Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Velox Project [VLX] - Old thread - page 17. (Read 285083 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 11
10 more days to go and the Official ICO stage sale will end. I can expect that its only a matter of time until the result of the sale will be a sold out. Expecting also to see the VELOX name on coin market cap.
I am also exited that the ICO will be ended for 10 more days. I want to know if what will be the posible results of ICO. I still hope the best for the project. I expect much  for this because I see how competitive and interesting the project,
Activity: 504
Merit: 20
In Facebook, the project shows less activity. I think this is the wrong move, because it also can find invetors and new users. Do not forget about facebook.
Maybe there's a reason behind it, one might be that the team found out the there are less people engaging the project coming from facebook.
I think they have another social media to promote their project.beside facebook is not famous for crypto related promotion.other social medias are more preferable
With the limitations of crypto to the Facebook platform, you're right over there, there are other social media platforms that can be selected as an option to share the project's progress.

What are you trying to say? It's just that Facebook banned crypto ICOs from using their Ad network you can still do everything else on facebook
Merit: 102
10 more days to go and the Official ICO stage sale will end. I can expect that its only a matter of time until the result of the sale will be a sold out. Expecting also to see the VELOX name on coin market cap.
Less days remaining of ICO stage sale.but don't keep any doubt,ut will sale within those days.so many investos are participate in this project.their work won't go into vein
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
The administrator of Velox project have a announcement in the telegram chat that they will have a large updates this week regarding in withdrawal upgrade and much more. I hope it will bring good news and benefits for all users and supporters of this project so that our time in waiting for this updates will be worthy.
Activity: 434

Let us just hope that their ICO will be successful so that  project will have more funds to used it for the improvement of platform. Moreover, according to their roadmap "Community forum expected release and quarterly roadmap update". And I think everything is been followed because I didn't hear any major problems of their project.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
Virtual Assistant | Remote Admin Support
What unique options does this exchanger have? What do they want to attract new users who have been using trusted exchangers for a long time?
You can see in the title, this is the future of anonymous and decentralized trading. This is the uniqueness of the project that has been known from a long time ago.
I guess all other crypto trading platforms will follow the footsteps of vlx if they are successful in thier anonimous trading initiative but I still dont know if the SEC will allow this kind of operation since its already mandated that every users have to undergo KYC when trading.
Activity: 574
At last it will end and velox will already officially be started. These are one of the longest ICO which I met. However the fact that throughout collecting the auction on the platform was constantly available is pleasant.
Activity: 602
At this stage a lot of work has been done and I think that the developers understand the responsibility that they take on themselves regarding the protection of user data.

Good point, security of the assets should be fully protected and this makes them more busy trying to figure out the best case-scenario of their platform. As what we can observe, they slowly making progress of their systems and I think they will continue to do more ways to improved their system.
I agree with you, without it, I don't think this platform will succeed. As users will have doubt to it if they can't see any protection of their data which is really an important thing to have.
Security system will be very effective to get the trust of each investors. It's normal that the investors will secure their funds. I hope the team will make some arrangements for the security of the users and the project itself.

I think the team already knew that because their platform is a trading site which means they need to give priority about their security. We know that hackers will always find a way to crack the wall and this is why the team needs to continue to do more improvement about their system.
Activity: 294
What unique options does this exchanger have? What do they want to attract new users who have been using trusted exchangers for a long time?
You can see in the title, this is the future of anonymous and decentralized trading. This is the uniqueness of the project that has been known from a long time ago.
Activity: 616
How many coins have been sold at this point in time? Are these impressive figures? When will the news be?
There is no ICO at this time and you can already trade it on their own internal exchange called https://vlxexchange.com.
Activity: 532
At this stage a lot of work has been done and I think that the developers understand the responsibility that they take on themselves regarding the protection of user data.

Good point, security of the assets should be fully protected and this makes them more busy trying to figure out the best case-scenario of their platform. As what we can observe, they slowly making progress of their systems and I think they will continue to do more ways to improved their system.
I agree with you, without it, I don't think this platform will succeed. As users will have doubt to it if they can't see any protection of their data which is really an important thing to have.
Security system will be very effective to get the trust of each investors. It's normal that the investors will secure their funds. I hope that the team will make some arrangements for the security features for the users and the project itself.
Activity: 350
Merit: 12
How many coins have been sold at this point in time? Are these impressive figures? When will the news be?
Activity: 966
Merit: 311
Well, as we can really see to the current status of the Velox Project, their great performance is really blooming into much popularity spreading its name to this crypto currency community. But it is not enough. Why? Because in this world of crypto, there is no permanent status. Life is like a wheel, up side down. So if project wanted to remain still, innovations and deep improvements of the projects is really necessary. And Velox Project team is doing the best they could for this to reach much further achievements.
Yes, Continous development in the project and the platform is very necessary for the crypto and blockchain industry as many new and advanced project launch every day and they can any time take over the other one due to their advanced development and concept. VLX has already got some great community support and also made a huge demand for their currency and exchange platform. They also have added some great anonymous features to the platform which has made it a unique and very popular project in the crypto community.
Activity: 496
Well, as we can really see to the current status of the Velox Project, their great performance is really blooming into much popularity spreading its name to this crypto currency community. But it is not enough. Why? Because in this world of crypto, there is no permanent status. Life is like a wheel, up side down. So if project wanted to remain still, innovations and deep improvements of the projects is really necessary. And Velox Project team is doing the best they could for this to reach much further achievements.
Merit: 14
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
Which is highest price of VELOX during the ICO?
How many will the current ICO last?
Activity: 308
Merit: 11
D.U.G
Merit: 30
In Facebook, the project shows less activity. I think this is the wrong move, because it also can find invetors and new users. Do not forget about facebook.
Maybe there's a reason behind it, one might be that the team found out the there are less people engaging the project coming from facebook.
I think they have another social media to promote their project.beside facebook is not famous for crypto related promotion.other social medias are more preferable
With the limitations of crypto to the Facebook platform, you're right over there, there are other social media platforms that can be selected as an option to share the project's progress.
Activity: 378
I suspect that the topic was created precisely for the establishment or running of an idea that has not yet announced. If you have an idea, without prepared project her voice and not profitable, so as long as you're going, faster can steal and start your project early.

Sometimes you need to discuss your idea with others though to see whether they think positively about it. Otherwise you start blindly and don't know whether there is any audience for your idea.
It is also good to make an analysis about the project by having a look on their white papers, road map,  ratings and reviews and the people who choose the platform all their experience even helps better to choose the right platform and velox is the better option for me.

White papers are a first starting point, but nothing more. Sometimes it is even only a starting point for the actual team which then, after finding weaknesses in the initial design, deviate from the original and build an even better protocol.
They may take up time to publish the updated white papers howvevr they are actively updating all the information in various monthly track list.
Activity: 294
I suspect that the topic was created precisely for the establishment or running of an idea that has not yet announced. If you have an idea, without prepared project her voice and not profitable, so as long as you're going, faster can steal and start your project early.

Sometimes you need to discuss your idea with others though to see whether they think positively about it. Otherwise you start blindly and don't know whether there is any audience for your idea.
It is also good to make an analysis about the project by having a look on their white papers, road map,  ratings and reviews and the people who choose the platform all their experience even helps better to choose the right platform and velox is the better option for me.

White papers are a first starting point, but nothing more. Sometimes it is even only a starting point for the actual team which then, after finding weaknesses in the initial design, deviate from the original and build an even better protocol.

Yeah, not all investors are focusing with the creation and contents of its whitepaper, more people are focusing with the whole package of a project and how they will implement all their features and plans.
As per the feedback from investors many of them arehighly satisfied with the agenda of velox and the team active involvement.
Pages:
Jump to: