Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] VANBEX LABS (FUEL) 🎉 FIRST PRODUCT ROCKET 🚀 IS LIVE!☀️ - page 66. (Read 323499 times)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0
i brought in at the 1 ether = 3000 Fuel price.  Now I see at etherdelat that people are selling at 1 ether for 10,000 Fuel.  They are selling at 1/3 of the ICO price.  How is this possible?  Are people selling at a lost or am i missing something?

What you are missing is the fact, that 50 million FUEL were given to the etherparty team and additional 100 million to bug- and bounty-hunters, sponsors, etc. For free! These people can sell at any price and don't lose a dime. Apart from that, if all the 800 million FUEL had been sold during the ICO, then further demand would have caused prices to rise, but unfortunately the team remained seated at unsold 349 (!) million tokens ...
Activity: 74
Merit: 10
Very nice, there is censorship in this thread too.

Another red flag on this project.
Activity: 82
i brought in at the 1 ether = 3000 Fuel price.  Now I see at etherdelat that people are selling at 1 ether for 10,000 Fuel.  They are selling at 1/3 of the ICO price.  How is this possible?  Are people selling at a lost or am i missing something?  here is the link https://etherscan.io/tx/0x14ac49d979cbf9da64255c0fb275ec88db5a4292d5f9b14da68791f2a213f21b
Activity: 38
Merit: 1
What efforts are Etherparty management making to have FUEL listed on major exchanges?

I don't know if they want to.

A guy was banned from the Telegram channel just for asking that...

I have a problem too, have been trying to contact them through every possible channel but no one is answering...

I really hope this thing turns out to be a good project... it looks so massive and well planned... but now I don't know what to think :\

Activity: 463
Merit: 252
Bitcore (BTX) - Your Payment Coin
I'm not the kind to whine about ICOs but this one looks like what it is, a bad idea. I can't believe fuel is selling 50% below ICO price Huh who must be dumping at such low rate? the devs? I don't know why I didn't see this coming, should have not joined the ICO and wait for this stupid low price, and I read somewhere the dev team said it's not their priority on what exchange fuel get listed.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
What efforts are Etherparty management making to have FUEL listed on major exchanges?
Activity: 247
If no one will buy the order of 10k fuel for 1.5 eth how low do you think it's gonna go?
Activity: 241
Let us list on large exchanges like other people said, don't let the investors down.
Activity: 938
Merit: 511
ICO ended, so team's priority is to communitcate with large exchanges, have you contacted Bittrex, poloniex, bitfinex, binance, Japanese and Korean exchanges? Want to hear more update, thanks.
Activity: 322
Ether Addict
Yes I just logged in to see which is the best exchange?
OH, they have not listed yet? Im a little confused here.
I'm really didn't get what do you trying point out, sorry.
ICO just over a few days ago, I believe FUEL will be soon added to big market on future, soon.

oh yeah sorry apologies.

I got fuel tokens months ago. I knwo we cannot move tokens till ICO is over.

But that is today I think.

So looking for an EXCHANGE [i.e. place] to sell 50% of my FUEL, i guess, its still a little early.

is this correct? Just wait?

ICO just ended, so you need to wait for formal listing on exchanges.

yup, hey thanks for the heads up. Will check in a few days.

Cheers.
Activity: 244
ICO just over a few days ago, I believe FUEL will be soon added to big market on future, soon.

oh yeah sorry apologies.

So looking for an EXCHANGE [i.e. place] to sell 50% of my FUEL, i guess, its still a little early.

ICO just ended, so you need to wait for formal listing on exchanges.
Ether Addict

oh yeah sorry apologies.

Activity: 928
Merit: 531
Ether Addict
Hi guys - what happens once the ICO closes? Do we start trading immediately or is there a wait period while you take stock etc?

legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1010
ITSMYNE 🚀 Talk NFTs, Trade NFTs 🚀
Will the unsold coins be burnt or what will happen with them.? Only 12 more hours to go and I have a feeling that it may not reach the cap. In fact, not so many ICO's reaching cap now.
Activity: 301
Hi guys - what happens once the ICO closes? Do we start trading immediately or is there a wait period while you take stock etc?

There will be several exchanges will list FUEL after ICO, etherdelta and aux.io is an Australian exchange will also list FUEL. Which was confirmed by the team. Hope more large exchanges.

https://coinmarketcap.com/exchanges/acx/
Activity: 308
Activity: 419
Merit: 101
A brief interview with Etherparty by Irish Tech News.

Check it out: http://irishtechnews.ie/business-showcase-etherparty

Activity: 660
Merit: 350
NOBT - WNOBT your saving bank◕◡◕
Any news about some real exchange listing? Hitbtc is not the best for etherparty as i see it

Yeah, hitbtc can't be a serious exchange, there will be an Australian fiat exchange will list FUEL soon, but I like bittrex and poloniex personally, hope to get listed there.

Are you serious,hitbtc can't be a serious exchange? It's V-level exchange sites and soon will be in first place, after most people left poloniex and bittrex because they changed their TOS.
Activity: 524
Merit: 500

Etherparty's ICO ends very soon, it will end after 2 days, so we should get the chance to invest, let us join the revolutionary with smart contract, I hope a huge 10x return of FUEL.
Pages:
Jump to: