Author

Topic: [ANN] Velox Project [VLX] - Old thread - page 117. (Read 285083 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 10
Hello admins and developers, since SEC is now requiring KYC for all ICO projects will you guys still follow this or you will still hold up to your promise that you will allow traders to remain anonimous?
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
BitHostCoin.io
I did not observe the developements about 3 weeks, but as far as I can see, there is not too much changes by Velox. They still have no bounty campaign and I am not sure, if they already updated their Whitepaper...  Very slow movings...

I visited there official website a while ago and saw the word " Countdown until VeloxCoin.org Revamp is complete" 26 days more to go? Are they gonna relaunch, update the site? Or just maintenance I guess?
Not specifically maintenance, they're going to restructure the platform based on new standards and change what they feel needs to be. Soon we will see an improved version of the platform.

Then we can experience more secured and hassle free transactions due to the continuous development of their platform. Hopefully, traders will get to know about Velox and have some time to explore their platform and I expect they will be curious to try because this platform will also maintain our anonymity.

I really hope that when the platform running again there will be more additional features that will help this project more popular and also credible and trusted platform.
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
I did not observe the developements about 3 weeks, but as far as I can see, there is not too much changes by Velox. They still have no bounty campaign and I am not sure, if they already updated their Whitepaper...  Very slow movings...

I visited there official website a while ago and saw the word " Countdown until VeloxCoin.org Revamp is complete" 26 days more to go? Are they gonna relaunch, update the site? Or just maintenance I guess?
Not specifically maintenance, they're going to restructure the platform based on new standards and change what they feel needs to be. Soon we will see an improved version of the platform.

Then we can experience more secured and hassle free transactions due to the continuous development of their platform. Hopefully, traders will get to know about Velox and have some time to explore their platform and I expect they will be curious to try because this platform will also maintain our anonymity.
Velox is a best exchange with some great features and it would surely be preferred by all the traders which will increase the demand for velox tokens and the price will gradually increase. Hope that it goes profitable ahead.
The most important for any project is broad coverage of the interested users. If the developer really feels support from community, he will be able to light up and think up something truly explosive that will put innovations in trading.
Velox is already going to bring some exciting changes into the trading platform and also i am sure that several peoples will like that too. Velox has a huge support from several community members untill now and i think that they will continue to be the same in the future too.
Activity: 616
Merit: 251

Velox is a best exchange with some great features and it would surely be preferred by all the traders which will increase the demand for velox tokens and the price will gradually increase. Hope that it goes profitable ahead.
The most important for any project is broad coverage of the interested users. If the developer really feels support from community, he will be able to light up and think up something truly explosive that will put innovations in trading.
Activity: 238

I am waiting for velox to launch its platform. I am eager to start trading at their exchange and want to try out their features. Hope that soon they are able to creat the platform so that several traders too can join the project.
Activity: 224

Activity: 448
Merit: 1
Look ARROUND!

Activity: 616
Have Velox token been listed already in Blockfolio or in the CoinMarketCap? Almost 3 weeks I think, and we don't have any new updates from the dev team on how the development of this project goes on. I hope they can provide new informations regarding the status of this plattform because it's been a long time sinced we are involved with this and I don't have any idea now about the progress of Velox project.
Not yet. Better to stay calm and wait until the end of April because they say that something big will be happening at the end of April, stay tune.
I really hope so because devs these day rarely deliver at all so may be let's wait till the end of May or middle before may launch anything
Yes, you can just wait for a little longer. Don't you have a life? Everybody have a life so just enjoy your real life activities first before you manage your finance.
Activity: 392
Merit: 2
The development team is working hard on the project. And most likely we will see a stable working platform of a new generation! I have been watching the project for a very long time, almost from the very beginning of the project launch. And for a long time I want to use the services of this exchanger. I hope that he will pleasantly surprise me.
I also hope that the project patform will be stable after the release and no bugs or errors. Velox still continue the journey which the team are working hard. 
Activity: 196
Your project seemed very good to me, because one more exchange is excellent and I hope that you will be able to do it so that everything would work well.
This project has a lot of good point views along with its anynomity and also i am sure that this project will really have a good future ahead and will also be trusted by several investors and also will reach the hardcap soon.
Also on how will it mold to be the future of trading Smiley If it can really stay(the transaction) anonymous and also the users using the project, it will be a good thing for new user to use to this one as it really provides "anonymity".
Velox team is pushing the project with anonymity with every members, but I am scared that some people will abuse of being anonymous to make a crime.
Activity: 672
The development team is working hard on the project. And most likely we will see a stable working platform of a new generation! I have been watching the project for a very long time, almost from the very beginning of the project launch. And for a long time I want to use the services of this exchanger. I hope that he will pleasantly surprise me.
Activity: 574

I think there is going to be a massive update and as what they say it's a revamp of the current website. If their goal is to get a lot of exchange users then they will need make changes and avoid any shutdowns because of a DDOS.
this is good news, the team is trying to develop a quality platform that will work without failures. I hope they succeed and we will be able to use the Velox platform for our work.
Activity: 336
Scouting for Innovative ideas.
I did not observe the developements about 3 weeks, but as far as I can see, there is not too much changes by Velox. They still have no bounty campaign and I am not sure, if they already updated their Whitepaper...  Very slow movings...

I think there is going to be a massive update and as what they say it's a revamp of the current website. If their goal is to get a lot of exchange users then they will need to make changes and avoid any shutdowns because of a DDOS.
Activity: 294
I agree with you. Traveling if there is, they are not visible and not all of them notice. It seems to me that we need to more actively work for the stability of the project
Yes, seems like that and I will agree with you two. Tge Velox remain the same but they should keep moving even though they have a good status now in the community. We all know that here in the world of crypto currency, there is no such thing as permanent and changes is always present, so the great and continuous innovation is necessary. I hope they are aware with this.
Activity: 238

Activity: 182
Merit: 3
Have Velox token been listed already in Blockfolio or in the CoinMarketCap? Almost 3 weeks I think, and we don't have any new updates from the dev team on how the development of this project goes on. I hope they can provide new informations regarding the status of this plattform because it's been a long time sinced we are involved with this and I don't have any idea now about the progress of Velox project.
Not yet. Better to stay calm and wait until the end of April because they say that something big will be happening at the end of April, stay tune.
I really hope so because devs these day rarely deliver at all so may be let's wait till the end of May or middle before may launch anything
no. the team is working on the project. and we see that they want to enter new exchanges and do a lot for the project to work
Activity: 1162
Merit: 268
50% bonus on your First Topup

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

TBH a lot of the projects just mentioned or spread rumours that something will happen around X date to increase and fake the hype around a project IMO
Activity: 378
Merit: 114
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
Your project seemed very good to me, because one more exchange is excellent and I hope that you will be able to do it so that everything would work well.
not only do you feel that way, of course we all feel the same, with some very good exchanges hopefully all this can run smoothly.
Jump to: