Author

Topic: [ANN] Velox Project [VLX] - Old thread - page 118. (Read 285083 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 0
Your project seemed very good to me, because one more exchange is excellent and I hope that you will be able to do it so that everything would work well.
I am having watch at the project from first and from the starting untill now, the project has been the best and also more and more peoples will join the community soon and also it will be more popular amongst the traders.
You won't escape from exchange of cryptocurrencies anywhere as in due time and from banal Fiats-money. There will pass a little more time and vlx exchange will occupy the if not leading, then not latest positions in the sphere of trading precisely.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 103
COMBO 2.0
Have Velox token been listed already in Blockfolio or in the CoinMarketCap? Almost 3 weeks I think, and we don't have any new updates from the dev team on how the development of this project goes on. I hope they can provide new informations regarding the status of this plattform because it's been a long time sinced we are involved with this and I don't have any idea now about the progress of Velox project.
Not yet. Better to stay calm and wait until the end of April because they say that something big will be happening at the end of April, stay tune.
I really hope so because devs these day rarely deliver at all so may be let's wait till the end of May or middle before may launch anything
Activity: 196
Your project seemed very good to me, because one more exchange is excellent and I hope that you will be able to do it so that everything would work well.
I am having watch at the project from first and from the starting untill now, the project has been the best and also more and more peoples will join the community soon and also it will be more popular amongst the traders.
Activity: 280
This project has a lot of good point views along with its anynomity and also i am sure that this project will really have a good future ahead and will also be trusted by several investors and also will reach the hardcap soon.
Also on how will it mold to be the future of trading Smiley If it can really stay(the transaction) anonymous and also the users using the project, it will be a good thing for new user to use to this one as it really provides "anonymity".
Activity: 532
Merit: 1
Have Velox token been listed already in Blockfolio or in the CoinMarketCap? Almost 3 weeks I think, and we don't have any new updates from the dev team on how the development of this project goes on. I hope they can provide new informations regarding the status of this plattform because it's been a long time sinced we are involved with this and I don't have any idea now about the progress of Velox project.
You could try to ask about your concern in their telegram group. There, the devs or admins will response more quickly and they can address your concern with the Velox project.
I heard a lot of good reviews about the Telegram group of the Velox project. The administrator of this group will help you in solving your problem. And in general, the whole project is confidently moving forward towards its goal.

It is good to know that team are actually were very responsible in terms of their assigned work. From the very beginning until now, we never heard negative feedback about their project and this is quite an interesting to know. The platform has so many services so probably in the future we can witness some of their development.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
This project has a lot of good point views along with its anynomity and also i am sure that this project will really have a good future ahead and will also be trusted by several investors and also will reach the hardcap soon.
Activity: 224
And this exchange will be the best amongst all with some great features and also the project will have some huge profits ahead. This project has the potential to reach great heights soon and hope it happens soon.
Activity: 252
Activity: 322
Well done vlx project I can still see a very active telegram group and everyday it keeps on having a new member.

This is a good sign that this project is really serious in developing it and I have a strong feeling that velox will become more successful very soon. It just really need to have an active community members.
I think it is also a good idea for the managers to add more telegram mods for thier community simce thier group is now getting bigger.
Activity: 448
Look ARROUND!
You could try to ask about your concern in their telegram group. There, the devs or admins will response more quickly and they can address your concern with the Velox project.
I heard a lot of good reviews about the Telegram group of the Velox project. The administrator of this group will help you in solving your problem. And in general, the whole project is confidently moving forward towards its goal.

Yes, the dev is really doing his best to always improve this project and we already seen a lot of new improvements. I hope this will attract more and more investors to try this platform.

Definitely right, devs are actively developing the platform and I think they will still make more improvement so that people will be satisfied with the services that they offer. Also, the team has a good reputation and probably their platform will grow more in the future.
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
BitHostCoin.io
Well done vlx project I can still see a very active telegram group and everyday it keeps on having a new member.

This is a good sign that this project is really serious in developing it and I have a strong feeling that velox will become more successful very soon. It just really need to have an active community members.
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
What sense in this activity? Actually, any. It won't be able to raise cost for a coin. Addition of a coin on other trading floors will become good assistance for this purpose.
Activity: 574
Activity: 392
Merit: 2
Activity: 196
It seems like the Velox Project has a continuous good progress here in the community. And now, there is an upcoming big that will happen for the Velox Project. No doubt this project is getting this progress positively and it is all thanks to the team working behind the Velox Project. Because of their dedication for the community they already reach this far having a lots of people glad for the Velox Project.

I agree with you, Velox runs for how many months now and still they are moving forward with many success and achievements. They gain respect and popularity everytime they move forward.
Activity: 210
It seems like the Velox Project has a continuous good progress here in the community. And now, there is an upcoming big that will happen for the Velox Project. No doubt this project is getting this progress positively and it is all thanks to the team working behind the Velox Project. Because of their dedication for the community they already reach this far having a lots of people glad for the Velox Project.

Agree with you mate, I've been watching the project since the day it started and I'm seeing great improvements on the platform, I think they have already reached their hard cap (?)
Activity: 294
Activity: 336
Merit: 11
Scouting for Innovative ideas.

In order for the Velox Coin (not token) to be listed in Blockfolio or Coinmarket it needs to have a certain amount of market volume but with that current condition of Velox Coin that is only traded on its own exchange, I think that will be far to achieve.
Activity: 182
Activity: 616
Not yet. Better to stay calm and wait until the end of April because they say that something big will be happening at the end of April, stay tune.
Jump to: