Author

Topic: [ANN] Velox Project [VLX] - Old thread - page 211. (Read 285083 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 117
January 20, 2018, 07:23:38 AM
For the time being there are technical works. No access to funds. We are waiting and hope for a positive outcome!
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
January 20, 2018, 01:54:37 AM
I think website is still being upgraded, still cannot register
legendary
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1166
January 19, 2018, 07:18:27 PM
How does the company promote the creation of an independent exchange? Where, on which exchanges does the developer plan to listing the coins of his exchange?

I think it was mentioned somewhere in the thread that the coin is not going to be listed anywhere apart from the VLX exchange itself (kinda like BNB by binance)
Isn't BNB listed on Yobit and Etherdelta ?  Anyhow If the platform succeed and attract many users ,then no listing the coin on other exchanges wouldn't be that much of an issue , yes it does help pump the coin a little bit when announcing it ,but then it wouldn't make that much diffrence really.

I'm not sure about Yobit, but etherdelta of course because BNB, it's a token and as we know any token list on etherdelta, but Velox is a coin, not token, so it will not get listed on etherdelta or any other exchange.

What do you mean by it will not get listed on any other exchange? Why shouldn't it get listed if either the community votes for it successfully or the listing fee gets paid?
January 19, 2018, 06:09:45 AM
No news? Do not tell me at least the approximate date of launch of the auction on the site?
January 18, 2018, 03:11:56 AM
Pleases that there is no panic. In other projects, with the slightest problems with developers - investors scatter and scream across the Internet: the scam, everything is lost ... Here, all obediently waiting. when developers fix it!
Pleases such a firm and confident attitude to the project from the community!
Good luck DEV!
Activity: 201
Merit: 100
January 17, 2018, 09:39:25 PM
When I'm trying to register, i see this error: "Registration is temporarily disabled." =(

Is there information when the trades on the Velox exchange open? I still do not see my coins (Bitcoins) in my account. Calms down that I checked in the block, they came and are on my address on the exchange. But I would like to have a movement and further development.
We are upgrading our exchange platform, which will be done very soon. All deposits will be credited as soon as we are back and operational, this is the same as registrations, withdrawals, and so on.
Activity: 439
January 17, 2018, 07:09:06 PM
When I'm trying to register, i see this error: "Registration is temporarily disabled." =(
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002
January 17, 2018, 10:35:15 AM
Is there information when the trades on the Velox exchange open? I still do not see my coins (Bitcoins) in my account. Calms down that I checked in the block, they came and are on my address on the exchange. But I would like to have a movement and further development.
We are upgrading our exchange platform, which will be done very soon. All deposits will be credited as soon as we are back and operational, this is the same as registrations, withdrawals, and so on.
January 17, 2018, 09:48:20 AM
Activity: 448
Virtual Assistant | Remote Admin Support
January 17, 2018, 03:43:51 AM
As soon as velox trading launches it will increase the level of competition for cryptocurrency trading exchanges because of the features of vlx.
Activity: 434
January 17, 2018, 02:36:23 AM
I think in connection with the latest prohibitions on the circulation of crypts in China, anonymous exchanges will be very much in demand in China, and probably not only in China, many governments are against crypts.
especially in my country also prohibit or against cryptography, I do not know what their reason for banning, this is very unhelpful.
Activity: 238
January 16, 2018, 08:32:13 PM
How does the company promote the creation of an independent exchange? Where, on which exchanges does the developer plan to listing the coins of his exchange?

I think it was mentioned somewhere in the thread that the coin is not going to be listed anywhere apart from the VLX exchange itself (kinda like BNB by binance)
Isn't BNB listed on Yobit and Etherdelta ?  Anyhow If the platform succeed and attract many users ,then no listing the coin on other exchanges wouldn't be that much of an issue , yes it does help pump the coin a little bit when announcing it ,but then it wouldn't make that much diffrence really.
A project raise in a good price when any ICO coin hit in many big exchanges. Velox Project won't be listed in exchanges without their own exchange website??
Then i have to say that Velox Project won't conquer without be listed another exchanges website.
Activity: 434
January 16, 2018, 07:41:06 PM

Isn't BNB listed on Yobit and Etherdelta ?  Anyhow If the platform succeed and attract many users ,then no listing the coin on other exchanges wouldn't be that much of an issue , yes it does help pump the coin a little bit when announcing it ,but then it wouldn't make that much diffrence really.
I think like UpsilonTrooper. Binance and Yobit have listing their coin itself. And Yobit have raise only market on their coin, actually i hate this. I hope VLX is as normal listing.
Activity: 560
Merit: 126
January 16, 2018, 07:11:27 PM

Isn't BNB listed on Yobit and Etherdelta ?  Anyhow If the platform succeed and attract many users ,then no listing the coin on other exchanges wouldn't be that much of an issue , yes it does help pump the coin a little bit when announcing it ,but then it wouldn't make that much diffrence really.

I'm not sure about Yobit, but etherdelta of course because BNB, it's a token and as we know any token list on etherdelta, but Velox is a coin, not token, so it will not get listed on etherdelta or any other exchange.
Activity: 294
January 16, 2018, 07:10:14 PM
Velox got huge opportunities as we got the feedback from other crypto buddies that we can gain velox tokens and even use velox to exchange we do not need to additionally use an another website as we can avail the benefits of all in one in velox platform. Velox launch is a pretty great idea.
January 16, 2018, 07:02:20 PM
As far I saw, this exchange has some good features that can outsmart other competitors, of course they will have to keep advertising it.
Yes, i agree with you. That why we are still here and keep support Velox Exchange. Have any update at today everyone?
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Expert in busting
January 16, 2018, 06:00:34 PM
As far I saw, this exchange has some good features that can outsmart other competitors, of course they will have to keep advertising it.
Activity: 98
January 16, 2018, 04:38:53 PM

Activity: 518
Merit: 106
January 16, 2018, 04:11:51 PM
I do not know how the platform can become anonymous, when the citizens of America and China are kept away from participation by state structures. Developers will have to undergo serious pressure.
I think that many of us, sooner or later, will face a situation in which anonymous, fast stock exchange without an identification will be useful for us.
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
January 16, 2018, 02:16:15 PM
Velox distribution seems legit as we observe their metrics and allocation is very promising also their Trading & exchange platform looks great as we experience they had set an advanced exposure of graphs regarding market which helps us understand and do rapid business.
Jump to: