFAsv1ojTuw5FzoP9T3SnyjZew5hFDL
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1005
come on Dave!

i need that v3 image!

anyone got a phone # for them?

Someone with v3 board please image it for him. My upload stream is so slow it would take days to upload it.

am upload now
legendary
come on Dave!

i need that v3 image!

Someone with v3 board please image it for him. My upload stream is so slow it would take days to upload it.
Can v2 image work as a stopgap with v3 boards? Or is there some fundamental change ?
come on Dave!

i need that v3 image!

legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1002
come on Dave!

i need that v3 image!

Activity: 62
anyone hear from Dave about the latest v3 image?

...not since he last said he would have it up tomorrow.

Does anyone know what would count as an RMA'able card when the card partially works?
Pages:
Jump to: