Author

Topic: [ANN] Velox Project [VLX] - Old thread - page 115. (Read 285083 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 20
Any giveaways or bonuses?
No giveaways and no bonuses as this project already listed on the market right? VeloxCoin now has its value. 1 VLX = BTC0.000089 = $0.74. Let's see if they can give new bonuses for people who'll plan to buy VLX.

Giveaways and bonuses drop the price of the project so I guess they're on the right track not doing many giveaways and stuff and not get people to dump the coin

I agree with your point sir. Giving big bonuses and discounts during the crowd sale will only turn into dumping of tokens value. And that is usually happening now in all projects here in crypto world. So we are glad that the VLX team are not doing this kind of strategy. And it will be good for all investors of this project as they were the one's who will be benefited from it.
Yes that is right. Velox make the right move. Hopefully other projects would do the same thing, so that the value of token will not go into dumping and lots of people will become more benefited. The potential of the Velox Project is continuously into a good shape that makes us here more into this project. Keep it up team Velox, keep striving.

Well then people start whining so they give away some tokens to people I guess, there's issues raised by both the beggars and the logical thinkers /shrug
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
A promising project is now the cryptocurrency exchange. I hope the devs will take care of the stable, uninterrupted operation of the platform.
Activity: 100
Could you please tell me where your translation of the reward form is? I didn't see it.
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
Velox team is been getting into huge demand soon and also they might soon get listed on several good exchanges as even it is an anonymous exchange. This project can really turn the future of the traders.
That is true it might even set a trend for all crypto traders and switch them back in being anonymous on the trading site.
Activity: 196
Velox team is been getting into huge demand soon and also they might soon get listed on several good exchanges as even it is an anonymous exchange. This project can really turn the future of the traders.
Velox actually itself is an anonymous exchange which would offer us with various good features which will be good and best as compared to some other best exchanges and also it has a great future ahead which will also increase the price for their tokens.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
Activity: 224
No giveaways and no bonuses as this project already listed on the market right? VeloxCoin now has its value. 1 VLX = BTC0.000089 = $0.74. Let's see if they can give new bonuses for people who'll plan to buy VLX.

Giveaways and bonuses drop the price of the project so I guess they're on the right track not doing many giveaways and stuff and not get people to dump the coin

I agree with your point sir. Giving big bonuses and discounts during the crowd sale will only turn into dumping of tokens value. And that is usually happening now in all projects here in crypto world. So we are glad that the VLX team are not doing this kind of strategy. And it will be good for all investors of this project as they were the one's who will be benefited from it.
Yes that is right. Velox make the right move. Hopefully other projects would do the same thing, so that the value of token will not go into dumping and lots of people will become more benefited. The potential of the Velox Project is continuously into a good shape that makes us here more into this project. Keep it up team Velox, keep striving.
I hope Velox can be a great way to the future of anonymous & decentralized trading platform and I hope Velox won't decline their promises.

Me too, I am hoping that velox will fulfill all their promises and will continue to develop this amazing project. I hope that more and more investors will be attracted to join velox.
Velox project is cherishing from the starting and now it is in high demand so it is really going to have good profits ahead. Also i am eager to use their platform ahead so that it can really turn much profitable for each trader.
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
BitHostCoin.io

I hope Velox can be a great way to the future of anonymous & decentralized trading platform and I hope Velox won't decline their promises.

Me too, I am hoping that velox will fulfill all their promises and will continue to develop this amazing project. I hope that more and more investors will be attracted to join velox.
Activity: 182

Yes mate lets hope this project will let thier traders remain anonymous because that is the wish of most traders.
Activity: 616
Merit: 251

Around the project a lot of noise goes. For this reason this exchange will be able to compete with already existing platforms and it is possible even to steal a part of users from there.
Activity: 616

Activity: 294

Activity: 672
Your project seemed very good to me, because one more exchange is excellent and I hope that you will be able to do it so that everything would work well.
This project has a lot of good point views along with its anynomity and also i am sure that this project will really have a good future ahead and will also be trusted by several investors and also will reach the hardcap soon.
Also on how will it mold to be the future of trading Smiley If it can really stay(the transaction) anonymous and also the users using the project, it will be a good thing for new user to use to this one as it really provides "anonymity".
Velox team is pushing the project with anonymity with every members, but I am scared that some people will abuse of being anonymous to make a crime.
This is also true, you know, I did not even think about it. After all, it's true if everyone is absolutely anonymous, then chances are that the scammers will simply launder their money. I hope that developers know how to fix this.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 254
United Crowd
In the medium to long term, the Velox Project project will be steadily upward. I prefer to keep some positions.
The project is aiming for a position in the long run. For now the team is making the project more stable and more useful. Let us keep supporting Velox.

Velox will be successful for sure. They have many supporters and investors  that likes the project more, especially of their anonymous trading system. Which will be used sooner and I hope that the project will reach to top.

if they have a professional advisor, I'm sure it will be very good
actually a concept like this is not fresh, already a lot before.
Activity: 392
Merit: 2
In the medium to long term, the Velox Project project will be steadily upward. I prefer to keep some positions.
The project is aiming for a position in the long run. For now the team is making the project more stable and more useful. Let us keep supporting Velox.

Velox will be successful for sure. They have many supporters and investors  that likes the project more, especially of their anonymous trading system. Which will be used sooner and I hope that the project will reach to top.
Activity: 196
The projecr is aiming for a position in the long run. For now the team is making the projecr more stable and more useful. Let us keep supporting Velox.
Activity: 336
Activity: 574
Yes, no giveaway - airdrop and bonus at this time. Actually, VLX listing at their internal exchange site. Well, i think their price will increase at least 2 times when they launch Velox Bolt - best exchange platform of VLX.
then that the price will grow 2 times this is very optimistic. if this happens then I will be very happy, because I have a small amount of coins
I also assume a price increase for Vlx tokens, right, we need to wait for the official version of the platform to run. All who have coins will be able to use the exchange and accordingly the price will also go up.
Activity: 336
Scouting for Innovative ideas.
Such plans for giveaways will drive huge traffic and we can do expect more potential buyers from all the platforms starting purchasing Velox, even the supporters need to spread more when such new plans are amended.

The price of velox coin didn't pump up. I think this is because there is not a lot of demand at the moment. When are they going to do a bounty campaign?
Activity: 238

For me, giveaways and stuff are also good method or way to gain traffic, visitors, and impressions for the site. They can also gain rank that will lead to the good reputation of the website.

Giveways are more effective when done on a large scale. At this moment the team is not in the right stage for it. They have to gain reputation by working hard and sincerely, so that people recognize their project.
Jump to: