Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Velox Project [VLX] - Old thread - page 10. (Read 285058 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 10
Does Velox refer to referral bonuses? I can get a couple of coins for something that I invite a friend? Huh
Unfortunately, there are no such bonuses for the team. Although this would not be a bad option to lead a friend. So the project could grow much earlier! And the information about the project would be spread much faster.
it is really very unfortunate that the team did not make referral bonuses. For me it would be a very profitable feature. And I am sure that many supporters of the project would appreciate this.

It would be abused to death anyway, there's already people with 100s of account gaming airdrops and you'll now have even more people doing the same

You have a point there. Other people uses this method to earn all the profit themselves.  Even in twitter and facebook account, there are these guys own more than 60 Accounts for joining one bounty campaigns. I do not know how can they possibly do that? If that's mine I would go crazy just owning 10 accounts!
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
D.U.G
very good project, velox project also takes a long time to achieve success, I am sure velox project team will not give chance in improving velox project network development, I also will not forget to join velox project
Yes as seen the progress of the project we can say that it will achieve good success in some time.The team is really doing good work and i most like one thing about this is they have their own exchange so you have to not worry about sell or buy velox.you can easily trade them on their exchange.
A lot of people are already waiting for this project to become LIVE, no doubt that the reason behind it is how the team and the people here are helping each other to reach that "success".
Yeah, many already are anticipating that this project would be great, and of course it will be, they are doing their best in improvements so absolutely no doubt.
Computta Mine Your Own BTC

Velox strategies are completely unique which cannot be compared as it once already proved achieving all the plans they incorporated throught their white papers and there will be no token of failure with Velox.

They're not though? Decentralised and Anonymous exchanges have been a thing since ages at this point, say take Etherdelta or it's fork, forkdelta

Those are only for ethereum, you can only trade tokens on them. This going to be for all coins, but it's true that Velox is not the first one because there are some other exchange although most of them are crap. We see if this be good or disappointed one as the others.

I saw their inner exchanges in velox, They are trading as for now is only VLX to BTC? Correct me if I'm wrong and few traders only are online there. The exchange site needs more visitors and impression to the public right?
Activity: 496
Merit: 100
I've been observing the project since it started and despite of many setbacks the team have experienced they always get up after those setbacks. On the other hand, innovation is also the key in order to remain in the marketplace, the team must execute this very well so that people will no longer look for another project same as Velox.
They have experienced some harsh time but thats how project happens but am sure things are picking up. My only worries right now is the fact that roadmap looks really close and we are not hearing any big announcement except that is going to come. i Just hope soon
Well, if this project keep on going on their good performance here in the crypto currency community then we don't have to worries. The only thing we should do now is patiently wait to their big announcements that will all take our breath away that will surely bring this project into success. But for now, let us make the Velox Project take their time to fulfill what are the things necessary to make this project bloom much better in this crypto world.
Activity: 196
I like the website, think it looks stunning! You've done a great thing!
And guys, do SONM, NEM, Hacken...sound familiar? What if I say that they have a new partner, called Paytomat. For end users it is a convenient way of spending their cryptocurrency and receiving loyalty awards. It is also going to start tocken sale in August. Want to join? Smiley

Lol, i don't think make advertising about your Paytomat at here is the good think. It is our VeloxExchange projects discussion, bro.
Activity: 812
https://hovr.site/
I've been observing the project since it started and despite of many setbacks the team have experienced they always get up after those setbacks. On the other hand, innovation is also the key in order to remain in the marketplace, the team must execute this very well so that people will no longer look for another project same as Velox.
They have experienced some harsh time but thats how project happens but am sure things are picking up. My only worries right now is the fact that roadmap looks really close and we are not hearing any big announcement except that is going to come. i Just hope soon
Activity: 560
Merit: 126

Velox strategies are completely unique which cannot be compared as it once already proved achieving all the plans they incorporated throught their white papers and there will be no token of failure with Velox.

They're not though? Decentralised and Anonymous exchanges have been a thing since ages at this point, say take Etherdelta or it's fork, forkdelta

Those are only for ethereum, you can only trade tokens on them. This going to be for all coins, but it's true that Velox is not the first one because there are some other exchange although most of them are crap. We see if this be good or disappointed one as the others.
Activity: 434
and it's all? manager will not answer me? or any of the users? what about the site? Only I get an error when going to the site?
The error is most likely from your side, because I can visit the site, I have all the pages of the site open. Try to clean the history of the browser and go back to the site. Or try to go to the site from a different browser, maybe you can.
Maybe you can re try again buddy, because I can also visit the site. Maybe your connections is having trouble. Sometimes I cleared up pc history and reload or you can go for another browser sometimes I also having trouble with the browser. Hope you can visit the website soon.

I support, it very well helps with this. I also have some sites that do not download, but after clearing the entire history of visits and various unnecessary files, I can visit any site that I interisuet.
I still browse our website normally. Actually it do not depend on your connection or internet providers, maybe your browser is old version than cannot running some script.
Activity: 266
Merit: 12
Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange
I just want to know a fact as I am curious about it, is this project still self moderatedas it's been sometime since it was declared.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 263
Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit
Hi developer team, when will you have new project updates and good news? We have not seen news from you for a long time. I'm looking forward to updates and knobs from the development team, as I follow the project for a long time.

They probably are just sitting around at this point, all tokens are sold. They have made some quite a bit of quick cash. What else do they need to develop for? :-/
Yes, they have collected great number of funds until now and their is not much development in the project from long time. I think they need to use this funds to hire better programmers and make the platform more attractive and advantageous to its users. All the collected funds should be used in the development of the project and its platform.
I completely agreed with you. I seen this project after vwry long time and i seen that it acheive very good progress but the development of project is not going well. So  think the devlopers have to focus on the development of the project beacause it will helps to increase the community of vlx platform.
How do you think whether will receive large and well-known exchanges in the circle any serious competition? I here am not confident in it. What does the platform except existence of own tokens differ from others in?
Activity: 378
and it's all? manager will not answer me? or any of the users? what about the site? Only I get an error when going to the site?
The error is most likely from your side, because I can visit the site, I have all the pages of the site open. Try to clean the history of the browser and go back to the site. Or try to go to the site from a different browser, maybe you can.
Maybe you can re try again buddy, because I can also visit the site. Maybe your connections is having trouble. Sometimes I cleared up pc history and reload or you can go for another browser sometimes I also having trouble with the browser. Hope you can visit the website soon.

I support, it very well helps with this. I also have some sites that do not download, but after clearing the entire history of visits and various unnecessary files, I can visit any site that I interisuet.
Activity: 294
The operations and the technical workflow is working fine with no deviations and there was no such streatagies that are going to mislead the planned activities, developers highly priotize working on the major issues.
Activity: 350
Merit: 30
Dua
Activity: 616
Hi developer team, when will you have new project updates and good news? We have not seen news from you for a long time. I'm looking forward to updates and knobs from the development team, as I follow the project for a long time.

They probably are just sitting around at this point, all tokens are sold. They have made some quite a bit of quick cash. What else do they need to develop for? :-/
Yes, they have collected great number of funds until now and their is not much development in the project from long time. I think they need to use this funds to hire better programmers and make the platform more attractive and advantageous to its users. All the collected funds should be used in the development of the project and its platform.
I completely agreed with you. I seen this project after vwry long time and i seen that it acheive very good progress but the development of project is not going well. So  think the devlopers have to focus on the development of the project beacause it will helps to increase the community of vlx platform.
I agree, the development of the project is very slow. In my opinion, this is due to the fact that the development team is constantly working on improving the work of the platform. I hope they will soon finish all updates and the platform will work fully.
Activity: 380

Activity: 476
Merit: 102
I saw that this thread is crowed with your well wisher.but I don't see your contribution to their question or anything about your project.please stay active to the project
Activity: 476
Decentralization can really solve such problems as hacking and hacking attacks. I think that this is the main advantage over centralized exchangers.
That's why exchangers are mostly decentralized. There must be more advantages over other exchangers for attracting attention
Nowadays exchange was mostly decentralized to prevent hijacking and database error. I wonder why there still so many users who use Binance.
In my onw option there are still few who are using Binance mybe they have something to settle or maybe they realy like it in the first place. Decentralized was newly adapted buy everyone because of its new updates also. So maybe some who use Binance will probably switched to Decentralization soon.
Activity: 378
I noticed that you have problems with the wallet, and specifically with the withdrawal of funds from the stock exchange, how can you explain all this?
Merit: 0
At Velox in project all is good. The developers said that before the end of the month they are preparing some kind of grandiose surprise. Well Well, wait!
This is great news! Of course we will wait with impatience! when the team will announce the platform development news for us! I'm very interested in what updates will be in the project and what features will be added.

Yeah, the team timely makes an update and they always make an announcement. Whatever is that and I am pretty sure it will be some kind of promotional activities. Hopefully, everyone can participate in that said surprise.

Yes. That surprise news will be part of their promotion but I'm pretty sure it will give more benefits to all users and investors of Velox project because as what the team said, they are upgrading and improving the platform inorder to meet the expectations of the people of crypto world.
Does anyone have any idea what this will be for a surprise? I hope this will be some cool update, which will be useful to all users of the platform.
Activity: 420
BitHostCoin.io
At Velox in project all is good. The developers said that before the end of the month they are preparing some kind of grandiose surprise. Well Well, wait!
This is great news! Of course we will wait with impatience! when the team will announce the platform development news for us! I'm very interested in what updates will be in the project and what features will be added.

Yeah, the team timely makes an update and they always make an announcement. Whatever is that and I am pretty sure it will be some kind of promotional activities. Hopefully, everyone can participate in that said surprise.

Yes. That surprise news will be part of their promotion but I'm pretty sure it will give more benefits to all users and investors of Velox project because as what the team said, they are upgrading and improving the platform inorder to meet the expectations of the people of crypto world.

Wether the team is very busy with the developments and improvements of velox project they need to still be active to address all investors concern so that more and more people will be encourage to participate in this project.
Pages:
Jump to: