Author

Topic: [ANN] Velox Project [VLX] - Old thread - page 226. (Read 285083 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 20
January 07, 2018, 03:48:15 PM
It was interesting to observe the project and its news was all good,but he did not convince me to participate,maybe someone will convince me more ? Cry Cry Cry Cry

If you arent convinced then you simply shouldnt invest, dont trust on the "convincing" of others on the internet, people act based on their own interests after all
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
January 07, 2018, 03:16:27 PM
I thought velox will be adding to other exchanges but it seems Velox do not plan on adding it to other exchanges to prevent manipulation and of course de listing as most exchanges would not agree with the issue However the Velox bolt platform seems good features as the exchange will never freeze accounts, require no information to use and will have absolutely no limits. The transaction with the trading and exchanging platform are pretty smooth and rapid.
I really find it disapointing that they are not planning to be added in other exchanges . But anyways the project is just perfect beside that and if they convince and prove to all useres that adding VLX to other exchanges won't effect the coin , then it would be a great way to prove their independency.
Activity: 994
Merit: 105
January 07, 2018, 02:50:18 PM
I thought velox will be adding to other exchanges but it seems Velox do not plan on adding it to other exchanges to prevent manipulation and of course de listing as most exchanges would not agree with the issue However the Velox bolt platform seems good features as the exchange will never freeze accounts, require no information to use and will have absolutely no limits. The transaction with the trading and exchanging platform are pretty smooth and rapid.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
January 07, 2018, 12:50:15 PM
It was interesting to observe the project and its news was all good,but he did not convince me to participate,maybe someone will convince me more ? Cry Cry Cry Cry
why you are not sure about this project, you can see in this thread with existing comments and also you can see the team structure in roadmap and white paper. I also do not understand clearly about this project.  Grin
Activity: 163
January 07, 2018, 12:15:08 PM
Can someone tell me what happened to Coinsmarkets.com?
I can not access  it and I have some VLX coins there.
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
January 07, 2018, 12:14:03 PM
Can not register, can not receive my gmail
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
January 07, 2018, 12:12:36 PM
With what purpose you wrote it? How you imagine this project? What exactly for you it is not clear? You read roadmap? You communicated to developer? If you do not want to help to spin project nobody forces you btw.
Activity: 112
January 07, 2018, 11:55:36 AM
Velox project is gaining more and more supporters out there in the community of crypto currency. This project is seen with a greater future ahead form others. I belive that this Velox Project can make a way to pursue its ultimate goal for the community and for the people around. Futlrthermore, with the three key special feature that Velox Project has, which is being the Anonymous, Decentralized and Advanced will make the opportunity to become the future of anonymous crypto trading and exchanging.
Activity: 574
January 07, 2018, 11:47:33 AM
Tell me, what do you lack to meet your questions about this project? On the first page there is all the necessary information, there is a discussion of the project, many issues have already been discussed. I think there is enough information to ensure that you are confident in the seriousness of this project.
Activity: 378
Merit: 114
January 07, 2018, 11:11:55 AM
Velox coin has an exchange platform also? Well that is a plus an will help make things easier for everyone getting involved. No one wants to get stuck with coins that can't be converted and what better assurance than a coin with its own exchange platform
The exchange certainly has a sharing platform! But it is much better if the coin is traded on other exchanges, in this case there will be no risk of manipulating the exchange rate.

agree with you. It depends what their aim is. I think for VLX is more important to keep their members anonym and their coin is in the second row. This show us that they are not too much interested to gain more profit from their own coin.
January 07, 2018, 10:26:00 AM
Velox exchange is going to be great for those who care about their privacy and are tired of those exchanges that ask them for ID, selfie , address. with Velox trading is going to be more easy and we will focus on trading instead of dealing with verification problems.
It's frustrating to know when a trading sites ask too many information thus the anonymity of the clients is becoming exposed. Velox is the answer of this problem so I'm hoping that many investors will get involved in their ICO.
Of course anonymity will attract many people who want to participate in the project, but what does the developer say about the anonymity? I hope he will make the project anonymous.
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
BitHostCoin.io
January 07, 2018, 09:35:36 AM

Well, it depends on you if you will join or not. But Im hoping you will not regret it once velox become very successful in the near future. You can explore and see a lot of improvements from this project.
Activity: 602
January 07, 2018, 08:32:37 AM
Velox exchange is going to be great for those who care about their privacy and are tired of those exchanges that ask them for ID, selfie , address. with Velox trading is going to be more easy and we will focus on trading instead of dealing with verification problems.
It's frustrating to know when a trading sites ask too many information thus the anonymity of the clients is becoming exposed. Velox is the answer of this problem so I'm hoping that many investors will get involved in their ICO.
January 07, 2018, 08:12:16 AM
When it lands on coinmarketcap means it already touched enough people that is interested in it, so it's worth to keep it on an exchanger.

Yeah, it also mean that velox already got some funds to be listed in coinmarketcap. Also the price of velox is increasing so, we can say that more and more people are getting interested to know more about velox project. This is good because velox may reach soft cap or hard cap in the coming weeks.
It's good to know that the velox price is increasing as what you said, this will really attract more investors. I'm sure velox will easily reach the softcap hence their value is getting high and I'm hoping to know more about the good news about this platform.
Activity: 294
January 07, 2018, 07:06:16 AM
Yes I agree to that verification sometimes is needed but in crypto I believe its not necessary. Thats how it was done before when crypto is still not popular mainstream Im not sure what happened lately.
Great! In general, all verification is contrary to the ideas of the crypto currency, which should be anonymous. I hope the developer will please me Smiley
Activity: 448
Virtual Assistant | Remote Admin Support
January 07, 2018, 05:45:51 AM
Yes I agree to that verification sometimes is needed but in crypto I believe its not necessary. Thats how it was done before when crypto is still not popular mainstream Im not sure what happened lately.
Activity: 1288
Merit: 415
January 07, 2018, 05:03:39 AM
Yes it would be good to maintain the anonymity of the user, no more collecting of personal data. The only thing that may cause a trust issue is that velox will not be available on public exchange. Although it is still for the sake of the anonymity of velox user though.
This VLX project focuses on the anonymity of its users and due to this they are not listed on the public exchange I think. And the also have a very good white papers which can attract large amount of investors to invest in the project. I think this project will gain good success in the future.
Activity: 672
Merit: 11
January 07, 2018, 03:01:52 AM
Strangely enough, there is not yet any news about a coinmarket, when it will not be added to it yet. And all are silent. Maybe this will be for a surprise?  Wink
Activity: 294
January 06, 2018, 11:39:39 PM
Mac OS Velox-QT Wallet Released!

Click the Apple logo to download the Mac QT Wallet for VLX.

*Tested for versions Sierra 10.12.5 and below.

Not an iOS user but I definitely will be happy if there is a Windows Wallet for this coin. Please consider it to make a windows wallet for us so I can access our coin easily.
it will be much more easy if they have online wallet or just browser plugin that will be perfect as there is no much requirements and is hassle free plus hey am not a Mac user
No, not really. I used hardware wallet to keep safe my money. Online wallet mostly can be hacked and high-risk especially when we store our crypto on their exchange.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 103
COMBO 2.0
January 06, 2018, 10:33:59 PM
Mac OS Velox-QT Wallet Released!

Click the Apple logo to download the Mac QT Wallet for VLX.

*Tested for versions Sierra 10.12.5 and below.

Not an iOS user but I definitely will be happy if there is a Windows Wallet for this coin. Please consider it to make a windows wallet for us so I can access our coin easily.
it will be much more easy if they have online wallet or just browser plugin that will be perfect as there is no much requirements and is hassle free plus hey am not a Mac user
Jump to: