Author

Topic: [ANN] Velox Project [VLX] - Old thread - page 224. (Read 285083 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 10
January 09, 2018, 05:46:03 AM
being Anonymous is one of the reason why people came to crypto space, run way from fiat, but centralized exchange killed this feature of cryptocurrency. Velox exchange and other decentralized exchanges are going give this feature to us again.
This platform is like the rebirth of being an anonymous users and a decentralized exchanges. Many will absolutely support this platform due to not only being an anonymous but also it will give a good services to the people.
Activity: 1288
Merit: 415
January 09, 2018, 05:44:03 AM
being Anonymous is one of the reason why people came to crypto space, run way from fiat, but centralized exchange killed this feature of cryptocurrency. Velox exchange and other decentralized exchanges are going give this feature to us again.

Yes, you are absolutely right about this. It was so. Only because of anonymity came the users. After all, in some countries this is not legal.
Yes, this project can offer a very high security in the felid of storing and exchanging crypto as they have many key features for that. I think this project is growing rapidly and will give high returns to its investors in the future.
Activity: 574
Merit: 117
January 09, 2018, 04:52:55 AM
Very interesting project. There's only POS and POW? Are masternodes not planned to run?
Activity: 672
Merit: 11
January 09, 2018, 03:14:08 AM

Yes, you are absolutely right about this. It was so. Only because of anonymity came the users. After all, in some countries this is not legal.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
January 09, 2018, 03:13:47 AM
Two proposed sites of velox, the boltclassic and bolttswap. I love the bolt swap where you directly swap coins with another user without a third party. I'm abit concerned though, what if you send your coin and the other party refuses to send theirs or yours back ?
Yes I agree with you, I also think that the bolt swap , or the bolt exchange is doing a great job , just by removing the middle man from the transaction.
Activity: 336
Merit: 11
Scouting for Innovative ideas.
January 08, 2018, 09:18:35 PM
Also velox the future of crypto trading and exchange a promising project promised VLX exchange and VLX coin will very shortly been listed on block folio and coin market cap once the exchange begins receiving the adequate volume. This project seems huge, we could see many supporters.
Yeap. I like VLX because of POW/POS. I have regret about i dont mining as solo mine when i follow this ANN to earn more VLX. Anyway, now i can buy some VLX. Wink
It's just sad that they don't have bounty programs yet. I think that's why they don't have ICO for this project because they don't need so much fund.
Are they only going to get investors from the temporary exchange or do they also look for investors as part of the project?
Activity: 560
Merit: 126
January 08, 2018, 07:53:39 PM
January 08, 2018, 06:31:46 PM
Also velox the future of crypto trading and exchange a promising project promised VLX exchange and VLX coin will very shortly been listed on block folio and coin market cap once the exchange begins receiving the adequate volume. This project seems huge, we could see many supporters.
Yeap. I like VLX because of POW/POS. I have regret about i dont mining as solo mine when i follow this ANN to earn more VLX. Anyway, now i can buy some VLX. Wink
Activity: 294
January 08, 2018, 06:00:55 PM
Let us give our 100% support for velox. This project is definitely become successful as its developer give their 100% effort to released it smoothly on the market.
I am also very supportive of this velox project, and I also believe that this velok project will be a great success and hard work. good job.
I have same of you. Keep support Velox and hold any VLX you have then belive that we with growth strong after at least 1-2 years.
Activity: 574
January 08, 2018, 05:45:39 PM
Let us give our 100% support for velox. This project is definitely become successful as its developer give their 100% effort to released it smoothly on the market.
I am also very supportive of this velox project, and I also believe that this velok project will be a great success and hard work. good job.
I have same of you. Keep support Velox and hold any VLX you have then belive that we with growth strong after at least 1-2 years.
Activity: 560
January 08, 2018, 04:41:08 PM
Two proposed sites of velox, the boltclassic and bolttswap. I love the bolt swap where you directly swap coins with another user without a third party. I'm abit concerned though, what if you send your coin and the other party refuses to send theirs or yours back ?
Activity: 196
January 08, 2018, 03:49:51 PM

Velox Exchange looks nice. Good job, lin0sspice.

looks and functionality make a difference can't even register
We launched less than 24 hours ago.
As we stated this is a beta release, exactly why withdrawals are suspended and why it’s not officially promoted and released anywhere else but here in this thread.
The bug is being worked on. Be patient.
If you really can’t wait, then use Chrome and Gmail (check spam) which works fine.
Exactly, this project is relatively new and needs some time to get experience and then function properly and at full potential.
Patience is the key.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
January 08, 2018, 12:55:19 PM
Trying to sign up on VLX exchange, but never received an email to confirm. Why is that?
Activity: 994
Merit: 105
January 08, 2018, 12:44:28 PM
Experiencing Velox platform setting me feel pride as we are able to make our work in a smooth manner, the support, feasibility, upgrade notifications, complete details of trades with Graphical pages on basing the market trend making us satisfied, hope Velox will soon be a Global platform.
Activity: 224
January 08, 2018, 12:25:30 PM
an anonymous exchange? very interesting concept. but with the money laundering policies all around i think if will be very very difficult do be done.
January 08, 2018, 12:23:18 PM
Activity: 294
January 08, 2018, 12:07:57 PM
We are see how centralized exchanges are closing Registration for new users because of issues with confirmation and those stupid stuff. exchange like Velox which is The Future of Anonymous Crypto Trading & Exchanging will not face problem like that with it and that's I think those type of exchange will take over soon.
It's time to get back what cryptocurrency has promised us, that's having anonymity in using digital currencies including trading and other transactions. With the use of VeloxBolt, more people will get interested in cryptocurrency.
More projects will try to copy Velox Project because of how it is well presented with the public, everything is all set for them. Rather than waiting for updates on other  ICO's that takes like months but nothing is happening, why don't we turn to Velox where everything is step by step achieving and they've really gathered everything that other platforms problems, so that they won't encounter it anymore with their project.
Velox the first and unique are in this plan. So, that it worries absolutely not of what. I too am not appealed to others exchanges where some documents constantly require and limit to day means conclusion is put.
I doubt your sincerity, now it is impossible to do without centralized exchanges, but I hope that Velox will correct the project and we will learn what trading is without problems.
Activity: 252
January 08, 2018, 11:11:19 AM
We are see how centralized exchanges are closing Registration for new users because of issues with confirmation and those stupid stuff. exchange like Velox which is The Future of Anonymous Crypto Trading & Exchanging will not face problem like that with it and that's I think those type of exchange will take over soon.

Maybe yes or maybe now, I think because it's an anonymous trading site then a lot of people will be interested to try this platform.When that time comes there is a possibility that velox will also have problems in the networks and other stuff. I just hope they are prepared now if this will happen.
What you are trying to say is about the speed of their transactions because of so many people will probably use this platform in the future. Well, I think this has already been tackled by the team just my own understanding. Many people really like this project because of their unique features which is their anonymity.

You're right, by having this great platforms of this project may have a good and quality exchange hoping in the future that will implemented as this project is still in progress. Also, Velox project is here to stop it in its tracks, and bring anonymity & decentralization back to crypto currency trading.
Velox project will help all the cryptocurrencies to gain back thier annynomity and also it will make transfers much more easy and convenient to use. Velox project seems to be a good exchange in future and even it can have a good number of users and will soon be a bigger exchange.
Activity: 504
Merit: 20
January 08, 2018, 11:01:03 AM
It's time to get back what cryptocurrency has promised us, that's having anonymity in using digital currencies including trading and other transactions. With the use of VeloxBolt, more people will get interested in cryptocurrency.
More projects will try to copy Velox Project because of how it is well presented with the public, everything is all set for them. Rather than waiting for updates on other  ICO's that takes like months but nothing is happening, why don't we turn to Velox where everything is step by step achieving and they've really gathered everything that other platforms problems, so that they won't encounter it anymore with their project.

Most anonymous exchanges pretty much rely on the same basic concept though there is very little that is original be it velox or etherdelta or any thing else
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
January 08, 2018, 10:27:04 AM
Velox the first and unique are in this plan. So, that it worries absolutely not of what. I too am not appealed to others exchanges where some documents constantly require and limit to day means conclusion is put.
Jump to: