Author

Topic: [ANN] Velox Project [VLX] - Old thread - page 225. (Read 285083 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 11
BitHostCoin.io
January 08, 2018, 09:35:42 AM
To trade on a decentralized exchange, you need to create a separate purse, otherwise you can lose all funds. If you want, you must hack, but it is better to lose a little, than to lose everything.
That is certainly true. Better do your own precautionary measures when trading on decentralized trading platforms because not everything is secured so be responsible on your own funds.

Well, how can you tell that trading in decentralized platforms are not safe? I am curious and I want to know how because I am a newbie in trading and I would like to know more about this.
Activity: 574
Merit: 10
January 08, 2018, 09:15:57 AM
We are see how centralized exchanges are closing Registration for new users because of issues with confirmation and those stupid stuff. exchange like Velox which is The Future of Anonymous Crypto Trading & Exchanging will not face problem like that with it and that's I think those type of exchange will take over soon.

Maybe yes or maybe now, I think because it's an anonymous trading site then a lot of people will be interested to try this platform.When that time comes there is a possibility that velox will also have problems in the networks and other stuff. I just hope they are prepared now if this will happen.
I really want to hope that Velox will not have such problems and we will be able to safely use this platform and not worry about our means.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
January 08, 2018, 07:23:32 AM
We are see how centralized exchanges are closing Registration for new users because of issues with confirmation and those stupid stuff. exchange like Velox which is The Future of Anonymous Crypto Trading & Exchanging will not face problem like that with it and that's I think those type of exchange will take over soon.

Maybe yes or maybe now, I think because it's an anonymous trading site then a lot of people will be interested to try this platform.When that time comes there is a possibility that velox will also have problems in the networks and other stuff. I just hope they are prepared now if this will happen.
What you are trying to say is about the speed of their transactions because of so many people will probably use this platform in the future. Well, I think this has already been tackled by the team just my own understanding. Many people really like this project because of their unique features which is their anonymity.
Activity: 294
January 08, 2018, 06:22:40 AM
We hope that this is exactly the way it will be. After all, it's not very good that they have blocked access for new users. How could this happen at all, for example, I wanted to register, and now I can not. I hope that this is not allowed here.
I really hope that this exchange will be supported by so many people in the world because of their unique features. It is actually no way to face a problem that causes blocking registration access for new users because of the server problem.
Activity: 224
January 08, 2018, 06:21:28 AM
I am also having issues with my previous wallet since it requires confirmation to be able to withdraw the money and when i submit some requirement they wouldn't accept it even if it was all legit and it gives me a hard time. This is the advantage of anonymous exchange/wallets because it does not required for you to verify your account to get access with your own money.
To trade on a decentralized exchange, you need to create a separate purse, otherwise you can lose all funds. If you want, you must hack, but it is better to lose a little, than to lose everything.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 268
50% bonus on your First Topup
January 08, 2018, 06:01:03 AM
It was interesting to observe the project and its news was all good,but he did not convince me to participate,maybe someone will convince me more ? Cry Cry Cry Cry

Just read all the buzzing going and improvements that this project has been done thru this month. Maybe you can participate in facebook and twitter bounties.
Pretty soon this project will become well known to traders like bittrex and the price of the coin will rise.
Activity: 199
Mercy
January 08, 2018, 05:56:27 AM
Nice Roadmap. Hope the best for team and the project !
Activity: 434
January 08, 2018, 05:35:12 AM
I am also having issues with my previous wallet since it requires confirmation to be able to withdraw the money and when i submit some requirement they wouldn't accept it even if it was all legit and it gives me a hard time. This is the advantage of anonymous exchange/wallets because it does not required for you to verify your account to get access with your own money.
Your absolutely right and this kind of platforn brings back the original use of cryptocurrency which is the anonymity of the person. By using this platform it makes us feel safe and more convenient. Having a hard time really makes us becoming uneasy and we lose sometime waiting for some transactions to be confirmed.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 103
COMBO 2.0
January 08, 2018, 04:21:29 AM
Its really great to have exchange platform as such been anonymous and also i hope no smart contract like etherdelta. VLX  trading is really catching up to be one of the best if it actually continue with its basic trend and maintains its beautiful web design, i bet lots of people will enjoy the interface and color while trading it kind of comforts you.
Activity: 798
Merit: 116
January 08, 2018, 04:05:18 AM
Completely anonymous, lightning fast processing transactions, VeloxBolt sounds like a very advanced trading platform, waiting for the white paper and roadmap. I don't want to waste my time investing in a shit project. Grin

roadmap is in the first page of this thread :-)
Activity: 196
Merit: 41
January 08, 2018, 01:59:26 AM
Completely anonymous, lightning fast processing transactions, VeloxBolt sounds like a very advanced trading platform, waiting for the white paper and roadmap. I don't want to waste my time investing in a shit project. Grin
Activity: 476
Merit: 102
January 08, 2018, 01:45:24 AM
Day by day this project become recognizeable...Because investor is giving 100% to this project & also the authority of this project..because so many opportunity have in this project...
Activity: 672
January 08, 2018, 01:41:39 AM
We hope that this is exactly the way it will be. After all, it's not very good that they have blocked access for new users. How could this happen at all, for example, I wanted to register, and now I can not. I hope that this is not allowed here.
Activity: 336
Scouting for Innovative ideas.
January 07, 2018, 09:15:29 PM
It's time to get back what cryptocurrency has promised us, that's having anonymity in using digital currencies including trading and other transactions. With the use of VeloxBolt, more people will get interested in cryptocurrency.
Activity: 574
January 07, 2018, 07:38:38 PM
Strangely enough, there is not yet any news about a coinmarket, when it will not be added to it yet. And all are silent. Maybe this will be for a surprise?  Wink
I think at the end of ICO we will listing at coinmarketcap or sooner, anyway, we will wait for VLX team make notice about this. As for me, listing of VLX at coinmarketcap shoud asap.
Activity: 560
Merit: 126
January 07, 2018, 06:09:39 PM
Activity: 294
January 07, 2018, 06:02:03 PM
It was interesting to observe the project and its news was all good,but he did not convince me to participate,maybe someone will convince me more ? Cry Cry Cry Cry
Velox can provide you a fast and furious transaction  Grin Grin. Especially is anonymous and they provide Velox Bolt with no identification asked at any time, no withdrawal limits, no intrusion of privacy
Velox coin.com is not official website but VeloxCoin .org is official website first i wish to be aware of this. The upcoming is Veloxbolt decentralized and anonymous exchange and trading platform. Velox will be mined, transacted, traded, and will serve the purpose as the pow/pos based token of the VLX bolt exchange and trading platform, where VLX holders will be rewarded with buy-backs from the Vbolt platforms profit. Huge investors we see making transactions with Velox which is leading in the current trend.
Activity: 434
January 07, 2018, 05:22:49 PM
Velox can provide you a fast and furious transaction  Grin Grin. Especially is anonymous and they provide Velox Bolt with no identification asked at any time, no withdrawal limits, no intrusion of privacy
Activity: 196
January 07, 2018, 04:48:46 PM
Velox exchange is going to be great for those who care about their privacy and are tired of those exchanges that ask them for ID, selfie , address. with Velox trading is going to be more easy and we will focus on trading instead of dealing with verification problems.
It's frustrating to know when a trading sites ask too many information thus the anonymity of the clients is becoming exposed. Velox is the answer of this problem so I'm hoping that many investors will get involved in their ICO.
Yes I totally understand this situation and completely agree with your opinion on this , even if the privacy policy states that the information is encrypted, but it's yet exposable
Activity: 560
January 07, 2018, 04:35:52 PM
I have always thought of  mining and having my own coin. But I have no idea how to do that, and now I'm reading about mining and solo mining, please how can I find out more? I'm interested in solo mining with this great project.
Jump to: