Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] VANBEX LABS (FUEL) 🎉 FIRST PRODUCT ROCKET 🚀 IS LIVE!☀️ - page 63. (Read 323499 times)

Activity: 26
Merit: 0
Are there any upcoming events? Like listing on another market?
Activity: 419
Merit: 101
FUEL price headed back up towards initial ICO price... only around $125,000 standing in the way on etherdelta. Heads up everyone, coinmarketcap has FUEL listed on the cryptopia exchange but this is not FUEL (etherparty), it's fuelcoin, don't buy it or you will lose money. Only legit exchange as far as I know that has fuel listed is etherdelta.

Yes we noticed that, we have reached out to coinmarketcap to update. Hope they act swiftly.
Activity: 658
Merit: 534
FUEL price headed back up towards initial ICO price... only around $125,000 standing in the way on etherdelta. Heads up everyone, coinmarketcap has FUEL listed on the cryptopia exchange but this is not FUEL (etherparty), it's fuelcoin, don't buy it or you will lose money. Only legit exchange as far as I know that has fuel listed is etherdelta.
Etherparty Beta Moves Into The Next Phase of Development

The Etherparty beta launch is now complete and we would like to thank the crypto community for supporting us and believing in our platform.
The feedback garnered from the global community has been valuable and will help us as we prepare to launch next year.

Find out more on our blog:

https://medium.com/@etherparty/etherparty-beta-moves-into-the-next-phase-of-development-1c3696ad8d65

how much does it cost to create an ICO smart contract using EtherParty software?

Right now, in the beta, it's 50K FUEL for a token contract and 50K FUEL for a sale contract which can be run together, 5K FUEL for an escrow contract.

When we launch pricing will be reviewed to be competitive, pricing has not been defined yet and it will vary depending on the contract complexity, oracles used, etc...

But oracles ico creator platform is free of charge. how can ETHERPARTY compete with Oracle ico creator platform?

We are not competing with Oracles but we will be using different Oracles for different data needs on our platform.
Activity: 285
Merit: 35
any investor of FUEL here ,i look above thread ,some one talking about wallet , don't you see the FUEL price ,nothing to say?
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
Ether Addict
If the token is not approved as a utility token by the REGULATOR, what happens then? We have tokens that cannot be used or traded on major exchanges?

I don't blame the team for following directions from regulators, if the token is approved it will be way better for all of us.

Another thing you need to note is that FUEL is an ERC20 token, it's an open standard, it takes 1 minute for exchanges to add and they don't need Etherparty's permission to list a token if they want to.

In my opinion so long as the project does well and FUEL is utilized on the platform there will be demand and if there's demand it will also be listed on exchanges, no matter if the team can or cannot facilitate that.

Lastly, if the token is approved by regulators, exchanges will have 0 issues in listing it. For what I saw on Telegram it's still work in progress and not guaranteed but I really hope Etherparty pulls this off.

In the meantime... cheap FUEL on Etherdelta if you have missed the opportunity!  Smiley

This could be awesome if the regulators defined FUEL as utility token, CEO Kevin Hobbs claimed FUEL is utility token in telegram. But they lack of communicating with large exchanges. They need to talk more with exchanges.

i agree, they do not seem like they want to do that.

but of course I hold alot of fuel, what is the current price of FUEL listed at?
Activity: 660
Merit: 350
NOBT - WNOBT your saving bank◕◡◕
how much does it cost to create an ICO smart contract using EtherParty software?

Right now, in the beta, it's 50K FUEL for a token contract and 50K FUEL for a sale contract which can be run together, 5K FUEL for an escrow contract.

When we launch pricing will be reviewed to be competitive, pricing has not been defined yet and it will vary depending on the contract complexity, oracles used, etc...

But oracles ico creator platform is free of charge. how can ETHERPARTY compete with Oracle ico creator platform?

Activity: 448
Merit: 250
Activity: 37
Haha it's really astounding that people here try to answer all the questions and others just come out of the blue and ask the same questions again. Seriously, how hard it is to go over the last few pages of the thread...

In short, Etherparty will not pursue any listings themselves for now, if they do the token may not be approved as utility. And that's it, no guaranteed exchanges for the time being.
Activity: 6
When can we see fule listed on other exchanges?
how come there are listings (people selling) for FUEL on hitbtc exchange but when you try to deposit or withdraw any it says its an "IOU token" and you can't?

HitBTC trades FUEL futures (IOUs) you have to ask them when they are actually going to get tokens or allow token deposits.
Is this situation related to HitBTC issue end or the fuel token/team issue? buy the way fuel ico price is $0.04 or $.10 I'm confused about this point.

Its an issue on hitbtc end of not listing the tokens properly since the ICO ended. I have opened a ticket with them as of yesterday so we will see what they say. The ICO price was $.10 but the ico is over.
how come there are listings (people selling) for FUEL on hitbtc exchange but when you try to deposit or withdraw any it says its an "IOU token" and you can't?

HitBTC trades FUEL futures (IOUs) you have to ask them when they are actually going to get tokens or allow token deposits.
Is this situation related to HitBTC issue end or the fuel token/team issue? buy the way fuel ico price is $0.04 or $.10 I'm confused about this point.
Activity: 13
I've already seen some similar ICO, why are you different?
Activity: 29
When is the platform going live?
We need ETHERPARTY functionally product as soon as possible even before adding fuel to exchange. to cope with the decline in the fuel price.
Activity: 588
Merit: 501
If the token is not approved as a utility token by the REGULATOR, what happens then? We have tokens that cannot be used or traded on major exchanges?

I don't blame the team for following directions from regulators, if the token is approved it will be way better for all of us.

Another thing you need to note is that FUEL is an ERC20 token, it's an open standard, it takes 1 minute for exchanges to add and they don't need Etherparty's permission to list a token if they want to.

In my opinion so long as the project does well and FUEL is utilized on the platform there will be demand and if there's demand it will also be listed on exchanges, no matter if the team can or cannot facilitate that.

Lastly, if the token is approved by regulators, exchanges will have 0 issues in listing it. For what I saw on Telegram it's still work in progress and not guaranteed but I really hope Etherparty pulls this off.

In the meantime... cheap FUEL on Etherdelta if you have missed the opportunity!  Smiley

This could be awesome if the regulators defined FUEL as utility token, CEO Kevin Hobbs claimed FUEL is utility token in telegram. But they lack of communicating with large exchanges. They need to talk more with exchanges.
Activity: 297
Etherparty Guys,

Please help me out. I participated in the etherparty ICO through Jaxx wallet but my fuel tokens have not come in. Am i doing something wrong?

Regards,
Sure you was wrong as Jaxx wallet don't support a ERC20 token. you'll wont get your fuel tokens by this wallet.

do you have your address private key?  you can use myetherwallet import your key ,then add you custom tokens
Pages:
Jump to: