Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Velox Project [VLX] - Old thread - page 20. (Read 285083 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 10
Have you already launched the platform in test mode? When can I try to use it? And I also want to download your wallet and try to buy your token.
Activity: 532
I am very surprised that the feedback about the project is very different. A lot of positive reviews, as well as a lot of bad reviews that scare new users from the project. In General everyone needs to understand himself and to understand the essence of the project and the idea of team.
Some people are actually spreading news and information about the project that is meant to Scare investors. Though those information can't verify by investors and users. I hope that the team has counter measure for such problem.

People have different understanding and the way they see things in the future. This is why it needs some presence of the dev so that all things should fall into common understanding. Problems always have a solution so, we should need not to worry.
Precisely, let's don't jump into false conclusion. It's betyer to listen and give the team members to explain and give clarification in each issues that the people wanted to know. I respect everyone's thoughts but I hope some will also do the same thing.
Activity: 378
Undoubtedly the project requires attention. I'm surprised at how much the project is becoming popular and is evolving more and more every day. I really would like to test your wallet. Tell me please, do I have such an opportunity?
Yes, exactly. The wallet is available to download in their website: https://veloxproject.io/downloads/VeloxQT-Windows.zip.
Thank you very much for the link. It was very useful for me. But at first I could not upload what were the errors and I do not understand why this happened, maybe problems with the Internet. I had to go to their official website and look for a purse there.
Activity: 574
I am very surprised that the feedback about the project is very different. A lot of positive reviews, as well as a lot of bad reviews that scare new users from the project. In General everyone needs to understand himself and to understand the essence of the project and the idea of team.
Good observation bud! Everyone is giving thier own ideas and opinion about the vlx project and there are even comments that claims that this is a fraud project. I think investirs now are more intelligent and they dont easliy believe in fake information because they have now the tools that they can use to investigate if thier ico is fake or not.

No one really knows how "true" the project anyway. WHen 99% of the projects are scams it's pretty freakin hard to know which is a real project and which isnt
Also It should be noted what depends on community much. There is it that the project is fake, and the community so extols it that the platform even reaches exchanges and successfully bargains.
Activity: 294
I like everything very much and the idea of the project is connected with anonymity, but here's what's really interesting, so who's the developers of this project.
Activity: 182
Good observation bud! Everyone is giving thier own ideas and opinion about the vlx project and there are even comments that claims that this is a fraud project. I think investirs now are more intelligent and they dont easliy believe in fake information because they have now the tools that they can use to investigate if thier ico is fake or not.

No one really knows how "true" the project anyway. WHen 99% of the projects are scams it's pretty freakin hard to know which is a real project and which isnt
Activity: 966
Merit: 311
Some people are actually spreading news and information about the project that is meant to Scare investors. Though that information can't verify by investors and users. I hope that the team has a counter measure for such problem.

People have different understanding and the way they see things in the future. This is why it needs some presence of the dev so that all things should fall into common understanding. Problems always have a solution so, we should need not to worry.
Most of the people are giving bad comments due to the inactiveness of the team and the marketing team of the project. There is not much development on the platform from the past few weeks and also not much update about the project. Due to this many people are losing faith in the project and giving bad reviews to the investors. I think the team should respond here frequently and give the update about the internal development of the project.
Activity: 434
Some people are actually spreading news and information about the project that is meant to Scare investors. Though those information can't verify by investors and users. I hope that the team has counter measure for such problem.

Activity: 476
Merit: 11
Agree,  there are few who spread fake news against the project. The negative impact might affects on the trust ratings of the project. They need to create a defense team to cater this kind of issues. The most important thing is that they have back plans for all the posible issues may encounter along the way.
Activity: 504
Merit: 20

Understanding the project is best thing to do before deciding if you are going to invest or not. We have different beliefs and instinct, we can say easily what the project really is. In my part I find it nice because  the team consist of good abilities and qualities.

You havent even met the team or even seen their achievements but then what's your basis for clearly vouching for them so openly? Do you have any backing?
Activity: 350
D.U.G
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
Virtual Assistant | Remote Admin Support
Activity: 602

Understanding the project is best thing to do before deciding if you are going to invest or not. We have different beliefs and instinct, we can say easily what the project really is. In my part I find it nice because  the team consist of good abilities and qualities.

Some investors are professional and well-experienced enough to tell if a project have potentials or not, and some investors are believing their instinct in making investments, so whatever it is I am hoping that more serious investors will join this project soon.

Not some but most of the investors definitely are well-experienced and they are becoming more vigilant with their actions. With so many tools that is available in the internet and I think they probably make used of it like making deep research and take more time to study the project.
Activity: 420
BitHostCoin.io

Some investors are professional and well-experienced enough to tell if a project have potentials or not, and some investors are believing their instinct in making investments, so whatever it is I am hoping that more serious investors will join this project soon.
Activity: 154

Activity: 84
Merit: 0
Activity: 2184
Merit: 470
Telegram: @jperryC
I think that this project can take a worthy place among the existing exchangers. And now is a good time for investments in it
Yes, Velox exchange has many unique features and it is also managed by great team f developers which have already built a very great platform for anonymous crypto trading. VLX exchange is a strong competitor in the market for other exchanges due to its popularity and advantages over other exchanges. One of its great feature is that it is an anonymous and decentralized exchange which makes it more relevant than other crypto exchanges in the market.
Activity: 496
I am really glad that I supported this kind of project as from the beginning. And now, it is so fantastic that the Velox Project is very active and reach this far, holding the difderent hopes and trust coming from the crowd of the crypro currency community. I hope that the Velox Project will keep on striving and giving their best interesting updates regarding the project developements.
Activity: 224
I think that this project can take a worthy place among the existing exchangers. And now is a good time for investments in it
I hope that it would be happen as the team Velox really do their best efforts inorder to provide a good exchanger platform that will give enough satisfactions and good services for all users. And now the team are continously finding more ways to improved the project which means that they are really serious with this.
Activity: 378
In Facebook, the project shows less activity. I think this is the wrong move, because it also can find invetors and new users. Do not forget about facebook.
Pages:
Jump to: