Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Velox Project [VLX] - Old thread - page 9. (Read 285058 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 10
The project was created not so long ago 2017 is not a story, but at the same time received a lot of attention and attracted large investors. What was the success of the meeting?
Activity: 434
I've been observing the project since it started and despite of many setbacks the team have experienced they always get up after those setbacks. On the other hand, innovation is also the key in order to remain in the marketplace, the team must execute this very well so that people will no longer look for another project same as Velox.
You are absolutely right. I have been following the development of the project for a long time and I can honestly say that there were some attempts to close the project and they did not update it, but the team took all its forces to actively work on the project. And now we see that he has active support and a good platform development.
Velox developers are mostly priortizing on implementing the code successfully and they keep explore to the new technologies to bring more upgrades however even they are in more assignments we can see the monthly updaes.

Yes they are upgrading the Velox project into what todays trend which is so good in order not to be behind from other projects. The updates that the team doing is very important because many are keeping on track to the project.

What you mean is that they are being competent with the other platform? Additionally, is the team will add more cryptos in their trading site because as far as I remember they only have 3 cryptos that are available in the exchange site.
Activity: 336
Merit: 0
I've been observing the project since it started and despite of many setbacks the team have experienced they always get up after those setbacks. On the other hand, innovation is also the key in order to remain in the marketplace, the team must execute this very well so that people will no longer look for another project same as Velox.
You are absolutely right. I have been following the development of the project for a long time and I can honestly say that there were some attempts to close the project and they did not update it, but the team took all its forces to actively work on the project. And now we see that he has active support and a good platform development.
Velox developers are mostly priortizing on implementing the code successfully and they keep explore to the new technologies to bring more upgrades however even they are in more assignments we can see the monthly updaes.

What do you even mean by implementing the code successfully, the exchange is already up and running they just need to maintain it right now -_-
May be he mean they are exploring to the new technologies and for adding more features they may require a level of testing that will add up a value for the platform.
now we are just guessing what the developers are doing at this time. I think the Velox team would do well to make a small announcement about what they are currently working on.
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
BitHostCoin.io
On Twitter there was a post about the big news, I really want to believe, apparently there is a lot of work.
Is it from the team and official announcements? I hope it is legit and it can be shared because I don't have twitter account that will open for it. I only joined on their telegram chat and I'm waiting for the big news that will be happening on this week as admin said. But until now, no new updates and news from Velox project.

Why can you not check their twitter yourself? Twitter is not face book and you do not need an account to see someone's posts if it's a public figure

Maybe he is too noob about this social media platform or really not spend time knowing about twitter which is rarely happening right now, anyway, what is really important is the new updates about the current status of velox.
Activity: 322
Merit: 11

What do you even mean by implementing the code successfully, the exchange is already up and running they just need to maintain it right now -_-
May be he mean they are exploring to the new technologies and for adding more features they may require a level of testing that will add up a value for the platform.
Activity: 182
On Twitter there was a post about the big news, I really want to believe, apparently there is a lot of work.
Is it from the team and official announcements? I hope it is legit and it can be shared because I don't have twitter account that will open for it. I only joined on their telegram chat and I'm waiting for the big news that will be happening on this week as admin said. But until now, no new updates and news from Velox project.

Why can you not check their twitter yourself? Twitter is not face book and you do not need an account to see someone's posts if it's a public figure
Activity: 504
Merit: 20

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

As we can see on the road map there are still a lot of activities that they wanted to make. Like in the mid of June which its schedule is "Buy-Back Plan Public Announcement". So, lets wait about the outcome of this kind of activity.
Activity: 154

Yes they are upgrading the Velox project into what todays trend which is so good in order not to be behind from other projects. The updates that the team doing is very important because many are keeping on track to the project.
Activity: 336
VLX is my favorite anonymous encryption currency, now is the overall decline of the encrypted currency market, to be patient and wait for a good price to buy.
Activity: 350
Merit: 30
I just want to know a fact as I am curious about it, is this project still self moderatedas it's been sometime since it was declared.
The project is active, with the help of admin and community they are able to continue the platform. as of now there is still an upgrade/maintenance for the withdrawal of funds. So no, the project is not self moderated as many people are working to make it done/to improve it.
Activity: 504
That's right. Now we can see how the platform will work. They promised us good news, we are already waiting with impatience when they will be announced to us.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0

The exchange is great so far. Dev's are very responsive and community is growing organically. This has all the makings of a top tier investment.
Activity: 224
Activity: 378
Activity: 532
Merit: 1
Activity: 350
Merit: 12
Activity: 308
I'm really amazed that the Velox project has a special side where people, users, and investors can find and view the latest posts, updates, and news. It's very helpful and helpful, bonuses and referrals really help this project but jt is not a bad thing. This can be really beneficial if the team provides this type of strategy. As long as the project goes well, VLX has a good marketing strategy and also gets great support from the public and investors as well. They have gained great interest from investors and traders around the world.
I agree with you. The marketing strategy is really worked out, and Velox with her help managed to find real investors
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
I'm really amazed that the Velox project has a special side where people, users, and investors can find and view the latest posts, updates, and news. It's very helpful and helpful, bonuses and referrals really help this project but jt is not a bad thing. This can be really beneficial if the team provides this type of strategy. As long as the project goes well, VLX has a good marketing strategy and also gets great support from the public and investors as well. They have gained great interest from investors and traders around the world.
Activity: 966
Merit: 311
Does Velox refer to referral bonuses? I can get a couple of coins for something that I invite a friend? Huh
Unfortunately, there are no such bonuses for the team. Although this would not be a bad option to lead a friend. So the project could grow much earlier! And the information about the project would be spread much faster.
it is really very unfortunate that the team did not make referral bonuses. For me it would be a very profitable feature. And I am sure that many supporters of the project would appreciate this.

It would be abused to death anyway, there's already people with 100s of account gaming airdrops and you'll now have even more people doing the same

You have a point there. Other people uses this method to earn all the profit themselves.  Even in twitter and facebook account, there are these guys own more than 60 Accounts for joining one bounty campaigns. I do not know how can they possibly do that? If that's mine I would go crazy just owning 10 accounts!
Some people here on the forum are full-time bounty hunters and they work with more than one account to promote any project and earn more reward. But I think this makes the reward for other people very low. SO, I think there should be some unique identifier for the bounty hunters so that only one person will gain rewards for one campaign.
Pages:
Jump to: