Author

Topic: [ANN] Velox Project [VLX] - Old thread - page 223. (Read 285083 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 100
January 09, 2018, 12:51:17 PM
The velox exchange site looks great , can't wait to have VLX coin added to it. The program looks promising and I so hope they make it through
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
January 09, 2018, 12:39:00 PM
Looks like new strong coin with self exchanve platform, mining, bounty programs. Its pleasure to see serious projects, not just another one coin . Good luck devs
It is always pleasant and interesting to see new original projects, but unfortunately in this project a scanty bounty program even without a signature company.
Activity: 118
Merit: 1
January 09, 2018, 11:39:35 AM
I think the project is waiting for a great success in the future. Good luck to you
Activity: 378
Merit: 114
January 09, 2018, 11:36:51 AM
Very interesting project. There's only POS and POW? Are masternodes not planned to run?

great question ... I also would like to know if they plan to sell Masternodes. By these kind of Coins the Masternodes are really very profitable, if they are not too expensive to buy Smiley 
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
January 09, 2018, 10:47:49 AM
Looks like new strong coin with self exchanve platform, mining, bounty programs. Its pleasure to see serious projects, not just another one coin . Good luck devs
You are right, it will be a completely new platform that will give us the opportunity to absolutely anonymously trade and exchange our crypto finance without worrying about anything.
At last surely it is possible it does not worry of broken passwords and personal data and trading will become really anonymous and quick, without any trouble. Good luck to the guys in realisation.
Activity: 504
Merit: 20
January 09, 2018, 10:45:35 AM
An interesting idea and the stock exchange, but it seems to me that the project lacks more aggressive promotion on the Internet. I believe there must be a subscription bounty company, which serves as a very good advertising project.
You have a point it seems this project needs more promotion and exposure. I believe on the potential of thid project but that alone wont let this survive thid competition.

First let's start by having the development or staff team answer questions on this thread so people actually know the team is active and working
Activity: 574
January 09, 2018, 09:50:47 AM
You are right, it will be a completely new platform that will give us the opportunity to absolutely anonymously trade and exchange our crypto finance without worrying about anything.
Activity: 252
January 09, 2018, 09:17:02 AM
I am really exited about BoltClassic  with defiantly need something like that. The exchanges now have very long verification process and are not very reliable.
It is an extraordinary exchange platform launched in satisfying customer expectations, implemented various tools for traders to optimize their profits both manually and automatically also no identification will be asked any time, No withdrawal limit, No intrusion of privacy.

As you mentioned about no withdrawal limit, No intrusion of privacy, no identification, etc makes VLX go much more popular and also it makes this project much more popular and also the Velox Exchange will have a good and bright future in future considering the benefits.
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
January 09, 2018, 08:34:44 AM
I am really exited about BoltClassic  with defiantly need something like that. The exchanges now have very long verification process and are not very reliable.
It is an extraordinary exchange platform launched in satisfying customer expectations, implemented various tools for traders to optimize their profits both manually and automatically also no identification will be asked any time, No withdrawal limit, No intrusion of privacy.
Activity: 294
January 09, 2018, 08:12:10 AM
Alright, Another great ICO that for sure many will amazed which having a great standard as they are constantly improving their platform by analyzing any potential issue from all possible angles to ensure maximum security.

The project really needs a high security for them to prove that investors and trader can feel safe while using velox site. I hope the velox bolt will release earlier than the scheduled launch date. This will surely increase velox popularity.
Yes, most of the major exchanges are having much security to keep safe the members to not be hacked easily, I really wanted to know if velox will having a great security like 2fa authenticator, double ip  restriction, etc.
Activity: 224
January 09, 2018, 08:06:50 AM
The project is interesting, but I consider the bounty program inadequate. I think the project needs more activity in social networks and even better to pay a reward for participating in the telegram.
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
BitHostCoin.io
January 09, 2018, 07:36:44 AM
Alright, Another great ICO that for sure many will amazed which having a great standard as they are constantly improving their platform by analyzing any potential issue from all possible angles to ensure maximum security.

The project really needs a high security for them to prove that investors and trader can feel safe while using velox site. I hope the velox bolt will release earlier than the scheduled launch date. This will surely increase velox popularity.
Activity: 434
January 09, 2018, 07:24:38 AM
Activity: 70
January 09, 2018, 07:20:41 AM
Activity: 602
January 09, 2018, 07:07:13 AM
being Anonymous is one of the reason why people came to crypto space, run way from fiat, but centralized exchange killed this feature of cryptocurrency. Velox exchange and other decentralized exchanges are going give this feature to us again.
When bitcoin was out, it was the anonymity of the user that attracts people to use bitcoin but later on, many wallets are becoming less anonymity for the user and are taking personal information. But then this project is taking back what cryptocurrency should really be.
That's absolutely correct that many wallets are now taking our personal informations. Also the decentralized are now being centralized which is not good at all. I'm sure investors should do support this platform because it will regained the anonymity of the users.
Activity: 532
Merit: 102
January 09, 2018, 06:54:25 AM
sent you the german version of the whitepaper. Have the thread ready, but did not post yet - due to no confirmation from dev
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
January 09, 2018, 06:47:52 AM
Dear Velox Project,

I would like to reserve the Dutch translation.

Thank you.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 103
COMBO 2.0
January 09, 2018, 06:10:03 AM
Let us give our 100% support for velox. This project is definitely become successful as its developer give their 100% effort to released it smoothly on the market.
I am also very supportive of this velox project, and I also believe that this velok project will be a great success and hard work. good job.
I have same of you. Keep support Velox and hold any VLX you have then belive that we with growth strong after at least 1-2 years.
Is really amazing to support VLX and its coin is one exchange that really feels awesome for trading with its crispy looks and comfort feels i hope it will be as fast when it finally launches
Activity: 1162
Merit: 268
50% bonus on your First Topup
January 09, 2018, 06:07:42 AM
To trade on a decentralized exchange, you need to create a separate purse, otherwise you can lose all funds. If you want, you must hack, but it is better to lose a little, than to lose everything.

In my opinion, Trading is likely the same when you are gambling, It has the high risk of losing your money. I don't trade but if in gambling, I have an experience with it. So I am saying that don't invest big that you cannot to afford to lose in the future.
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
January 09, 2018, 05:55:44 AM
This is my first buy and hold for 2018/19, wallet is staking great.

Really very cheap if you can still get it for $0.25. When the exchange is finished, CMC listed and more liquidity = boom.
Jump to: