Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] VANBEX LABS (FUEL) 🎉 FIRST PRODUCT ROCKET 🚀 IS LIVE!☀️ - page 64. (Read 323499 times)

legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000
But it said on the website JAXX supports Etherparty ICO. Can someone guide me on how to retrieve my ETH back?

Someone help a noob out.

FUEL works with Jaxx. Apparently iOS is still being approved by Apple but the desktop version works, select FUL - FUEL under settings/wallets, it's the last option at the bottom.

Also you can always paste your Jaxx address into etherscan.io and look at the token transfers tab to see your FUEL has been received.

Activity: 3
Merit: 0
But it said on the website JAXX supports Etherparty ICO. Can someone guide me on how to retrieve my ETH back?

Someone help a noob out.
Activity: 660
Merit: 350
NOBT - WNOBT your saving bank◕◡◕
Etherparty Guys,

Please help me out. I participated in the etherparty ICO through Jaxx wallet but my fuel tokens have not come in. Am i doing something wrong?

Regards,
Sure you was wrong as Jaxx wallet don't support a ERC20 token. you'll wont get your fuel tokens by this wallet.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
If the token is not approved as a utility token by the REGULATOR, what happens then? We have tokens that cannot be used or traded on major exchanges?
Activity: 3
Etherparty Guys,

Please help me out. I participated in the etherparty ICO through Jaxx wallet but my fuel tokens have not come in. Am i doing something wrong?

Regards,
Activity: 297
Merit: 250
Why FUEL is under ico price so much? Did some whales get very high bonus so they dump on us? You should clarify this. And please contact real big exchanges to avoid FP failure. Bitfinex is good place.
Activity: 928
Merit: 531
Not a word about exchanges  Huh

FUEL is on etherdelta

etherdelta is a god damn scam.

What the heck?

I want real exchanges to interact with, that  ED is a ricket sess pool of bs,
Who say that etherdelta is a scam? how much you've been scamed? (You're funny). please make a constructive post and really positive, so far there has been no case of who has been scam by etherdelta, just a fews delay only on trasactions.
FUELcoin will be added to big market, just claim and keep lick your candy kids.
Activity: 322
Ether Addict

FUEL is on etherdelta

etherdelta is a god damn scam.

What the heck?

I want real exchanges to interact with, that  ED is a ricket sess pool of bs,
Activity: 419
Merit: 101
Our dev Jeffrey Walsh speaking about Etherparty and more...

VANCOUVER TECH PODCAST EP. 101: BLOCKCHAIN, CRYPTOCURRENCY & ICOS WITH JEFFERY WALSH OF ETHERPARTY

https://betakit.com/vancouver-tech-podcast-ep-101-blockchain-cryptocurrency-icos-with-jeffery-walsh-of-etherparty/

Activity: 74
We are asking for real exchanges.
Activity: 154
Merit: 11
Activity: 361
Merit: 100
i want to know who dump their tokens ,it it really unbelievable
Activity: 11

Advisable to post this on twitter, some people think the project is lacking updates over social media Smiley.
i just see FUEL on etherdelta , i want to know what's price of pre-sale and crowd-sale ,is there any profit to buy?
I was participated in pre-sale period with 1ETH and get 3000 full that mean $ 0.10 per token. current price for fully token on the market is $0.034.

really ,what could i say about it , i just want to buy now ,real pre-pre-pre-sale now ,more profit for me .
Activity: 660
Merit: 350
NOBT - WNOBT your saving bank◕◡◕
i just see FUEL on etherdelta , i want to know what's price of pre-sale and crowd-sale ,is there any profit to buy?
I was participated in pre-sale period with 1ETH and get 3000 full that mean $ 0.10 per token. current price for fully token on the market is $0.034.
FUEL tokens have now been distributed to contributors who were affected by the security breach.

Are you sending the FUEL lost by those affected by the initial hack of the ICO? I know you said after the 29th but it is 31st already.

https://medium.com/etherparty/update-on-the-earlier-etherparty-site-shutdown-3716ce6587fd

Thanks

Yes we are, the team is looking at all transactions and FUEL will be sent to affected addresses.

Hopefully complete by the end of the week or sooner.

Yes please keep updating us, I wish to SELL fuel in a month or so, Need to know the best way to do this?
Activity: 322
Ether Addict
Are you sending the FUEL lost by those affected by the initial hack of the ICO? I know you said after the 29th but it is 31st already.

https://medium.com/etherparty/update-on-the-earlier-etherparty-site-shutdown-3716ce6587fd

Thanks

Yes we are, the team is looking at all transactions and FUEL will be sent to affected addresses.

Yes please keep updating us, I wish to SELL fuel in a month or so, Need to know the best way to do this?

Thanks

Pages:
Jump to: