Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Velox Project [VLX] - Old thread - page 6. (Read 285058 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 10
4 days more will phase 2 burned VLX and current price of VLX still 10k satoshies per each. Well, have any more updates about this project at now?
Activity: 266
Merit: 12
Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange
Team announced a burn of some tokens towards months end and some news update coming soon so let hold and see what get updated and maybe new features are coming soon, the burn to might bring some changes along hopefully
Why I did not see this information that there will be burning of tokens that were not sold out. Could you please specify exactly where you read this information?
https://twitter.com/Velox_Coin/status/1010238264748408832
i think is from their official twitter channel and it said more information is coming up me here my arms are wrapped waiting for the good news because its likely to be awesome
Yes I agree with your link as this seems to be a realistic and reliable source and can provide accurate peice of information.
Activity: 812
https://hovr.site/
Team announced a burn of some tokens towards months end and some news update coming soon so let hold and see what get updated and maybe new features are coming soon, the burn to might bring some changes along hopefully
Why I did not see this information that there will be burning of tokens that were not sold out. Could you please specify exactly where you read this information?
https://twitter.com/Velox_Coin/status/1010238264748408832
i think is from their official twitter channel and it said more information is coming up me here my arms are wrapped waiting for the good news because its likely to be awesome
Activity: 1120
Merit: 263
Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit
Does Velox refer to referral bonuses? I can get a couple of coins for something that I invite a friend? Huh
Unfortunately, there are no such bonuses for the team. Although this would not be a bad option to lead a friend. So the project could grow much earlier! And the information about the project would be spread much faster.
it is really very unfortunate that the team did not make referral bonuses. For me it would be a very profitable feature. And I am sure that many supporters of the project would appreciate this.

It would be abused to death anyway, there's already people with 100s of account gaming airdrops and you'll now have even more people doing the same

You have a point there. Other people uses this method to earn all the profit themselves.  Even in twitter and facebook account, there are these guys own more than 60 Accounts for joining one bounty campaigns. I do not know how can they possibly do that? If that's mine I would go crazy just owning 10 accounts!
I agree, its really hard to own and maintain that many accounts, and they do that for the purpose of fooling people, know it is really understandable if they cant make referral bonuses even if there are people who exert effort on persuading others to join.
If competent people who really experts of the business, then such mistakes in the form of the admission of multiakkunt in the project won't be work on the platform. They will be stopped and even proxy will be tracked.
Activity: 224
It is not so easy to overcome the competition at the moment in the sphere of volunteers. It is necessary to make great efforts and offer the best options to users, which is what Velox does.

Competition makes a platform more popular because they have many competitors which is the current case of Velox project.

Exactly. And that is why they upgrade this exchange platform to give all users a satisfaction. The team Velox wanted to be the location of choiced because they knew that the competition are always there. And I think, this is the only way to make that happen.
Activity: 350
Merit: 30
It is not so easy to overcome the competition at the moment in the sphere of volunteers. It is necessary to make great efforts and offer the best options to users, which is what Velox does.

Competition makes a platform more popular because they have many competitors which is the current case of Velox project.
Dua
Activity: 616
this news surprised me. I also did not see any statements from the developers about burning unnecessary tokens. I think this is some kind of unreliable information, which is not confirmed by anyone and nothing.
Activity: 476
Merit: 102
So how's going about this project.The thread is full of your well wisher.But did you make any new development into your project & how's your exchanger maintenance going?
Activity: 151
Merit: 0
After buying at dips (fall dips), it is time to HODL (might be weeks, months, it doesn't matter how long you will HODL).
Keep your belief in coins you bought, HODL them.
Activity: 380
Yes, because if btc is down all cyrptos are down too since btc is the basis of the prices. Anyway, it is normal to see decrease in price, what is really important now is how the team can handle this and what will they be doing to still continue the developments.
The long downward trend of Bitcoin will come to the end.
Personally, the BTC has come closer to bottoms, there are more probability to recover than as of keep falling.

It happens, cryptos just behaving according to our actions because maybe this is the effect of mas selling of coins which it contains large amount of value. Whatever happens, let us continue to support so that other affective coins can also increased its value.
Yes due to this big deep all people are started to sell their btc and other altcoins.Therfore the coinmarketcap has been decreased and that's why the price still go to too much down. But if you see the last few years price chart of btc then this type of deep is occured many times.so don't worry about it and just hold it.
Activity: 378
Activity: 182
Yes, because if btc is down all cyrptos are down too since btc is the basis of the prices. Anyway, it is normal to see decrease in price, what is really important now is how the team can handle this and what will they be doing to still continue the developments.
Personally, the BTC has come closer to bottoms, there are more probability to recover than as of keep falling.

It happens, cryptos just behaving according to our actions because maybe this is the effect of mas selling of coins which it contains large amount of value. Whatever happens, let us continue to support so that other affective coins can also increased its value.

Meh, people join tons of bounties and shit and dump for BTC. Then later they dump the BTC/ETH they got from that for fiat cash dumping the price of btc
Activity: 532

Agree,  we have been supporting this project since day one so what is holding us to continue to support this project. Whatever the results of the coins this will be a great success of each and everyone here. Maybe this is the toughest time for the project but basically this will be a challenge for everyone that whatever happens velox will pass and the value will increased soonest.
Activity: 378
I'm glad that many more enthusiasts make anonymous coins and anonymous exchanges. I hope the project will work without problems.
Activity: 434

Activity: 294
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
BitHostCoin.io
Well, at chaos market at crypto currency like now, Veloxcoin is one of stable coina dn have profitable. Until now, i still don't know what happen with our VLX at current time.

As for now all the I see in the coinmarketcap top crypto coins are all red and feeling sad why this happens. I don't know if the VELOX coin price is affected from this happenings.

Bitcoin is down, which means every coin tied and paired up with BTC will be down. It's simple finances and not really that complicated either. It happens

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Well, at chaos market at crypto currency like now, Veloxcoin is one of stable coina dn have profitable. Until now, i still don't know what happen with our VLX at current time.

As for now all the I see in the coinmarketcap top crypto coins are all red and feeling sad why this happens. I don't know if the VELOX coin price is affected from this happenings.

You already said it, coinmarketcap is blood-bathing so it also means that the value of VLX is also affected. Now is the time to buy coins because it turns out to be that they are in low value and those who are buying at higher price from previous month should try to hold and be patience.
Yes, but, it is not a good time to buy if you already have VLX coins and stored on the wallet. It is a good time for those who still have fiats.
Yes, security is very important.That is why the team should focus in that part. The team should know also where to focus more in order they can work  easily on the step that written in their plantform. I know soon they will achieve  success by developing their project.

The project now is really in good condition which the team have give their best to control it. For now they should maintain what they are doing and improve the things should need an improvement.
Activity: 476
Merit: 11

It is not known to anyone what influences it, sometimes it happens that all of them become red at once, but they write that it can be connected with the Bitcoins because he fell so much and everything else also went down.
Well the market is unpredictable and it oftentimes moves in mysterious ways. All we need to do now is wait and see for the flow of the project.  Let's hope for the best for this project that every effort and time that everyone has offer will eventually turned out to good and positive outcome. I am sure that in right time everything will be fine specifically the market.
Activity: 154

You already said it, coinmarketcap is blood-bathing so it also means that the value of VLX is also affected. Now is the time to buy coins because it turns out to be that they are in low value and those who are buying at higher price from previous month should try to hold and be patience.
Yes, but, it is not a good time to buy if you already have VLX coins and stored on the wallet. It is a good time for those who still have fiats.
Yes, security is very important.That is why the team should focus in that part. The team should know also where to focus more in order they can work  easily on the step that written in their plantform. I know soon they will achieve  success by developing their project.
Pages:
Jump to: