Author

Topic: [ANN] Velox Project [VLX] - Old thread - page 114. (Read 285083 times)

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268
50% bonus on your First Topup
A promising project is now the cryptocurrency exchange. I hope the devs will take care of the stable, uninterrupted operation of the platform.
Such projects are created for very long term because users will store the savings trusting developers. Everything needs to be considered and to bring to an ideal, and it is difficult.
For such long term savings it really requires huge potential and plans which will be really possible with all the plans that will outstandingly reap to an achievable target and profit that strong records can only bring more investors.
I believe team might have a road map and white papers as you clearly explained and they might hit all such highlights as expected which you listed, let us hope for the success by keep supporting.
Yes, i believe in Velox projects, even they have change roadmap and something like that or not. I have follow them from them start ANN till now and after.

For me, I think the term change is not appropriate it is more like improvements of whitepaper right? Let us just wait for the result of this improvements and Hope Velox project will have a better outcome in serving customers and investor in their site.
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
The project, or rather the coin has growth prospects. At least I hope for it because I decided to buy coins. Now I'm waiting for them to grow up
Trust me mate last quarter of this year vlx tokens will have a more expensive value so just keep trusting this project.
Activity: 392
Merit: 2
A promising project is now the cryptocurrency exchange. I hope the devs will take care of the stable, uninterrupted operation of the platform.
Such projects are created for very long term because users will store the savings trusting developers. Everything needs to be considered and to bring to an ideal, and it is difficult.
For such long term savings it really requires huge potential and plans which will be really possible with all the plans that will outstandingly reap to an achievable target and profit that strong records can only bring more investors.
I believe team might have a road map and white papers as you clearly explained and they might hit all such highlights as expected which you listed, let us hope for the success by keep supporting.
Yes, i believe in Velox projects, even they have change roadmap and something like that or not. I have follow them from them start ANN till now and after.
I do so. This project is really good even after they change their identity or the terms and regulation of the project because there are so many believers.
They executed all their moves very well which there is no any aligations or problem that occured when changing something. Velox is really professional with that they are doing.
Activity: 574
Merit: 117
I have been watching this project for a long time and I want to note that they have great prospects! I'm sure that the development team will provide us with something unique and really different from the ones we all use now. it will be a new word in the trade!
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
now the exchange of crypto currency is becoming very popular and therefore the security of the platform itself should be at the highest level! I hope that the developers first of all took care of this, and made the best security system. What would our data not go to scammers!
I agree, the crypro price is now recovering slowly. Velox should really push the security of their platform which many investors will be attract and will invest.
Activity: 672
Merit: 11
now the exchange of crypto currency is becoming very popular and therefore the security of the platform itself should be at the highest level! I hope that the developers first of all took care of this, and made the best security system. What would our data not go to scammers!
Activity: 616
I do so. This project is really good even after they change their identity or the terms and regulation of the project because there are so many believers.
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
Then it is really great to my understanding as they are keeping them self updating to the latest market trends and even keep posting on the threads to make all the participants so understand their new plans and implementations as their responsibility.
Activity: 574
Merit: 100
Activity: 238
Activity: 434
Yes, this is very long term project, and i think Velox is not for impatient person. Well, when we have Velox Bolt, everyone will have answer for value of VLX.
Activity: 532
Merit: 1
Any giveaways or bonuses?
No giveaways and no bonuses as this project already listed on the market right? VeloxCoin now has its value. 1 VLX = BTC0.000089 = $0.74. Let's see if they can give new bonuses for people who'll plan to buy VLX.

Giveaways and bonuses drop the price of the project so I guess they're on the right track not doing many giveaways and stuff and not get people to dump the coin

I agree with your point sir. Giving big bonuses and discounts during the crowd sale will only turn into dumping of tokens value. And that is usually happening now in all projects here in crypto world. So we are glad that the VLX team are not doing this kind of strategy. And it will be good for all investors of this project as they were the one's who will be benefited from it.
Yes that is right. Velox make the right move. Hopefully other projects would do the same thing, so that the value of token will not go into dumping and lots of people will become more benefited. The potential of the Velox Project is continuously into a good shape that makes us here more into this project. Keep it up team Velox, keep striving.
I hope Velox can be a great way to the future of anonymous & decentralized trading platform and I hope Velox won't decline their promises.

Me too, I am hoping that velox will fulfill all their promises and will continue to develop this amazing project. I hope that more and more investors will be attracted to join velox.
its been a long ride with velox i think and hopefully they will deliver for sure they have actually been here a while

Not only that, the team also keep working to make their platform more secured and they really continue to develop the project. Velox will soon be more perfectly develop and probably traders can experience whole new level of trading.
Activity: 518
Activity: 182
Activity: 1470
Merit: 103
COMBO 2.0
Any giveaways or bonuses?
No giveaways and no bonuses as this project already listed on the market right? VeloxCoin now has its value. 1 VLX = BTC0.000089 = $0.74. Let's see if they can give new bonuses for people who'll plan to buy VLX.

Giveaways and bonuses drop the price of the project so I guess they're on the right track not doing many giveaways and stuff and not get people to dump the coin

I agree with your point sir. Giving big bonuses and discounts during the crowd sale will only turn into dumping of tokens value. And that is usually happening now in all projects here in crypto world. So we are glad that the VLX team are not doing this kind of strategy. And it will be good for all investors of this project as they were the one's who will be benefited from it.
Yes that is right. Velox make the right move. Hopefully other projects would do the same thing, so that the value of token will not go into dumping and lots of people will become more benefited. The potential of the Velox Project is continuously into a good shape that makes us here more into this project. Keep it up team Velox, keep striving.
I hope Velox can be a great way to the future of anonymous & decentralized trading platform and I hope Velox won't decline their promises.

Me too, I am hoping that velox will fulfill all their promises and will continue to develop this amazing project. I hope that more and more investors will be attracted to join velox.
its been a long ride with velox i think and hopefully they will deliver for sure they have actually been here a while
Activity: 448
Merit: 1
Look ARROUND!
Velox team is been getting into huge demand soon and also they might soon get listed on several good exchanges as even it is an anonymous exchange. This project can really turn the future of the traders.
That is true it might even set a trend for all crypto traders and switch them back in being anonymous on the trading site.

Being anonymous when it comes to trading is very questionable. Does the platform have KYC process to their participants?

I think you misunderstood about the concept of this project because your opinion is against the platform. It is pretty simple to understand that the platform will maintain the anonymity of a persons information and this is why more people are getting more interested about the platform because their privacy will not be revealed. And I would probably expect that their platform doesn't need some KYC process.
Activity: 280
well for me it is not a good sign, wenn a startup project in the middle of ICO  tries to changes or updates the platform - these things takes time and make the potential investors unpatient. This is why an ICO must be well organized before it launchs.

Yeah I agree, the plans must be concrete the project must finished first all the basic steps before launching it so that the people will never feel any doubt about their project.
Are you trying to tell to us that the team is planning to change something for this platform? It's really a very bad idea to change everything if it started already to become popular and have a plenty of people supporting for this project.
Activity: 476
Merit: 102
So after ages it is fully upgraded.so we can now easily exchange any token in their exchanger but is the ICO end?or how many days remaining
Activity: 252
I understand the project can be said international and this should mean that the developers should probably be experienced.
Activity: 210
Velox team is been getting into huge demand soon and also they might soon get listed on several good exchanges as even it is an anonymous exchange. This project can really turn the future of the traders.
That is true it might even set a trend for all crypto traders and switch them back in being anonymous on the trading site.

Being anonymous when it comes to trading is very questionable. Does the platform have KYC process to their participants?
Jump to: