Author

Topic: [ANN] Velox Project [VLX] - Old thread - page 227. (Read 285083 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 11
Scouting for Innovative ideas.
January 06, 2018, 09:43:12 PM
Now it can appear on coinmarketcap which is great thing that I like
That's the time we can figure out the true value of this coin when it already reaches other exchange. We can't really identify it's value now since it is still in its own exchange which is just a temporary exchange.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
January 06, 2018, 09:40:04 PM
Velox project looks promising and it's road map is very clear about the project, many transaction dealing with its Trading and exchange platform in a smooth manner. We can also exchange this token in their velox exchange itself. Velox seems to be the future of crypto Trading and exchanging.
so far that I see Velox is indeed the future of Crypto Trading and exchange. we do not have to worry about investing and mining coins because this coin is a very promising coin.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 268
50% bonus on your First Topup
January 06, 2018, 08:45:19 PM
Velox coin has an exchange platform also? Well that is a plus an will help make things easier for everyone getting involved. No one wants to get stuck with coins that can't be converted and what better assurance than a coin with its own exchange platform

Yes, actually velox exchange site is running now. You can participate and buy some velox coin in their own trading site. I like the GUI of velox site and I am also impressed that the trading site is already running. I just hope that tradings will be pure anonymous.

Can you give me the exact address of the Velox coin own trading site? Because I googled it, and it
seems that I can't find their exchange site. Thanks and best regards mate.
*edit: I already found the site mate and its the same as the blockchain platform.

Activity: 994
Merit: 105
January 06, 2018, 07:42:15 PM
Velox project looks promising and it's road map is very clear about the project, many transaction dealing with its Trading and exchange platform in a smooth manner. We can also exchange this token in their velox exchange itself. Velox seems to be the future of crypto Trading and exchanging.
Activity: 560
Merit: 126
January 06, 2018, 06:55:47 PM
Velox exchange is going to be great for those who care about their privacy and are tired of those exchanges that ask them for ID, selfie , address. with Velox trading is going to be more easy and we will focus on trading instead of dealing with verification problems.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Expert in busting
January 06, 2018, 06:55:07 PM
When it lands on coinmarketcap means it already touched enough people that is interested in it, so it's worth to keep it on an exchanger.
Activity: 196
January 06, 2018, 06:17:54 PM
Have you been amazed on its introduction? There is an issue and a resolution on it. Backgrounds and all about Velox are also there. Only follow up questions are needed. This is awesome. Full service with good platform. So amazing. Velox team will soon rise on crypto society.
Yes I completely agree with your opinion and statement on the the Velox.
I actually just like the way the program is planned. And it's also very planned and  have great structure.
Activity: 378
Merit: 114
January 06, 2018, 02:28:17 PM
Hello Admin,

I see that the German Translation is still not reserved ?  If its still free, please confirm via pm so that I can start with the translation as soon as possible.

May be you need also a turkish translation for the Ann&Bounty Threads?

Activity: 294
Merit: 10
January 06, 2018, 02:13:26 PM
Velox coin has an exchange platform also? Well that is a plus an will help make things easier for everyone getting involved. No one wants to get stuck with coins that can't be converted and what better assurance than a coin with its own exchange platform
Yes mate velox has it's own exchange.And this is more secure and safe platform and you can easily trade on this platform.i think that this platform become more popular in future.
Trading platform require no latency as its operations of every second deals with huge dollars of money, the platform setup with code implementation conveying data with graphical trends really matters for the professional traders and below trading platform got a
Setup on live as we experience it's details and transactions with graph are smooth with the workflow.

Activity: 196
January 06, 2018, 02:01:22 PM
Now it can appear on coinmarketcap which is great thing that I like
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
WILL SKYPE CHAT FOR 3 MILLION COMPOUND COIN
January 06, 2018, 01:57:20 PM
I'm just wondering how they're getting around the KYC requirements? Anonymous trading without limits? I'm just wondering how is that possible?
Activity: 1470
Merit: 103
COMBO 2.0
January 06, 2018, 01:54:57 PM
Maybe Velox Exchange will have its own Investment Platform and Lending and then it will utilize its coin more fully and efficiently, and i hope the coin is going to be listed on other exchanges
Activity: 350
January 06, 2018, 12:29:13 PM
Velox keeps on developing their program. As i can see, this would be a promising project that will boost in the community. Velox possess lot of potential to hit in crypto society. It offers 3in1 service that makes their members easy to manipulate the platform.

I agree with you Izay. Investors are looking at this kind of platform and sure it will get their support to use VLX.
January 06, 2018, 12:11:03 PM
trading only in theyr exchange.. but if another exchange add the coin i think it's not a problem.. the only problem is the user anonymity and limit!
i also think when veloxbolt go up people will not want to trade on other exchange
yes i think too so if another exchange adds coins i think it's not a problem, it will make this coin easier. this will also make many people interested in this project.
Of course, this is a problem adding to other exchanges. If you do not add to other exchanges, you will be able to manipulate the exchange rate of the coin and there will be no confidence in it, so you must necessarily trade in other places.

agree with you. Even they have their own exchange, this coin has to be proof itself and also its own value in other exchanges. I hope the devs. are gonna make a healthy decision for their coin.

It was made clear to us by saying Velox will not be listed on public exchanges but only exclusively on the VeloxExchange and VeloxBolt platforms. so you sould take that into account before invest, but they will provide something to prove that will not manipulate the exchange rate of the coin. I think it's all about trust because even bittrex that has no own coin can manipulate.

A coin not tradable on any platform but their own seems to be super risky to me, like if Velox shuts down the exchange we have no way to cashout the VLX we have

Coinsmarkets.com (currently under maintenance)   has had Velox listed since day 1.
https://coinsmarkets.com/trade-BTC-VLX.htm

Will this be a good news for the investor and member,  But as I visited the other crypto coin market like coinmarketcap.com. I search
VLX and it's not yet listed there. Hopefully, they can improve make some contact with the those sites.

Getting listed on a exchange site is not easy as it looks as they have many criteria for the coins to be listed and one also have to pay some donation to the website to get listed. This makes this job very difficult and the project takes much time to get listed on a exchange site. I think the project will grow and also get listed on some popular exchange. We just have to be patient.
I agree, of course, to wait and the developer will necessarily make a listing on another exchange. In another case, the coin will not be in demand.
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
January 06, 2018, 11:59:31 AM
trading only in theyr exchange.. but if another exchange add the coin i think it's not a problem.. the only problem is the user anonymity and limit!
i also think when veloxbolt go up people will not want to trade on other exchange
yes i think too so if another exchange adds coins i think it's not a problem, it will make this coin easier. this will also make many people interested in this project.
Of course, this is a problem adding to other exchanges. If you do not add to other exchanges, you will be able to manipulate the exchange rate of the coin and there will be no confidence in it, so you must necessarily trade in other places.
it is very clear that if we manipulate the exchange rate then there will be no trust for us against it, it should be to open another exchange place.
That's true most big exchange coin's are listed in another exchange platforms . Vlx should concider to do the same for it's own benefit ofcourse , listing in other exchange platforms means more exposer for the coin.
Of course the coin will trading not only on own platform. Otherwise it way, is impossible in nowhere manipulating the rate of its own coin on its stock exchange to achieve anything good.
Activity: 602
January 06, 2018, 10:31:46 AM

The velox team gives their very best to update us and trying to answer to those users who have some any concerns or questions on this project. As this project trying to solve every problem like the crypto community grows rapidly, so the Velox team is here to stop it in its tracks, and bring anonymity and decentralization back to crypto currency trading.
It's true that the anonymity and the decentralization is somewhat like fading because other trading sites needs some of our personal informations. I hope that this project  will really stick with their original platforms to bring back the untraceable transaction of the users.
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
BitHostCoin.io
January 06, 2018, 10:21:34 AM

The velox team gives their very best to update us and trying to answer to those users who have some any concerns or questions on this project. As this project trying to solve every problem like the crypto community grows rapidly, so the Velox team is here to stop it in its tracks, and bring anonymity and decentralization back to crypto currency trading.

Yes you are right, because of so many trading sites that required users to undergo kyc verification processes anonymous trading already gone. Velox will make it possible again to trade and exchange anonymously.
January 06, 2018, 10:20:00 AM
The exchange certainly has a sharing platform! But it is much better if the coin is traded on other exchanges, in this case there will be no risk of manipulating the exchange rate.
You have a good point about the coin that is exclusive only in their own trading sites. Much better if their coins is also be listed in other trading sites to avoid manipulations. I hope the dev will make some changes on their platform.
Activity: 294
January 06, 2018, 09:34:21 AM
The exchange certainly has a sharing platform! But it is much better if the coin is traded on other exchanges, in this case there will be no risk of manipulating the exchange rate.
Activity: 224
January 06, 2018, 07:51:15 AM
Is there any news when this coin can be found from coinmarketcap.com and will this coin be listed in other exchanges or is it just coin for there own exchange?

According to thier whitepaper they will soon have thier own trading platform but I didnt see any information about trading thier tokens to a different trading site.

I visited the coinmarketcap.com and search the VLX but sadly,
It's not listed yet. I think and developers and admin are still in improvement for
this project. But hopefully, we can see this on the trade market soon.
Same here bud I think if velox coin will be listed on coinmarketcap it will increase its reputation and more clients will look at it as a legitimate investment.
I will take time to do all these things and surely once project hits its momentum, it will be listed there but for now i thing is better they build a great platform and then give a better system than half backed and listed on webpages
Totally agree with you. The first step is to put the project on its feet to be sure of its success, and then add its tokens to the coinmarketcap.
For me coinmarketcap is just an icing on the cake. What stands out for me regarding thid project is the promise of being hidden trading on thier platform and that alone will attract investors.
I do not know how you can still follow the coin if not on the coinmarket. Really if you know other sites with similar features please tell me.
Jump to: