Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] VANBEX LABS (FUEL) 🎉 FIRST PRODUCT ROCKET 🚀 IS LIVE!☀️ - page 65. (Read 323499 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 107
EtherParty (FUEL) is now listed on CoinCodex. You can monitor real-time price and add it to watchlist.

Activity: 356
Merit: 13
coinBusiness / Gapur Ozdoev
Its price is quite expensive now, you need to wait for it to be below 500 satoshi.
Activity: 118
Merit: 11
Here's a step by step guide to setting up a wallet and buying Etherparty tokens: https://getcrypto.info/etherparty/
Activity: 87
Merit: 10
We need more exhcnages. When fuel will be used for "fueling" new tokens than the "etherpary " start:) just be patient
Activity: 220
Merit: 14
Are you sending the FUEL lost by those affected by the initial hack of the ICO? I know you said after the 29th but it is 31st already.

https://medium.com/etherparty/update-on-the-earlier-etherparty-site-shutdown-3716ce6587fd

Thanks
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
I guess Ether party is a buy now for people who didn't participate in the ico? Since the price has fallen
Activity: 242
Merit: 250
We need large exchanges, whales on etherdelta are manipulating price.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000
Is that the bounty separate stake?
I mean Signature and Avatar.

And any social media bounty program? blogs?

Regards

Okane Satoshi
Activity: 322
Ether Addict
isnt the main concern here, do not really take much notice of eth delta...i heard some bad things about their exchange, and fake things they are doing.

Would not it be better wait to see FUEL listed on another exchange?

so in other words, HODL this for a few months to see??  Your thoughts?
Activity: 82
Note to self:  1. Don't buy into anymore ICO's.  Wait for it to hit etherdelta as insiders or accredited investors usual dump at 1/3 of ico price.

edited to add:  Early ICO price was 1 eth = 3,000 Fuel.  Later ico price was 1 eth = 1,275 fuel (if I remember correctly).  Now at Etherdelta 1 eth = 10,000 fuel.  If you got in at the latter price, ouch.   Undecided
Activity: 38
Merit: 1

price today: 0.04 cents, cheapest pre-ico price was about 0.08. dont sell now folks, wait 3 months and then you will be fine.

I agree...

BTW, I had a problem and cryptobubble on Telegram replied and told me what to do.

This seems a legit project... I hope they do well in the future.

Of course it's very sad to see 0.00078 in the last part of the ICO and 0.0001 now...  just let's wait guys...
Activity: 1014
Merit: 1055
i brought in at the 1 ether = 3000 Fuel price.  Now I see at etherdelat that people are selling at 1 ether for 10,000 Fuel.  They are selling at 1/3 of the ICO price.  How is this possible?  Are people selling at a lost or am i missing something?

What you are missing is the fact, that 50 million FUEL were given to the etherparty team and additional 100 million to bug- and bounty-hunters, sponsors, etc. For free! These people can sell at any price and don't lose a dime. Apart from that, if all the 800 million FUEL had been sold during the ICO, then further demand would have caused prices to rise, but unfortunately the team remained seated at unsold 349 (!) million tokens ...

FUEL for EP team members are locked for 6 months after the ICO end, it's in the whitepaper so you got it wrong there.

Tokens are sold on Etherdelta by people who purchased in the sale, nothing anyone can do about that.

Traders are going to trade and people trying to get in cheaper will try to make some low sell orders to incite others to sell cheap so they can scoop them.

Don't be silly hodl your tokens, the sale has only just ended, give it some time.

price today: 0.04 cents, cheapest pre-ico price was about 0.08. dont sell now folks, wait 3 months and then you will be fine.
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
FUEL for EP team members are locked for 6 months after the ICO end, it's in the whitepaper so you got it wrong there.

I missed that in fact in the whitepaper. So that takes 50 Million FUEL out of the equation. But does this also apply to the 100 million "incentive" tokens?

Tokens are sold on Etherdelta by people who purchased in the sale, nothing anyone can do about that.
Traders are going to trade and people trying to get in cheaper will try to make some low sell orders to incite others to sell cheap so they can scoop them.

I hope for all investors that you're right about your thesis.

Activity: 154
Merit: 11
Dev,
I'd like to reserve the whitepaper's translation to romanian.

Let me know if it's possible.

Thanks
Activity: 38
Merit: 1
I have a question: are those Fuels on the exchanges coming from ppl who partecipated to the ico or are coming from devs from the unsold ones in the ico?

From the ICO has no sense...
Activity: 660
Merit: 350
NOBT - WNOBT your saving bank◕◡◕
The ICO website states 800,000,000 FUEL has been distributed. If the Total Supply is 1 billion - why does this address, 0xf5b5f6c1e233671b220c2a19af10fd18785d0744, contain almost 40% of the supply?

They changed the amount of "distributed tokens" a few minutes ago from 452,138,405 million to 800 million. You can possibly argue, that the unsold ~348 million FUEL are now "distributed" to the platform, but in my personal opinion, that is a little far-fetched and not transparent and honest. 50 million FUEL were intended for the platform right from the start, so that explains exactly the amount of 397,861,595 FUEL in the address you mentioned.

Guys if you know etherdelta you will know that there are always idiots who put up stupid buy orders (which obviously no one would fulfill)
FUEL was listed about a month ago itself and too many idiots put up stupid buy orders, like they do on most tokens.
That is why the price is showing up as it is,it will correct up when proper listings take place

Nobody cares about the "stupid orders", only about the the trades, that actually took place on etherdelta. In the last 24 hours there were trades with a volume of about 150.000$. The actual price is about 3.3 cent.
Should ETHERPARTY team member controvert this situation as soon as possible, by the way is full token listed at exchanges/coinmarketcap yet?
Activity: 378
I have a question: are those Fuels on the exchanges coming from ppl who partecipated to the ico or are coming from devs from the unsold ones in the ico?
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
The ICO website states 800,000,000 FUEL has been distributed. If the Total Supply is 1 billion - why does this address, 0xf5b5f6c1e233671b220c2a19af10fd18785d0744, contain almost 40% of the supply?

They changed the amount of "distributed tokens" a few minutes ago from 452,138,405 million to 800 million. You can possibly argue, that the unsold ~348 million FUEL are now "distributed" to the platform, but in my personal opinion, that is a little far-fetched and not transparent and honest. 50 million FUEL were intended for the platform right from the start, so that explains exactly the amount of 397,861,595 FUEL in the address you mentioned.

Guys if you know etherdelta you will know that there are always idiots who put up stupid buy orders (which obviously no one would fulfill)
FUEL was listed about a month ago itself and too many idiots put up stupid buy orders, like they do on most tokens.
That is why the price is showing up as it is,it will correct up when proper listings take place

Nobody cares about the "stupid orders", only about the the trades, that actually took place on etherdelta. In the last 24 hours there were trades with a volume of about 150.000$. The actual price is about 3.3 cent.
Activity: 420
Merit: 102
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
Everything you want, is everything you need.

Code:
Rank 	Address 	Quantity 	Percentage
1 0xf5b5f6c1e233671b220c2a19af10fd18785d0744 397861595.40588 39.7862%
Pages:
Jump to: