Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] US/North American Bitfury sales NEW STOCK ***NOW SHIPPING*** - page 50. (Read 576772 times)

Activity: 106
Merit: 10

or, he's waiting until stuff is in hand so he won't get yelled at.

I believe this to be the case, based on statements he had made some time ago (prior to the October orders shipping, if I remember correctly).
Activity: 490
Merit: 501
Nothing from Dave about hardware availability.  Sad

I guess he made all the money he needs.  Tongue

or, he's waiting until stuff is in hand so he won't get yelled at.
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1006
Bitcoin / Crypto mining Hardware.
Here's the V3 image, sorry for the delay.  Please *only* download this if you have the new overclocked V3 boards.  It will make previous boards run slower (clock reduced due to higher voltage).

This is not a new, improved version - its just what we shipped already, in case you get a bad SD card or your SD card corrupts.

This new image has a Shutdown button - use it rather than just pulling the plug on the power and your SD cards will do much better!

Cheers,
Dave

Wishing you all the best with your rigs and enjoy the high BTC prices!

https://www.dropbox.com/s/skr9vitueeyxwmw/miner-v3-image-11-15-2013-customer.img

has anybody tried this image successfully?

this version wasn't assigned an address by my DHCP router like the others.

I tried it with my old v1 M board. Works fine, but I think the chainminer is based on the older version, with some changes like automatic detection of v1 M board. There's a shutdown button on the web interface. miner.h was also changed to default speed 52.

it started with an IP address 192.168.0.249. I changed the IP address with . Nevertheless  in my opinion, Punin's November image is better for older boards, and if you recompile with modded miner.h to 52 speed, it's golden for new boards. all IMO, please use due caution etc etc
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1002
Here's the V3 image, sorry for the delay.  Please *only* download this if you have the new overclocked V3 boards.  It will make previous boards run slower (clock reduced due to higher voltage).

This is not a new, improved version - its just what we shipped already, in case you get a bad SD card or your SD card corrupts.

This new image has a Shutdown button - use it rather than just pulling the plug on the power and your SD cards will do much better!

Cheers,
Dave

https://www.dropbox.com/s/skr9vitueeyxwmw/miner-v3-image-11-15-2013-customer.img

this version wasn't assigned an address by my DHCP router like the others.

I tried it with my old v1 M board. Works fine, but I think the chainminer is based on the older version, with some changes like automatic detection of v1 M board. There's a shutdown button on the web interface. miner.h was also changed to default speed 52.
legendary

Cheers,
Dave

vip
Activity: 472
Merit: 250
Hi all - I'm hearing about some troubles people are having with overloaded power connectors.  Since the latest cards shipped were running a higher voltage, the rigs take quite a lot of wattage - extra caution should be taken if you are running a full 16 card rig.  I recommend upgrading to a 1200w power supply as soon as possible.  Do not locate your rig on the floor, or near anything flammable.  As always with mining rigs, check your power cables, connectors and supplies often for signs of overheating and failure.

Please be safe!

We are making changes for future boards that will either run them at lower voltage or provide additional power connections.

Cheers
Dave

[EDIT]  I'm told these users may have powered their rigs using the 1 to 2 plug on a single PCIe cable.  This is a common mistake I've been warning about.  Please note - you *must* use two separate power cables from the PSU to each of the 6-pin power plugs on the M-board.
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1002

Cheers,
Dave

Activity: 70
Received my RMA replacement board today, its working perfectly. Thanks MegaBigPower!
How long did RMA take?

Expecting delivery tomorrow. About a week. Good stuff. Looking forward to throwing more money at Dave when (if?) the next batch of stuff is ready.

I wonder why a refund takes 6+ weeks and an RMA takes less than a week.
E
Activity: 234
Merit: 100
Dave -

I'm waiting on one of my October H boards (for v1 m board) from order #111. I don't like bringing support issues into the forum but I haven't been able to get this resolved after four weeks of emails and PMs -- Yvonne confirmed that the board didn't ship, and she meant to take care of it several times, but it somehow keeps slipping through the cracks. The rest of the boards miss their relative after arriving a month before it!

Overall my customer experience with megabigpower has been very positive, but it would be great to get this taken care of so I can clear it from my queue.

Thanks,

E
Activity: 420
  no, I think sold out for mboard.

2 different production fabs will be producing some test cards.
How about some kind of M-board, while you are at it?  Grin

You can get that from the euro bitfury site

Activity: 882
Merit: 547
BTC Mining Hardware, Trading and more

all sold out there,

@goxed
as mentioned before, also very interested to buy some from you.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500

donator
Activity: 1617
Merit: 1012
Activity: 672
Merit: 500

Would love to be able to buy some more V1.2 H-boards, hope your project works. Out of stock is getting old... Smiley

+1
Activity: 25
Merit: 0

Would love to be able to buy some more V1.2 H-boards, hope your project works. Out of stock is getting old... Smiley
legendary

legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1067
Christian Antkow
Received my RMA replacement board today, its working perfectly. Thanks MegaBigPower!
How long did RMA take?

Expecting delivery tomorrow. About a week. Good stuff. Looking forward to throwing more money at Dave when (if?) the next batch of stuff is ready.
Activity: 327
It took 8 days. Not to bad at all.
Activity: 70

How long did RMA take?
Activity: 327
Pages:
Jump to: