Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Velox Project [VLX] - Old thread - page 7. (Read 285058 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 0
Well, at chaos market at crypto currency like now, Veloxcoin is one of stable coina dn have profitable. Until now, i still don't know what happen with our VLX at current time.

As for now all the I see in the coinmarketcap top crypto coins are all red and feeling sad why this happens. I don't know if the VELOX coin price is affected from this happenings.
Yes, as bitcoin is in downtrend all other coins are affected and also VLX would have. Most of the crypto investors prefer bitcoin as a storage crypto as it is much more stable than other cryptos. And as the value of bitcoin goes down it affects the funds of every crypto user or investor.
I don't think velox coin will be affected by the bitcoin downtrend as we all know that veloxcoin has its own exchange and it should have a different trend.
Crypto currency top leading trends may have an impact on other sub paths as well however Velox potential is completely unique as they have many experienced professionals who ensure working on advanced technologies to implement the ultimate success to reach the expected set goal.
of course, we can only hope that the drop in the price of bitcoin will not affect velox coins in any way. But I now see many people who are concerned about the current situation in the market and are confident in the relationship between these coins.
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
Well, at chaos market at crypto currency like now, Veloxcoin is one of stable coina dn have profitable. Until now, i still don't know what happen with our VLX at current time.

As for now all the I see in the coinmarketcap top crypto coins are all red and feeling sad why this happens. I don't know if the VELOX coin price is affected from this happenings.
Yes, as bitcoin is in downtrend all other coins are affected and also VLX would have. Most of the crypto investors prefer bitcoin as a storage crypto as it is much more stable than other cryptos. And as the value of bitcoin goes down it affects the funds of every crypto user or investor.
I don't think velox coin will be affected by the bitcoin downtrend as we all know that veloxcoin has its own exchange and it should have a different trend.
Crypto currency top leading trends may have an impact on other sub paths as well however Velox potential is completely unique as they have many experienced professionals who ensure working on advanced technologies to implement the ultimate success to reach the expected set goal.
Activity: 574
Merit: 10

The price can will change only upon purchase of a coin through velox exchange. If to buy coins through ICO, then here always the fixed rate which isn't subject to change.
Activity: 616

You already said it, coinmarketcap is blood-bathing so it also means that the value of VLX is also affected. Now is the time to buy coins because it turns out to be that they are in low value and those who are buying at higher price from previous month should try to hold and be patience.
Yes, but, it is not a good time to buy if you already have VLX coins and stored on the wallet. It is a good time for those who still have fiats.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100

You already said it, coinmarketcap is blood-bathing so it also means that the value of VLX is also affected. Now is the time to buy coins because it turns out to be that they are in low value and those who are buying at higher price from previous month should try to hold and be patience.
Activity: 560

Activity: 504

It is not known to anyone what influences it, sometimes it happens that all of them become red at once, but they write that it can be connected with the Bitcoins because he fell so much and everything else also went down.
Activity: 350
Merit: 12
I tried the work of this exchanger, on the whole it is not inferior to the exchanger, I just have to get used to it.
Activity: 308

Yes that is definitely true buddy. But the people should not think negative about this issues. As here, in the crypto currency community, this is very common. The upside down of the Bitcoin price that affects the price of all the crypto currencies. Well sooner or later the price will remain to its good and so the VLX will be in profitable again.
I think that we should hope for the best and wait for growth not for the sake of bitcoin, but for the rest of the coins
Activity: 496

Yes that is definitely true buddy. But the people should not think negative about this issues. As here, in the crypto currency community, this is very common. The upside down of the Bitcoin price that affects the price of all the crypto currencies. Well sooner or later the price will remain to its good and so the VLX will be in profitable again.
Activity: 532
Merit: 1
I've been observing the project since it started and despite of many setbacks the team have experienced they always get up after those setbacks. On the other hand, innovation is also the key in order to remain in the marketplace, the team must execute this very well so that people will no longer look for another project same as Velox.
You are absolutely right. I have been following the development of the project for a long time and I can honestly say that there were some attempts to close the project and they did not update it, but the team took all its forces to actively work on the project. And now we see that he has active support and a good platform development.
Velox developers are mostly priortizing on implementing the code successfully and they keep explore to the new technologies to bring more upgrades however even they are in more assignments we can see the monthly updaes.
That's what I wanted to convey. That the team did not leave the project as many are beginning to think here, they are developing the project on the contrary and preparing news and project updates by the end of the month. So wrote earlier, if you scroll a bit back, there is such a mention. Now we are waiting for some updates.
Activity: 966
Merit: 311

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

Bitcoin is down, which means every coin tied and paired up with BTC will be down. It's simple finances and not really that complicated either. It happens

Computta Mine Your Own BTC
Team announced a burn of some tokens towards months end and some news update coming soon so let hold and see what get updated and maybe new features are coming soon, the burn to might bring some changes along hopefully

Its nearly end of the month, I know that will happen soon to be able to team to announce their updates and further development in their project. Its pretty sad to see that there are only few traders to uses their inner exchange now.
Activity: 266
The project has been developed for a long time and each time they surprise us with new bonuses and offers for the purchase of tokens.Trust is in first place for Velox.
Activity: 196
Activity: 434
Velox is old one & gold one too.I like this project because of so many qualities they have.they have upgraded exchangers & you can easily exchange with less transactions fees.very soon their token will be in the coin market.
Yes, we have the same opinion about Velox exchange. But have a long time have any news update about Velox projects from the team.
Activity: 560
Merit: 126
On Twitter there was a post about the big news, I really want to believe, apparently there is a lot of work.

they supposed to release alpha version of decentralized exchange in coming week and let people finally get idea on quality of their product otherwise it would be disappointed news.
Activity: 224
I've been observing the project since it started and despite of many setbacks the team have experienced they always get up after those setbacks. On the other hand, innovation is also the key in order to remain in the marketplace, the team must execute this very well so that people will no longer look for another project same as Velox.
You are absolutely right. I have been following the development of the project for a long time and I can honestly say that there were some attempts to close the project and they did not update it, but the team took all its forces to actively work on the project. And now we see that he has active support and a good platform development.
Velox developers are mostly priortizing on implementing the code successfully and they keep explore to the new technologies to bring more upgrades however even they are in more assignments we can see the monthly updaes.

What do you even mean by implementing the code successfully, the exchange is already up and running they just need to maintain it right now -_-
Never heard of "code implementation" here. Maybe Janeterrekg meant something different. I agree with you that they need now is to maintain it that will make it more reliable.
Pages:
Jump to: