Author

Topic: [ANN] Velox Project [VLX] - Old thread - page 228. (Read 285083 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 10
January 06, 2018, 07:48:21 AM
Of course, I also think that you need to wait a bit and VLX coins must necessarily appear on coinmarketcap, because not everything is so simple, when you start the project it will not work all at once.
Activity: 1288
Merit: 415
January 06, 2018, 07:29:14 AM
trading only in theyr exchange.. but if another exchange add the coin i think it's not a problem.. the only problem is the user anonymity and limit!
i also think when veloxbolt go up people will not want to trade on other exchange
yes i think too so if another exchange adds coins i think it's not a problem, it will make this coin easier. this will also make many people interested in this project.
Of course, this is a problem adding to other exchanges. If you do not add to other exchanges, you will be able to manipulate the exchange rate of the coin and there will be no confidence in it, so you must necessarily trade in other places.

agree with you. Even they have their own exchange, this coin has to be proof itself and also its own value in other exchanges. I hope the devs. are gonna make a healthy decision for their coin.

It was made clear to us by saying Velox will not be listed on public exchanges but only exclusively on the VeloxExchange and VeloxBolt platforms. so you sould take that into account before invest, but they will provide something to prove that will not manipulate the exchange rate of the coin. I think it's all about trust because even bittrex that has no own coin can manipulate.

A coin not tradable on any platform but their own seems to be super risky to me, like if Velox shuts down the exchange we have no way to cashout the VLX we have

Coinsmarkets.com (currently under maintenance)   has had Velox listed since day 1.
https://coinsmarkets.com/trade-BTC-VLX.htm

Will this be a good news for the investor and member,  But as I visited the other crypto coin market like coinmarketcap.com. I search
VLX and it's not yet listed there. Hopefully, they can improve make some contact with the those sites.

Getting listed on a exchange site is not easy as it looks as they have many criteria for the coins to be listed and one also have to pay some donation to the website to get listed. This makes this job very difficult and the project takes much time to get listed on a exchange site. I think the project will grow and also get listed on some popular exchange. We just have to be patient.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 268
50% bonus on your First Topup
January 06, 2018, 05:59:20 AM
trading only in theyr exchange.. but if another exchange add the coin i think it's not a problem.. the only problem is the user anonymity and limit!
i also think when veloxbolt go up people will not want to trade on other exchange
yes i think too so if another exchange adds coins i think it's not a problem, it will make this coin easier. this will also make many people interested in this project.
Of course, this is a problem adding to other exchanges. If you do not add to other exchanges, you will be able to manipulate the exchange rate of the coin and there will be no confidence in it, so you must necessarily trade in other places.

agree with you. Even they have their own exchange, this coin has to be proof itself and also its own value in other exchanges. I hope the devs. are gonna make a healthy decision for their coin.

It was made clear to us by saying Velox will not be listed on public exchanges but only exclusively on the VeloxExchange and VeloxBolt platforms. so you sould take that into account before invest, but they will provide something to prove that will not manipulate the exchange rate of the coin. I think it's all about trust because even bittrex that has no own coin can manipulate.

A coin not tradable on any platform but their own seems to be super risky to me, like if Velox shuts down the exchange we have no way to cashout the VLX we have

Coinsmarkets.com (currently under maintenance)   has had Velox listed since day 1.
https://coinsmarkets.com/trade-BTC-VLX.htm

Will this be a good news for the investor and member,  But as I visited the other crypto coin market like coinmarketcap.com. I search
VLX and it's not yet listed there. Hopefully, they can improve make some contact with the those sites.

Activity: 672
Merit: 11
January 06, 2018, 05:05:32 AM
The plans for VeloxBolt Platform should be released sooner as we are really excited for what it can do and it will really change the people's perspective in exchangers as other exchangers need more proof of identity and has limits on withdrawals and deposits this is where VeloxBolt would really win the game as they also introduce that you can trade without KYC VERIFICATION Process and that is really awesome that if you are needy to buy and to sell you can do it right away with VELOXBOLT. That's why we support this project as it really will change the way we see exchangers.

If such statements have already gone, then everything will be as they want. So most likely a real exchange, will soon start its work! I really wait for it to be officially announced!
Activity: 98
January 06, 2018, 05:04:07 AM
it is very clear that if we manipulate the exchange rate then there will be no trust for us against it, it should be to open another exchange place.
That's true most big exchange coin's are listed in another exchange platforms . Vlx should concider to do the same for it's own benefit ofcourse , listing in other exchange platforms means more exposer for the coin.
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
January 06, 2018, 05:03:18 AM
Velox coin has an exchange platform also? Well that is a plus an will help make things easier for everyone getting involved. No one wants to get stuck with coins that can't be converted and what better assurance than a coin with its own exchange platform
Activity: 448
Virtual Assistant | Remote Admin Support
January 06, 2018, 03:48:37 AM
Is there any news when this coin can be found from coinmarketcap.com and will this coin be listed in other exchanges or is it just coin for there own exchange?

According to thier whitepaper they will soon have thier own trading platform but I didnt see any information about trading thier tokens to a different trading site.

I visited the coinmarketcap.com and search the VLX but sadly,
It's not listed yet. I think and developers and admin are still in improvement for
this project. But hopefully, we can see this on the trade market soon.
Same here bud I think if velox coin will be listed on coinmarketcap it will increase its reputation and more clients will look at it as a legitimate investment.
I will take time to do all these things and surely once project hits its momentum, it will be listed there but for now i thing is better they build a great platform and then give a better system than half backed and listed on webpages
Totally agree with you. The first step is to put the project on its feet to be sure of its success, and then add its tokens to the coinmarketcap.
For me coinmarketcap is just an icing on the cake. What stands out for me regarding thid project is the promise of being hidden trading on thier platform and that alone will attract investors.
Activity: 434
January 06, 2018, 01:12:34 AM
it is very clear that if we manipulate the exchange rate then there will be no trust for us against it, it should be to open another exchange place.
Activity: 336
Merit: 11
Scouting for Innovative ideas.
January 05, 2018, 11:14:51 PM
I realise that many people are observing Velox campaign and therefore this project will spread more in a small amount of time.
For someone who can't do mining and doesn't have a lot of funds to buy coin but knows the potential of this exchange and its coin bounty programs is the only way to profit from it. You won't only get paid in promoting the platform but you also get an update on what's going on.
Activity: 574
January 05, 2018, 11:14:01 PM
Wow. When i come to our website, more 3 months to launch our Velox Bolt. I will observing this topic until have Velox Bolt.
Activity: 112
January 05, 2018, 11:07:41 PM
In our currenct state of living, and in the influence of the new generation that we have now, technology lead its role to our life. Sometimes, we let the technology to use us, but we should always consider that we, people are the one who invent and create the technology we are aspiring now. We have different transactions are we wanted to be secure. Velox Project is one of the product of the currenct technology, which will be in the near future reach its goal and success and be the Anonymous Crypto Trading and Exchanging in the Future.
Activity: 434
January 05, 2018, 11:06:58 PM
Mac OS Velox-QT Wallet Released!

Click the Apple logo to download the Mac QT Wallet for VLX.

*Tested for versions Sierra 10.12.5 and below.

QT wallet as the main full node wallet? How big is the node even and do you offer a bootstrap? Else that shit's gonna take a long long time to download
Then what do you expect? Light wallet? Come on, they are here just for 2 months, give them a time to make a light wallet. You can even use web wallet on their exchange if you don't like to download the qt-wallet.
I think he want ask about a master node on QT wallet? As my opinion, we dont need light wallet, because we have wallet at main website and 3 qt wallet version.
Activity: 294
January 05, 2018, 09:13:07 PM

QT wallet as the main full node wallet? How big is the node even and do you offer a bootstrap? Else that shit's gonna take a long long time to download
Then what do you expect? Light wallet? Come on, they are here just for 2 months, give them a time to make a light wallet. You can even use web wallet on their exchange if you don't like to download the qt-wallet.
Activity: 504
Merit: 20
January 05, 2018, 08:53:18 PM

Merit: 126
January 05, 2018, 07:47:33 PM

That's why it is important to deal with this exchange with extreme caution because you won't only know who are you going to trade but the exchange itself might do some price manipulation using its own coin. It's always nice to trade using different exchange in order for you to be aware of the real price of a certain cryptocurrency.

I use coinmarketcap before I put any order of course. VLX just start I think they will work to build their reputation in order to compete with big exchanges, it will not be any sort of manipulation.
Activity: 238
January 05, 2018, 07:42:42 PM

Great news developers! I'm very glad that now there is a purse on this platform! Now I can use it. Has anyone already tested it? Write please!

As I browse the first-page admin. I think there is missing? Would you also consider launching an Android version
of the wallet? Because the majority of users and members are not that rich and cant afford iPhones and has android smartphones only
Who say that iOS users are rich. Matter is battery and another facility. Samsung are also big competitor of apple. Maximum people use android version but why you guys didn't release yet android version wallet?
Activity: 98
January 05, 2018, 07:40:41 PM
I realise that many people are observing Velox campaign and therefore this project will spread more in a small amount of time.
They need to also to announce social media bounty and signature campaign , it really helps alot for now i believe they have only the translation bounty. Can the manager update us on when the rest of the bounties are going to launch ?
Activity: 294
January 05, 2018, 06:13:01 PM
Mining as well as bounty program , wow I really like this package. Velox has real potential and well thought out plan. What the whitepaper says sounds achievable and great , let's hope this comes out nice
Velox  had their own wallets for their investors as Dev keeping successful launch in giving continuous efforts investors getting satisfied with the features of Velox as the velox white papers says sounds achievable.
January 05, 2018, 03:52:47 PM
Mining as well as bounty program , wow I really like this package. Velox has real potential and well thought out plan. What the whitepaper says sounds achievable and great , let's hope this comes out nice
Activity: 196
January 05, 2018, 03:15:13 PM
Jump to: