Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] VANBEX LABS (FUEL) 🎉 FIRST PRODUCT ROCKET 🚀 IS LIVE!☀️ - page 67. (Read 323499 times)

Activity: 50
Merit: 0
Guys I went in your ico BIGTIME. Now I hope for activity develpment and true etherparty!!
Activity: 419
Merit: 101
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
Ether Addict
Greetings,

Etherparty idea & concept has great potential
But with so many participants, comes those who
Grow tired, Lack patience, get anxious, from being a early
Adopter having to wait until ico over to move their tokens.
After buying at a discount rate (accumulated more fuel early on)
 normally and usually ppl just wanna dump as soon as their able to transfer their tokens

I see buyers already Lining up on hitbtc under ico tab
https://hitbtc.com/exchange/FUEL-to-BTC

Peer2peer360

Thanks peer great to know I have a ton of fuel, i think my strategy was to sell 80% and leave another 20% for fun, to see what happens. I do think this is a good,.

I have a ton of ETHEREUM and the chart looks immaculate, i think we will see $500 - $600 soon on ETH. :-)

i not sure  I like ethdelta, i did hear the acx echange [here in austrlalia] will be housing this if you want to exchange the fuel to $$ ... is this correct?

any other ideas as to the options we have to sell the FUEL in the coming days??
Activity: 297
Merit: 250
Any news about some real exchange listing? Hitbtc is not the best for etherparty as i see it

Yeah, hitbtc can't be a serious exchange, there will be an Australian fiat exchange will list FUEL soon, but I like bittrex and poloniex personally, hope to get listed there.
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
Any news about some real exchange listing? Hitbtc is not the best for etherparty as i see it
Activity: 561
Merit: 500
Institute of Advance Blockchain Research
Greetings,

Etherparty idea & concept has great potential
But with so many participants, comes those who
Grow tired, Lack patience, get anxious, from being a early
Adopter having to wait until ico over to move their tokens.
After buying at a discount rate (accumulated more fuel early on)
 normally and usually ppl just wanna dump as soon as their able to transfer their tokens

I see buyers already Lining up on hitbtc under ico tab
https://hitbtc.com/exchange/FUEL-to-BTC

Peer2peer360
Activity: 1923
Merit: 538
Activity: 279
Since the ICO sold less than expected, there will be a lower circulating supply until the platform starts selling tokens. Could this positively effect the token value in the short term?
There are many alternative ETHERPARTY service and free of charge , why should any one go to the paid service, by the way is full token add at coinmarketcap yet?

Valid point, unless etherparty offers better features which other platforms can't offer, otherwise people will not use EP. And etherparty fuel is not on coinmarketcap right now.
Activity: 660
Merit: 350
NOBT - WNOBT your saving bank◕◡◕
Since the ICO sold less than expected, there will be a lower circulating supply until the platform starts selling tokens. Could this positively effect the token value in the short term?
There are many alternative ETHERPARTY service and free of charge , why should any one go to the paid service, by the way is full token add at coinmarketcap yet?
Activity: 448
Activity: 728
Merit: 500

Any detail date of when it will launch? How long till the beta phase end?

According to the whitepaper and website the roadmap says early 2018 for the launch.

You mean the final product launch right? I see now is beta testing launches, which was smoonthly launched, everyone tested it and liked it, including me. Ethereparty is the future of smart contract use.
Ether Addict
FUEL is supposed to be released on the exchanges on Oct 29th ( according to the staff-website).

so will we have to register for exchanges if we want to sell our FUEL for dirty dirty FIAT?

which exchange?

EP project ICO not over yet ,please wait and hold you token ,i think will first hit etherdelta , this exchange didn't need register

Beautiful thanks for your reply. Have a great night kind sir.  Grin
Activity: 372
Merit: 100
FUEL is supposed to be released on the exchanges on Oct 29th ( according to the staff-website).

so will we have to register for exchanges if we want to sell our FUEL for dirty dirty FIAT?

which exchange?

EP project ICO not over yet ,please wait and hold you token ,i think will first hit etherdelta , this exchange didn't need register
Ether Addict

which exchange?
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000
FUEL is supposed to be released on the exchanges on Oct 29th ( according to the staff-website). Is Jaxx an exchange that is currently trading FUEL?

Jaxx is a wallet not an exchange.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 531
FUEL is supposed to be released on the exchanges on Oct 29th ( according to the staff-website). Is Jaxx an exchange that is currently trading FUEL?

Actually on hitbtc and ethdelta, and price is lower then the ico...
Activity: 378
Activity: 320
Merit: 104
Will the platform create new tokens as services are bought and supply becomes scarce? And is there a price chart of how much token for platform services?

No the supply never runs out. Tokens spent on the platform will be resold on the platform at a later date. Prices for the platform are not yet available.
During the beta a token contract is 50,000 test FUEL as well as for a Crowdfund contract, while an escrow contract is 5000 test FUEL.
Initial launch is planned for early 2018 and pricing will be released closer to launch.

Just testing the beta and I have a few comments, when and how can I contribute?

We will send all beta testers a survey form in the near future, we recommend submitting your feedback then.

any bounty for this test , and how much ,any exact plan ,thanks sir!
Activity: 161
Merit: 12
Will the platform create new tokens as services are bought and supply becomes scarce? And is there a price chart of how much token for platform services?

No the supply never runs out. Tokens spent on the platform will be resold on the platform at a later date. Prices for the platform are not yet available.
During the beta a token contract is 50,000 test FUEL as well as for a Crowdfund contract, while an escrow contract is 5000 test FUEL.
Initial launch is planned for early 2018 and pricing will be released closer to launch.

Just testing the beta and I have a few comments, when and how can I contribute?

We will send all beta testers a survey form in the near future, we recommend submitting your feedback then.
Any detail date of when it will launch? How long till the beta phase end?
Pages:
Jump to: