Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Velox Project [VLX] - Old thread - page 2. (Read 285058 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 0
September 18, 2018, 11:21:59 AM
I believe that the Velox project will be successful on schedule.
I feel very interesting about the blockchain assets trading platform. You can receive 20 - 80% commissions.
Buy-back are a result of accumulated exchange fees and listing fees from the Veloxbolt platform. So that, it's rising VLX price and reward VLX holders.
Activity: 81
Merit: 10
September 18, 2018, 11:11:07 AM
e
Please join our Discord or Telegram for the most up to date news and announcements for the Velox Project!

Jump to:
Project Overview - Latest NewsWhitePaper & Roadmap - VeloxCoin [VLX] Specifications - Wallet Setup & Syncing Guide - LATEST UPDATE (SEP 9 2018)

Dear VELOX Team
Your coin may be free of listing on Aiodex if the number of votes is large enough.
Let's vote for it ☞ https://aiodex.com/?ref=5b45a599c7165734d36bb3fc
Please, Don't hesitate to let us know if you have any questions.
Sincerely,
Aiodex Team
Discord: https://discord.gg/RvhvdZq
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/aiodexofficial
Twitter: https://twitter.com/aiodex_official
Telegram: https://t.me/aiodex_official

We have joined your channel and will contact you shortly.

Isn't Aiodex a competitor of Velox Huh Are they teaming up
Activity: 119
September 18, 2018, 07:08:52 AM
how exactly will this differ from the (in my opinion) saturated decentralized exchange industry? Your idea is one year old, there has been a lot of movement since your WP released back to centralized exchanges because decentralized exchanges are simply too complex for the average or even experienced trader to use, and brings lots of limitations.
also, wtf do you mean by high-frequency?

since when was the decentralised exchange market saturated? As far as I know, idex is the only functional, quality build but its usability is limited.

Saturated with poor builds is still saturated. It's not necessarily easier. DEX's don't inspire a lot of confidence but when a successful one is released it will dominate and take the exchange world by storm
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002
September 18, 2018, 07:08:09 AM
Please join our Discord or Telegram for the most up to date news and announcements for the Velox Project!

Jump to:
Project Overview - Latest News -  WhitePaper & Roadmap - VeloxCoin [VLX] Specifications - Wallet Setup & Syncing Guide - LATEST UPDATE (SEP 9 2018)

Dear VELOX Team
Your coin may be free of listing on Aiodex if the number of votes is large enough.
Let's vote for it ☞ https://aiodex.com/?ref=5b45a599c7165734d36bb3fc
Please, Don't hesitate to let us know if you have any questions.
Sincerely,
Aiodex Team
Discord: https://discord.gg/RvhvdZq
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/aiodexofficial
Twitter: https://twitter.com/aiodex_official
Telegram: https://t.me/aiodex_official

We have joined your channel and will contact you shortly.
Activity: 210
Merit: 2
September 17, 2018, 11:03:05 PM
The trading is live now?
Activity: 100
September 17, 2018, 06:11:24 PM
how exactly will this differ from the (in my opinion) saturated decentralized exchange industry? Your idea is one year old, there has been a lot of movement since your WP released back to centralized exchanges because decentralized exchanges are simply too complex for the average or even experienced trader to use, and brings lots of limitations.
High-Frequency is the term used to describe instantaneous, high volume amounts of trades. That should answer your question in entirety.

in the last two months isaw too many new decentralized exchanges. If Velox want to have a part from this cake, they really need to be quick and no need to wait until new year.
Rushing only leads to mistakes, and ultimately no success. A perfect beta means a quicker official release, and overall more happy users moving toward a decentralized and anonymous form of trading!

Where is news on the Velox Bolt release anyway. They are saying they are going to surpass IDEX. I think they mean they trading out put but not sure, sounds like marketing bugzwords
We never said this, but it definitely is not an unrealistic goal if we were to set it, which we never have.

Ok but how is it going to be high frequency?
This will be further revealed in our upcoming whitepaper update. Pre-announcing key ideas like this can allow other projects to get ahead. This is our "secret weapon" (so to speak) that will put our project above the vast amount of DEX's available today.

lets hope for velox bolt to be as good as its panned out to be...
Activity: 75
September 17, 2018, 05:49:45 PM

since when was the decentralised exchange market saturated? As far as I know, idex is the only functional, quality build but its usability is limited.
legendary
September 17, 2018, 01:00:11 PM
High-Frequency is the term used to describe instantaneous, high volume amounts of trades. That should answer your question in entirety.

in the last two months isaw too many new decentralized exchanges. If Velox want to have a part from this cake, they really need to be quick and no need to wait until new year.
Rushing only leads to mistakes, and ultimately no success. A perfect beta means a quicker official release, and overall more happy users moving toward a decentralized and anonymous form of trading!

Where is news on the Velox Bolt release anyway. They are saying they are going to surpass IDEX. I think they mean they trading out put but not sure, sounds like marketing buzzwords
We never said this, but it definitely is not an unrealistic goal if we were to set it, which we never have.

This will be further revealed in our upcoming whitepaper update. Pre-announcing key ideas like this can allow other projects to get ahead. This is our "secret weapon" (so to speak) that will put our project above the vast amount of DEX's available today.
Activity: 72
September 17, 2018, 10:21:56 AM

That's exactly why they should not rush and they should take their time. You saw what happens when others rushed. VBolt May not be any better but they should have time to refine the idea
Activity: 62
September 16, 2018, 02:32:48 PM

Where is news on the Velox Bolt release anyway. They are saying they are going to surpass IDEX. I think they mean they trading out put but not sure, sounds like marketing buzzwords

Activity: 58
Merit: 1
September 16, 2018, 02:17:43 PM

lol burn  @quentinn
legendary
September 16, 2018, 01:44:20 PM

Activity: 98
Merit: 1
September 16, 2018, 01:39:15 PM
Activity: 76
September 16, 2018, 01:27:57 PM

Activity: 47
September 16, 2018, 12:50:44 PM
legendary
September 16, 2018, 12:47:25 PM
any news of velox going to be listed on major websites?
Also wondering this. Is there anything besides CMC and exchanges?

Once we are listed on Coin Market Cap and various exchanges, this will open up our avenues to be listed on a lot more coin listing, calendar, and index sites. More information will be laid out once the time comes  Smiley

Looking forward to seeing the development and refinement of Velox Bolt Exchange. Any news on roughly when the beta will see daylight?
The upcoming whitepaper update will explain the schematics of the high-frequency functionality and the way in which it will work in comparison to existing centralized and decentralized exchanges.
A: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.24894745

1 or 2 months till potentially the next comprehensive decentralised exchange - if this does well and doesn't pan out like the other shitty ones we could see serious distruptiom

It needs to be user-friendly and enable "high frequency trading" as it claims. If it does then it very well may explode
agf
Activity: 126
September 16, 2018, 12:10:35 PM

Once we are listed on Coin Market Cap and various exchanges, this will open up our avenues to be listed on a lot more coin listing, calendar, and index sites. More information will be laid out once the time comes  Smiley

Looking forward to seeing the development and refinement of Velox Bolt Exchange. Any news on roughly when the beta will see daylight?

Please 50x
Activity: 112
September 16, 2018, 12:05:03 PM

1 or 2 months till potentially the next comprehensive decentralised exchange - if this does well and doesn't pan out like the other shitty ones we could see serious distruptiom

It needs to be user-friendly and enable "high frequency trading" as it claims. If it does then it very well may explode
legendary
September 15, 2018, 10:28:52 PM

Activity: 45
September 15, 2018, 10:14:23 PM
looks like the next two weeks will be the determine the future success here. had so much promise but like so many others in the market crash it's been struggling - its core idea is strong , we'll see if the team pull through
Could not agree more. Not just for this coin, but all coins. This is the chance for the gold mines to stand out, and this could be a good contender if it keeps up the updates and progress!
Pages:
Jump to: