Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Velox Project [VLX] - Old thread - page 5. (Read 285058 times)

Activity: 206
Merit: 21
I dont realy get it, why is the bounty campaign been paused? Didn't find no info... is every thing ok with the project?
Activity: 453
Merit: 250
Burning tokens to reduce the number of negotiable items seems like a good way to market a business
Activity: 153
Merit: 10
4 days more will phase 2 burned VLX and current price of VLX still 10k satoshies per each. Well, have any more updates about this project at now?
And now their token price is 8311 sts. But don't worry. do you remember EMC2 last year? after they burn their coin, the price increas too much times.
With failing market right now, I am so happy when they burn their token. I thinks it is a good signal and how try they are
Activity: 574
Merit: 117
let's look at things objectively - now releasing releases is just suicide. The current state of the market will destroy all the efforts of the team or in general can ruin the project. Therefore, I think that the decision about a small vacation is the right one.
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
Hello VLX investors,
We have posted our Q3 Update here with some important updates for the Velox Project!
http://veloxproject.io/downloads/Q3-Update.pdf
https://s19.postimg.cc/leiqx4f77/Q3-_Update.png

We again, apologize for the lack of communication. While we unexpectadly were forced to restructure the way the next half of 2018 for the VLX project, we were unable to provide specific details and timelines were not accurate during compliance periods.

Thankfully, this is the last block of delay for VLX, the next two quarters will be full speed ahead. Stay tuned while we organize VLX in ERC20, Whitepaper & roadmap updates, New exchanges to support VLX, and more! Over 11 entries in our Q2-Q3 Update.

Another update with each upcoming event with approximate dates (to be refined) will be posted in the next few days.

Thank you all again for the ongoing patience and support, we will not let you down!
lots of things have been done over the first two quarters this year.
and more amazing things to come for the rest two ones. it's what I got after reading the report.
This is very cool news! I think. that Velox project has a huge number of loyal members of the community who did not hesitate for a moment and waited for news from the Velox-team!
Activity: 868
Merit: 251
Hello VLX investors,
We have posted our Q3 Update here with some important updates for the Velox Project!

We again, apologize for the lack of communication. While we unexpectadly were forced to restructure the way the next half of 2018 for the VLX project, we were unable to provide specific details and timelines were not accurate during compliance periods.

Thankfully, this is the last block of delay for VLX, the next two quarters will be full speed ahead. Stay tuned while we organize VLX in ERC20, Whitepaper & roadmap updates, New exchanges to support VLX, and more! Over 11 entries in our Q2-Q3 Update.

Another update with each upcoming event with approximate dates (to be refined) will be posted in the next few days.

Thank you all again for the ongoing patience and support, we will not let you down!
Thank you for your update and hope to recover as soon as possible.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002
Hello VLX investors,

Activity: 123
Merit: 0
Velox Novum Walle
allows users to store, trade, and transact crypto currency without the governing part
Activity: 840
Merit: 251
I suspect that the topic was created precisely for the establishment or running of an idea that has not yet announced. If you have an idea, without prepared project her voice and not profitable, so as long as you're going, faster can steal and start your project early.

Sometimes you need to discuss your idea with others though to see whether they think positively about it. Otherwise you start blindly and don't know whether there is any audience for your idea.
It is also good to make an analysis about the project by having a look on their white papers, road map,  ratings and reviews and the people who choose the platform all their experience even helps better to choose the right platform and velox is the better option for me.

White papers are a first starting point, but nothing more. Sometimes it is even only a starting point for the actual team which then, after finding weaknesses in the initial design, deviate from the original and build an even better protocol.

Yeah, not all investors are focusing with the creation and contents of its whitepaper, more people are focusing with the whole package of a project and how they will implement all their features and plans.

You would wish it was that way, but I think in most cases the people investing on the open market don't care about anything at all except for price and speculative issues.
All the operations have executed however the hierarchy approval and few test cases might remain same to move the project live as there shall be no hurdles the developers are taking key steps then and there.

That's what I wonder about. Are they really taking key steps? If you review their vision, it is anonymous and decentralized trading. Both things are hard to realize and in combination it is probably even harder. I would like to know how far they have gotten with their plans yet.
The project leaves the impression of a very serious project with great potential. A little is not clear the lull recently, but I hope that the developers are preparing us a lot of interesting news!
Activity: 476
Merit: 14
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
Agree with you, player1001101001. The Velox Project team should be more actively in the ANN topic, keep in touch with their investors.
Yes, I completely agree with your opinion on this project. The team behind the project needs to stay active and provide every necessary update related to the project.

For now, we all can not do nothing and should wait patiently till next announcement of Velox Project released.
Asking questions repeatedly might lead to unavoidable fudding threads from fudsters.
Recently they are not provide any updates that's why many people concern about the project. Make sure very soon they will started actively handling the project.
Activity: 336
Merit: 2
I hear at telegram group that today we have website under upgrade about withdrawal VLX, it is ok now for this function?
Yes, the website and exchange both are under maintenance and all the BTC and VLX withdrawal are closed for some time. I think the team is working on some updated on their platform.
I hope the project is coming up with some exciting upgrades as there is not much active development in past few days which has lowered the interest of some people in the community.
Yes, I completely agree with your opinion on this project. The team behind the project needs to stay active and provide every necessary update related to the project. Recently they are not provide any updates that's why many people concern about the project. Make sure very soon they will started actively handling the project.
Well, at chaos market at crypto currency like now, Veloxcoin is one of stable coina dn have profitable. Until now, i still don't know what happen with our VLX at current time.

As for now all the I see in the coinmarketcap top crypto coins are all red and feeling sad why this happens. I don't know if the VELOX coin price is affected from this happenings.
The price can will change only upon purchase of a coin through velox exchange. If to buy coins through ICO, then here always the fixed rate which isn't subject to change.
What exactly is the price remaining? Could you please tell me? I'm interested in buying, but I'm afraid to buy from other users, because I have already been offered a token, but not real people. I think they were scammers who tried to take my money.
Accurately when you buy from strangers. Scammers and deceivers are more than enough. I would advise you to contact someone from the team at Discord, they are very active there and it's easy to get in touch with them!
Activity: 532
Merit: 1
Well, at chaos market at crypto currency like now, Veloxcoin is one of stable coina dn have profitable. Until now, i still don't know what happen with our VLX at current time.

As for now all the I see in the coinmarketcap top crypto coins are all red and feeling sad why this happens. I don't know if the VELOX coin price is affected from this happenings.
The price can will change only upon purchase of a coin through velox exchange. If to buy coins through ICO, then here always the fixed rate which isn't subject to change.
What exactly is the price remaining? Could you please tell me? I'm interested in buying, but I'm afraid to buy from other users, because I have already been offered a token, but not real people. I think they were scammers who tried to take my money.
Activity: 294
I hope the team can follow the road map, I want to have an application in the smartphone.
Activity: 966
Merit: 311
I hear at telegram group that today we have website under upgrade about withdrawal VLX, it is ok now for this function?
Yes, the website and exchange both are under maintenance and all the BTC and VLX withdrawal are closed for some time. I think the team is working on some updated on their platform.
I hope the project is coming up with some exciting upgrades as there is not much active development in past few days which has lowered the interest of some people in the community.
Activity: 2142
Merit: 465
Telegram: @jperryC
Activity: 434
Activity: 294
4 days more will phase 2 burned VLX and current price of VLX still 10k satoshies per each. Well, have any more updates about this project at now?
To publish the updates they may require some approval and we can even need to think about their official Telegram channel which is also available.
Pages:
Jump to: