Author

Topic: [ANN] Velox Project [VLX] - Old thread - page 229. (Read 285083 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 10
January 05, 2018, 01:33:27 PM
Mac OS Velox-QT Wallet Released!

Click the Apple logo to download the Mac QT Wallet for VLX.

*Tested for versions Sierra 10.12.5 and below.

Wow, did not see the mobile application for iOS, we should try how it works. I think this application is much harder to do and add in Appstore, so the developer is very serious about the development of the platform.
Just keep calm. They targeting PC users first instead of targeting mobile users for this early. Most probably they will make the mobile apps as soon as possible.
Activity: 112
January 05, 2018, 10:35:09 AM
Wow! Amazing done Velox Project! Great progress for the start of this project! This will surely be boost its name in the market industry and more people will come to know and be interested to understand better what really is the concept and objective of this project. Moreover, we can now dindownload the Mac QT Wallet for VLX. Additionally, even in the first thought about the Velox Project, it really has a potential to make better progress and continue for its better performance. I will still stay to this project and wait for updates.
Activity: 574
Merit: 100
January 05, 2018, 09:53:25 AM
Now we have Mac OS Velox-QT Wallet Released. So at next time we will launch Velox bolt? I have seriously about this Vbolt.
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
BitHostCoin.io
January 05, 2018, 09:37:05 AM

Great news developers! I'm very glad that now there is a purse on this platform! Now I can use it. Has anyone already tested it? Write please!

As I browse the first-page admin. I think there is missing? Would you also consider launching an Android version
of the wallet? Because the majority of users and members are not that rich and cant afford iPhones and has android smartphones only

So far no problems have been identified. This platform is more reliable than android. Therefore, for the first launch of the wallet, I think they made the right choice and launched it on the IOS, Maybe later they will do the android.
I have the same opinion and additionally I want to say that people with iOS are usually more affluent and can invest more in the project. I think the developer's choice is correct.
Well, let's just wait for the Android version of their wallet. I'm also an android user and I'm excited to test their wallet because as what I've understand their is no such problems were occurring when the test is being made through iOS phone. Developers should also then make a test for android because I think there are many android users compared to iOS.
What are you talking about? The developer needs to make versions for Android and iOS and this should not even be discussed.

Well, maybe he misunderstood the Mac OS Velox-QT wallet as an Ios app. Anyway, let's all hope that devs will have his plan to make a mobile app for easy access because some people are mostly using their mobile compared to desktops and laptops.
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
January 05, 2018, 09:34:47 AM
Looks like we are gaining some interest, this is ground floor investment.
Activity: 434
January 05, 2018, 09:01:28 AM
Hi there.
Portuguese and German Translations Reserved if possible
Please get in touch with me.

Cheers
I'm not sure they are still available for your reserve. OP owner have no update about translate bounty for a long time (included me pm for reserved). You should try to sent pm to OP owner.
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
January 05, 2018, 08:51:53 AM
A very promising and convincing project that I appreciate their security. As its part on their security of your account just to default, new account and set up to use email verification for all sensitive operations, such as withdrawals and settings changes. Also, our cellphone need to two-factor authentication (2FA) which need most to secure our private informations.
Absolutely agree with you. I tested problems with safety on many sites, including trade platforms too. Velox is created for what trading became employment , in which we will not feel fear to lose our coins and tokens, giving up their to hackers. Accounts safety is very popular to the end 2017, beginning 2018 and as a whole all 2018, at least, just remember about incident on etherdelta.
Activity: 52
Merit: 0
January 05, 2018, 08:21:27 AM
Hi there.
Portuguese and German Translations Reserved if possible
Please get in touch with me.

Cheers
Activity: 602
January 05, 2018, 08:17:38 AM

Great news developers! I'm very glad that now there is a purse on this platform! Now I can use it. Has anyone already tested it? Write please!

As I browse the first-page admin. I think there is missing? Would you also consider launching an Android version
of the wallet? Because the majority of users and members are not that rich and cant afford iPhones and has android smartphones only

So far no problems have been identified. This platform is more reliable than android. Therefore, for the first launch of the wallet, I think they made the right choice and launched it on the IOS, Maybe later they will do the android.
I have the same opinion and additionally I want to say that people with iOS are usually more affluent and can invest more in the project. I think the developer's choice is correct.
Well, let's just wait for the Android version of their wallet. I'm also an android user and I'm excited to test their wallet because as what I've understand their is no such problems were occurring when the test is being made through iOS phone. Developers should also then make a test for android because I think there are many android users compared to iOS.
Activity: 434
January 05, 2018, 07:47:05 AM
If I see the project velox is good enough, if viewed from roadmap, .program clear, I think this project will be successful with all the idea of the idea of this projects..i the true, make sure successful first added token to coinmarketcap.. team tough and ambitious, I’m sure investors would be very interested in the project velox,. I hope this project to be successful with reached all the target
Velox bolt Classic is quite interesting to deal with which is a completely offshore and anonymous exchange, You are able to trade, deposit and withdraw with absolutely no limits, no verification required at any time. Also no freezing of accounts. Tongue
This kind of features is a convenient and a hassle free to use. Having them in one place so what other can we ask for, this is the project that needs to be developed more and investors should no doubt to invest in this.
Activity: 378
Merit: 114
January 05, 2018, 07:33:39 AM
Is there any news when this coin can be found from coinmarketcap.com and will this coin be listed in other exchanges or is it just coin for there own exchange?

According to thier whitepaper they will soon have thier own trading platform but I didnt see any information about trading thier tokens to a different trading site.

I visited the coinmarketcap.com and search the VLX but sadly,
It's not listed yet. I think and developers and admin are still in improvement for
this project. But hopefully, we can see this on the trade market soon.
Same here bud I think if velox coin will be listed on coinmarketcap it will increase its reputation and more clients will look at it as a legitimate investment.
I will take time to do all these things and surely once project hits its momentum, it will be listed there but for now i thing is better they build a great platform and then give a better system than half backed and listed on webpages
Totally agree with you. The first step is to put the project on its feet to be sure of its success, and then add its tokens to the coinmarketcap.
Adding the tokens on coinmarketcap will itself make this project to stand on its feet as most of the investors look forward for the coin details on coinmarketcap before investing into the token. If the token is successfully registered in coinmarketcap then it will also be accepted on several exchanges which will gradually increase the life of the project with good profits.

But before it get added in coinmarketcap, some people have to support and trade this token in exchanges so that the daily minimum trading amount is achieved ( ı think 10.000 USD ? )  You can not add a Token / Coin so easily in coinmarketcap.
Activity: 294
January 05, 2018, 07:31:40 AM

Activity: 994
Merit: 105
January 05, 2018, 07:29:50 AM
If I see the project velox is good enough, if viewed from roadmap, .program clear, I think this project will be successful with all the idea of the idea of this projects..i the true, make sure successful first added token to coinmarketcap.. team tough and ambitious, I’m sure investors would be very interested in the project velox,. I hope this project to be successful with reached all the target
Velox bolt Classic is quite interesting to deal with which is a completely offshore and anonymous exchange, You are able to trade, deposit and withdraw with absolutely no limits, no verification required at any time. Also no freezing of accounts. Tongue
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1
January 05, 2018, 07:12:23 AM
Activity: 252
January 05, 2018, 07:00:35 AM
Is there any news when this coin can be found from coinmarketcap.com and will this coin be listed in other exchanges or is it just coin for there own exchange?

According to thier whitepaper they will soon have thier own trading platform but I didnt see any information about trading thier tokens to a different trading site.

It's not listed yet. I think and developers and admin are still in improvement for
Same here bud I think if velox coin will be listed on coinmarketcap it will increase its reputation and more clients will look at it as a legitimate investment.
I will take time to do all these things and surely once project hits its momentum, it will be listed there but for now i thing is better they build a great platform and then give a better system than half backed and listed on webpages
Totally agree with you. The first step is to put the project on its feet to be sure of its success, and then add its tokens to the coinmarketcap.
Adding the tokens on coinmarketcap will itself make this project to stand on its feet as most of the investors look forward for the coin details on coinmarketcap before investing into the token. If the token is successfully registered in coinmarketcap then it will also be accepted on several exchanges which will gradually increase the life of the project with good profits.
Activity: 574
January 05, 2018, 06:41:52 AM

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103
COMBO 2.0
January 05, 2018, 05:49:17 AM

Activity: 672
Merit: 11
January 05, 2018, 05:03:26 AM

Activity: 448
Virtual Assistant | Remote Admin Support
January 05, 2018, 03:27:42 AM

Activity: 224
January 05, 2018, 01:07:33 AM
Very interesting topic started Legendary, very interesting. I hope a decentralized and anonymous exchange with convenient exchange will be created. Good luck!
Jump to: