Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Velox Project [VLX] - Old thread - page 18. (Read 285083 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 11
BitHostCoin.io
I suspect that the topic was created precisely for the establishment or running of an idea that has not yet announced. If you have an idea, without prepared project her voice and not profitable, so as long as you're going, faster can steal and start your project early.

Sometimes you need to discuss your idea with others though to see whether they think positively about it. Otherwise you start blindly and don't know whether there is any audience for your idea.
It is also good to make an analysis about the project by having a look on their white papers, road map,  ratings and reviews and the people who choose the platform all their experience even helps better to choose the right platform and velox is the better option for me.

White papers are a first starting point, but nothing more. Sometimes it is even only a starting point for the actual team which then, after finding weaknesses in the initial design, deviate from the original and build an even better protocol.

Yeah, not all investors are focusing with the creation and contents of its whitepaper, more people are focusing with the whole package of a project and how they will implement all their features and plans.
Activity: 840
Merit: 251
I suspect that the topic was created precisely for the establishment or running of an idea that has not yet announced. If you have an idea, without prepared project her voice and not profitable, so as long as you're going, faster can steal and start your project early.

Sometimes you need to discuss your idea with others though to see whether they think positively about it. Otherwise you start blindly and don't know whether there is any audience for your idea.
It is also good to make an analysis about the project by having a look on their white papers, road map,  ratings and reviews and the people who choose the platform all their experience even helps better to choose the right platform and velox is the better option for me.

White papers are a first starting point, but nothing more. Sometimes it is even only a starting point for the actual team which then, after finding weaknesses in the initial design, deviate from the original and build an even better protocol.
Activity: 812
Merit: 10
https://hovr.site/
At this stage a lot of work has been done and I think that the developers understand the responsibility that they take on themselves regarding the protection of user data.

Good point, security of the assets should be fully protected and this makes them more busy trying to figure out the best case-scenario of their platform. As what we can observe, they slowly making progress of their systems and I think they will continue to do more ways to improved their system.
Anonymous and Decentralized with blockchain i think that is secured enough issue is just the case of maybe login details which i think in that case 2FA can handle that part mostly that depends also on the user informations handling
Activity: 1120
Merit: 263
Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit
I think that the project is clearly doing a great job and doesn't seem to stop soon.
So are there any plans to change or update some things

Most likely there will some update to make it more better by improving its features and functionalities that will help users in accessing and using the platform soon.
Basically that is some continuous process if they will actually want to stay competitive but for now let hope velox Volt i.e the real VLX Exchange gets ready soon. That kinda what we have been waiting to see
Many other exchanges are already seen in Velox of the strong contender as the project still is officially not started, however the platform is already successfully tested with real means that is the non-standard fact for such platforms.
Activity: 224
At this stage a lot of work has been done and I think that the developers understand the responsibility that they take on themselves regarding the protection of user data.

Good point, security of the assets should be fully protected and this makes them more busy trying to figure out the best case-scenario of their platform. As what we can observe, they slowly making progress of their systems and I think they will continue to do more ways to improved their system.
There were many participants for velox who started trusting the project as it had professional team who are experienced with similar platforms also they highly focus on the secured features to ensure participants safety as their responsibility from all prospectives.
Yes. And aside from that, they continue to show to the people that they can compete to those big crypto exchange by improving and upgrading the platform now. And I hope, that the team of Velox will be able to finished it as soon as possible so that more people and users will experienced how good the platform is especially in converting and withdrawals.
Activity: 434

Yes, security is very important.That is why the team should focus in that part. The team should know also where to focus more in order they can work  easily on the step that written in their plantform. I know soon they will achieve  success by developing their project.
I agree with you, secure problem is the most important at any exchange platform. Do you remember a losing a lot of ETH private of etherdelta exchange before?
Activity: 378
I think that the project is clearly doing a great job and doesn't seem to stop soon.
So are there any plans to change or update some things

Most likely there will some update to make it more better by improving its features and functionalities that will help users in accessing and using the platform soon.
Basically that is some continuous process if they will actually want to stay competitive but for now let hope velox Volt i.e the real VLX Exchange gets ready soon. That kinda what we have been waiting to see
Are there any assumptions when the project will be launched? Because we have been waiting for launch for a long time, but the project will not start at all. I started using the wallet.
Activity: 322

There were many participants for velox who started trusting the project as it had professional team who are experienced with similar platforms also they highly focus on the secured features to ensure participants safety as their responsibility from all prospectives.
Activity: 266
Merit: 12
Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

Yes I think that this is a totally reasonable depiction of the condition that is happening right here,there maybe some setbacks but there will be final improvment.
Activity: 294
I'm used to using a telegraph, and there as you know very well those support and whether you will have such.
Activity: 476
In Facebook, the project shows less activity. I think this is the wrong move, because it also can find invetors and new users. Do not forget about facebook.
Maybe there's a reason behind it, one might be that the team found out the there are less people engaging the project coming from facebook.
I agree with you, before on Facebook you could find many interesting projects, now there is no such activity as it was before. Most likely because of this, they now do not write anything on Facebook.

Case like this should be given an attention because social media can help the project be more known. We know investors were very wise and they are now making sure that they are joining a good project. Which they have many factors to consider and definitely, social media is one of their major factor.
Definitely,  the investors are very particular in terms of the legitimacy of each project. It's normal beacuse they invest amount of money. Its natural that they need to be more sensitive and observant in projects they invested. Social media has a huge contribution to make sure that the project will be successful soon.
Activity: 182

The most important that assets were inaccessible also to administration because it is impossible to trust anybody and the more so, such cases when developers stole means of users already met.
Velox is highly ensuring Artificial Intelligence and aware if the hackers so velox team priortize all the activities and maintaining a team with huge setup configurstions to safeguard all the data.

What are you trying to say, that's literally just throwing major buzzwords around like "artificial intelligence" without understanding what those terms mean
Activity: 532
No news, no updates for a week. Already begins to alarm this fact. Tell me that this is not the case and there is news
Dont worry so much bud if they are not live for a week or two, I suggest just follow thier social media channels or send the campaign manager a personal message to inquire about this project.
Yeah, this kind of things should not be alarming, I believe that they are active not long ago, I am sure there is nothing to worry about.
Yes, I also believe that. Maybe team and developers are now preparing something for the projects future. I agree that this matter is not something to worry about because the project has gone to far and I know they will reach success  pretty soon.
Activity: 294

The most important that assets were inaccessible also to administration because it is impossible to trust anybody and the more so, such cases when developers stole means of users already met.
Velox is highly ensuring Artificial Intelligence and aware if the hackers so velox team priortize all the activities and maintaining a team with huge setup configurstions to safeguard all the data.
Activity: 434
In Facebook, the project shows less activity. I think this is the wrong move, because it also can find invetors and new users. Do not forget about facebook.
Maybe there's a reason behind it, one might be that the team found out the there are less people engaging the project coming from facebook.
I agree with you, before on Facebook you could find many interesting projects, now there is no such activity as it was before. Most likely because of this, they now do not write anything on Facebook.

Case like this should be given an attention because social media can help the project be more known. We know investors were very wise and they are now making sure that they are joining a good project. Which they have many factors to consider and definitely, social media is one of their major factor.
Activity: 574

Activity: 350
D.U.G
No news, no updates for a week. Already begins to alarm this fact. Tell me that this is not the case and there is news
Dont worry so much bud if they are not live for a week or two, I suggest just follow thier social media channels or send the campaign manager a personal message to inquire about this project.
Yeah, this kind of things should not be alarming, I believe that they are active not long ago, I am sure there is nothing to worry about.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100

Activity: 616
I am very surprised that the feedback about the project is very different. A lot of positive reviews, as well as a lot of bad reviews that scare new users from the project. In General everyone needs to understand himself and to understand the essence of the project and the idea of team.
Some people are actually spreading news and information about the project that is meant to Scare investors. Though those information can't verify by investors and users. I hope that the team has counter measure for such problem.
If investors have already made deposits to the project, sense already to react to these throws and to panic? It is necessary only to wait and trust and in any way differently.

Quite a few times it's worth to panic and sell asap like for some coins where the devs go rogue and decide to start scamming, you might aswell dump and collect whatever you can
Well, yes. You might be good at saying about a scam project but mostly of the project here wasn't scam at all todays.
Activity: 560
Just wait and see the updates in the future. The bounty manager will always be updating their news in here, don't worry.
Pages:
Jump to: