Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Velox Project [VLX] - Old thread - page 97. (Read 285083 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 10
Now most of the crypto participants are actively choosing velox as their choice as what they heard many of the first time users are benefitted now they start understanding the potential.
Anyway with such coverage, this platform will be wanted to be tested as well frequenters of others the krupnyfkh of the exchanges because they for certain will see and heard about this project.
We can already know that velox is being successful because of many people want to use their platform. The team have really given the people what they want.
indeed the Velox platform is popular with users. This is due to the fact that the development team has always listened to their followers and worked on the development of the project indefatigably.
Activity: 392
Merit: 2
I was very glad about the news that you launched a bounty company with pleasure to participate in it.
Velox can really get a huge number of participants for their bounty campaign as already they are much popular and the users were seeking for thier bounty from a long time and it is out now.
This project is going for long time & after the update of the project, now this project is investors choice & also bounty hunters.just need little time to be successful
And really the project the most popular for the end 2017 and till the current time, all 5 months 2018 are also the peak of his popularity. Very long keeps in a top.

Well, for those long months that they are online not all of that time they become popular, they also lost and decreases the value of velox coin, but what is important now is they keep improving and keep trying to increase again the value of velox project.
Well, that's part of business life especially here in the crypto currency community. Here in the crypto world,there is no permanent, except change. So the best thing that Velox Project should do is keep striving to remain strong here in the crypto currency community. This project has a good team so, I will keep supporting the project and looking forward for its success.
I agree with you mate, by talking about business there are circumstances that you will face ups and downs through your journey. The one that will be successful is the project that will always work hard for their project and Velox had a potential.
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
Now most of the crypto participants are actively choosing velox as their choice as what they heard many of the first time users are benefitted now they start understanding the potential.
Anyway with such coverage, this platform will be wanted to be tested as well frequenters of others the krupnyfkh of the exchanges because they for certain will see and heard about this project.
We can already know that velox is being successful because of many people want to use their platform. The team have really given the people what they want.
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
Activity: 294
I was very glad about the news that you launched a bounty company with pleasure to participate in it.
Velox can really get a huge number of participants for their bounty campaign as already they are much popular and the users were seeking for thier bounty from a long time and it is out now.
This project is going for long time & after the update of the project, now this project is investors choice & also bounty hunters.just need little time to be successful
And really the project the most popular for the end 2017 and till the current time, all 5 months 2018 are also the peak of his popularity. Very long keeps in a top.

Well, for those long months that they are online not all of that time they become popular, they also lost and decreases the value of velox coin, but what is important now is they keep improving and keep trying to increase again the value of velox project.
Well, that's part of business life especially here in the crypto currency community. Here in the crypto world,there is no permanent, except change. So the best thing that Velox Project should do is keep striving to remain strong here in the crypto currency community. This project has a good team so, I will keep supporting the project and looking forward for its success.
Activity: 476
Merit: 102
What new achievements are set by the developers? Have already achieved a lot, but do not stop at the achieved
I think they will really doing good.really soon they will start bounty program.but they are very slow in updating their progress or achievement.should update very soon
Activity: 560
I want to join the company's bounty, but my wallet is still not synchronized and I would like first to make it work.
You should be waiting for a little longer then you can join the company bounty, oh wait, you can just copy your wallet address without synchronizing.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
I would like to understand more about decentralized, because the moment I make a registration, I keep my assets in some exchange, this can not become centralized? The only difference is that it is not being managed by the government.
Activity: 238
Initial first time participants are benefitted and tasted better profits and now that is a key spark now for the second time participants to understand we can easily achieve success and drive a greater achievement with velox.
Activity: 378
Merit: 114
I think many were pleased with the developer's decision to start a bounty company. I also joined, but who will tell me how to synchronize the wallet?

this is actually quite easy; you just follow the instructions at the beginning of this Ann Thread. I just do not know, if we give a new username and password or is it something like we register first in velox website and use this username and password by node activation ?
Activity: 336
Merit: 11
Scouting for Innovative ideas.

This will be one of the first projects who will decentralized trading for all coins and token, but as of now I don't really know the use of the Velox Coin. Will it act like the Binance coin?
Activity: 1470
Merit: 103
COMBO 2.0
ah i think bounty is long over man they just need to wrap things up here and they are good to go
Activity: 182
Activity: 532
Merit: 1
This is normally, before they run bounty had a lot people follow and support them. And after they public new roadmap, they make bounty program. I myself see this is smart strategy to make more people pay attention at VLX. Greats!
Velox actually follows some excellent ways of promotions and that makes velox go much more popular ahead. This project needs some more attention from the investors and then it would turn much great ahead.
As velox proved better handling all the scenaros and satisfied their participants now it is a well experienced platform to handle the hurdles and easily fix all the bugs immediately with the resolutions and drive a greater profits.

The team already achieved some of their objectives and with their next plan I probably expect that this will have a better results. As the platform is continue to be developed, then we should expect that sooner all will be in perfect shape and everything will be smoothly running.
Activity: 476
Merit: 102
Activity: 294
This is normally, before they run bounty had a lot people follow and support them. And after they public new roadmap, they make bounty program. I myself see this is smart strategy to make more people pay attention at VLX. Greats!
Velox actually follows some excellent ways of promotions and that makes velox go much more popular ahead. This project needs some more attention from the investors and then it would turn much great ahead.
As velox proved better handling all the scenaros and satisfied their participants now it is a well experienced platform to handle the hurdles and easily fix all the bugs immediately with the resolutions and drive a greater profits.
Activity: 182
The community of the project is getting bigger and better since we know that the developer is a legit person with so many experience.
I admire the admins and moderators as well because of them they made this project popular and gathered a lot of individuals to join thier project.
Admin moderators and developers have all worked side by side helping each other hence ensuring the project is successful in all aspects
Activity: 238
The community of the project is getting bigger and better since we know that the developer is a legit person with so many experience.
I admire the admins and moderators as well because of them they made this project popular and gathered a lot of individuals to join thier project.
The members of the team has done exceptionally well and will continue to deliver best performance for developement of the project. They have really built a strong relation with their supporters.
I am following velox from the starting and from their starting they are really giving some excellent outputs which usually keeps any project close from sucess and hope that same case goes on with velox too.
Pages:
Jump to: