Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Velox Project [VLX] - Old thread - page 16. (Read 285083 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 100
Looks nice. Where I can see roadmap and dev team info?
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
How many coins have been sold at this point in time? Are these impressive figures? When will the news be?
I think that in the near future the team should update the information that will show what sales were and what amount was collected for the development of the project.
Actually i think they are on their final end of their sales so maybe they might announce some token burning or so but is for sure huge as team have been active for good while here. So many have happened down the road so lets give them a cheer
There was more supporters and good will velox have already possessed so there was more chances for us that all the velox coins will be sold and again a way to experience success.

Yes, as time passes by velox project is doing well and I have seen more investors are coming and showing interest to this project.
It is like opportunities are lacking so more investors who not joined also started participating to be a part of success and achieve great deeds as a team.
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
BitHostCoin.io
How many coins have been sold at this point in time? Are these impressive figures? When will the news be?
I think that in the near future the team should update the information that will show what sales were and what amount was collected for the development of the project.
Actually i think they are on their final end of their sales so maybe they might announce some token burning or so but is for sure huge as team have been active for good while here. So many have happened down the road so lets give them a cheer
There was more supporters and good will velox have already possessed so there was more chances for us that all the velox coins will be sold and again a way to experience success.

Yes, as time passes by velox project is doing well and I have seen more investors are coming and showing interest to this project. Even though some people do not believe about this project the team still exerting more effort to fulfill all their goals.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
Activity: 434
After successfull of 225k VLX token sales, i don't see any stages of VLX team more? So now we only buy it by exchange platform?
Activity: 812
https://hovr.site/
Activity: 294
I wanted to help you, but unfortunately even on the official website of the project there is no such information, in any case I did not find it. I hope the developers will soon disclose this information to us.
Actually recently started to notice a trend that many of the team projects hide some information from soobshestva. I certainly do not know what is the reason, but it's all a bit annoying sometimes and I think it is wrong.
Where did you find this trend? It will alarm people if this might be true, but, I think it's not. Let's wait for the team to update some important infos for this project.
We really require to priortize official announcements from the developers again we should not revert asking them which they have not listed in the white papers.
Activity: 350
Merit: 30
I wanted to help you, but unfortunately even on the official website of the project there is no such information, in any case I did not find it. I hope the developers will soon disclose this information to us.
Actually recently started to notice a trend that many of the team projects hide some information from soobshestva. I certainly do not know what is the reason, but it's all a bit annoying sometimes and I think it is wrong.
Where did you find this trend? It will alarm people if this might be true, but, I think it's not. Let's wait for the team to update some important infos for this project.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 263
Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit
Hi developer team, when will you have new project updates and good news? We have not seen news from you for a long time. I'm looking forward to updates and knobs from the development team, as I follow the project for a long time.

They probably are just sitting around at this point, all tokens are sold. They have made some quite a bit of quick cash. What else do they need to develop for? :-/
Yes, they have collected a great number of funds until now and there is not much development in the project from a long time. I think they need to use this funds to hire better programmers and make the platform more attractive and advantageous to its users. All the collected funds should be used in the development of the project and its platform.
I completely agreed with you. I seen this project after vwry long time and i seen that it acheive very good progress but the development of project is not going well. So  think the devlopers have to focus on the development of the project beacause it will helps to increase the community of vlx platform.
Yes, VLX team and developers are not much active now and peoples are also losing interest in the project due to its inactive work. I think this project needs to interact with the people and get to know their views about their project so that they could make the project more user-friendly for all its users. This will also increase the demand of the project and the VLX support will grow.
I think many users already just very much were tired in this regard prolonged start of the project. However it is necessary to be patient as the developer not just like that does this delay, be reasonable and let's professonala do the work.
There is no ICO at this time and you can already trade it on their own internal exchange called https://vlxexchange.com.
That there is a token can only be bought on the exchange? How can I still get it? And what is its approximate price now on the market?
Activity: 135
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
I think that the project is clearly doing a great job and doesn't seem to stop soon.
So are there any plans to change or update some things

Most likely there will some update to make it more better by improving its features and functionalities that will help users in accessing and using the platform soon.
Basically that is some continuous process if they will actually want to stay competitive but for now let hope velox Volt i.e the real VLX Exchange gets ready soon. That kinda what we have been waiting to see
Many other exchanges are already seen in Velox of the strong contender as the project still is officially not started, however the platform is already successfully tested with real means that is the non-standard fact for such platforms.
Exactly, I think that this project will easily surpass the considerable rivals reasonably.
If they can surpass and become more better than the other platforms, it just proves how Velox is really a great project to have.
Activity: 266
Merit: 12
Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange
I think that the project is clearly doing a great job and doesn't seem to stop soon.
So are there any plans to change or update some things

Most likely there will some update to make it more better by improving its features and functionalities that will help users in accessing and using the platform soon.
Basically that is some continuous process if they will actually want to stay competitive but for now let hope velox Volt i.e the real VLX Exchange gets ready soon. That kinda what we have been waiting to see
Many other exchanges are already seen in Velox of the strong contender as the project still is officially not started, however the platform is already successfully tested with real means that is the non-standard fact for such platforms.
Exactly, I think that this project will easily surpass the considerable rivals reasonably.
Activity: 154

Right, updates is very important in order to gain information about the standing of the project. Through updates it can help a lot in developing the project and make people realized that it is true and useful
Activity: 336
Merit: 0
Activity: 504
Activity: 2184
Merit: 470
Telegram: @jperryC
Hi developer team, when will you have new project updates and good news? We have not seen news from you for a long time. I'm looking forward to updates and knobs from the development team, as I follow the project for a long time.

They probably are just sitting around at this point, all tokens are sold. They have made some quite a bit of quick cash. What else do they need to develop for? :-/
Yes, they have collected a great number of funds until now and there is not much development in the project from a long time. I think they need to use this funds to hire better programmers and make the platform more attractive and advantageous to its users. All the collected funds should be used in the development of the project and its platform.
I completely agreed with you. I seen this project after vwry long time and i seen that it acheive very good progress but the development of project is not going well. So  think the devlopers have to focus on the development of the project beacause it will helps to increase the community of vlx platform.
Yes, VLX team and developers are not much active now and peoples are also losing interest in the project due to its inactive work. I think this project needs to interact with the people and get to know their views about their project so that they could make the project more user-friendly for all its users. This will also increase the demand of the project and the VLX support will grow.
Activity: 294
I saw in the telegraph the developer wrote that soon will be available VeloxBolt I think this is very good news.
In Facebook, the project shows less activity. I think this is the wrong move, because it also can find invetors and new users. Do not forget about facebook.
Maybe there's a reason behind it, one might be that the team found out the there are less people engaging the project coming from facebook.
I think they have another social media to promote their project.beside facebook is not famous for crypto related promotion.other social medias are more preferable
With the limitations of crypto to the Facebook platform, you're right over there, there are other social media platforms that can be selected as an option to share the project's progress.
Well I do not know Facebook a very common social network, and it seems to me that they need to develop there.
Activity: 182
10 more days to go and the Official ICO stage sale will end. I can expect that its only a matter of time until the result of the sale will be a sold out. Expecting also to see the VELOX name on coin market cap.

Isn't the ICO already over? I mean it's literally been line ages since they have been selling and saying it'll be the last round, it'll be the last round and so on
Pages:
Jump to: