Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Velox Project [VLX] - Old thread - page 40. (Read 285083 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 10
The project is very anonymous and this is a plus. But I dont like your interface. It is very inconvenient to use...
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
And where can I see the sales of your coins? On the site there is some counter turnover? I just wanted to know.
I think that by now most of all the coins will be sold out, still you may find some info on the site.
yes Velox got so much famousity that in less days all the coins are sold out.& you can order some coin in their exchanger if you eager to buy some

I think this is a good news for all the supporters of the VELOX project is there still upcoming sale they will make? or another round?

Velox really have many investors which their sale only last for how many days. I hope there will be an upcoming sales because I think many still wants to buy Velox token in sale.

Yes, more sales means more funds and more chance to become successful soon, because velox needs enough funds for continues developments and improvements of their platform.
They might had a master plan to implement when there is no option left and their accurate fund allocations are highly reaping in a better run now, so we can expect more success aspirations.
Activity: 196
I see someone have problem with get password recovery, and i have this matter, too. How to get it at now? Send email for support or any contact form?
Try to write a team of developers in support. Because many users now have problems with their wallet and deposits. Many who can not put money. Uvas password problem. Write in support and soon they will answer you and help solve the problem. I hope so.

Exchanges are not exactly known for their customer service atleast from what I have seen in the crypto industry. They take weeks to reply lmao
Besides that the exchanges administrators very long respond to applications, it is worth not to forgetting also about the sums of means which they demands for listing. On some exchanges these sums are very big.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
And where can I see the sales of your coins? On the site there is some counter turnover? I just wanted to know.
I think that by now most of all the coins will be sold out, still you may find some info on the site.
yes Velox got so much famousity that in less days all the coins are sold out.& you can order some coin in their exchanger if you eager to buy some

I think this is a good news for all the supporters of the VELOX project is there still upcoming sale they will make? or another round?

Velox really have many investors which their sale only last for how many days. I hope there will be an upcoming sales because I think many still wants to buy Velox token in sale.

Yes, more sales means more funds and more chance to become successful soon, because velox needs enough funds for continues developments and improvements of their platform.

The team probably did a very good strategy to make their token sale to be more attractive in a way of giving promotion and discount. Many are now to get more curious about their features especially in the trading platform.
Yes they did. They actually did a good job. With regards project updates and progress they hand to hand with its team members and developers. The project went so well the token sale is one proof that the project was doing great. Hope the amount collected will be enough support for the project.

So true, the people behind this project contributes much. And they are one of the factors who brings Velox into famous and making the project into reality.
Activity: 294
a very useful project. in terms of the fact that he was able to create a worthy competition for the already existing exchangers.
Of course. This is a very useful project for the people who really hate KYC in order to withdrew their cryptocurrency without doing KYC.
Well thats not yet confirmed if they wont do any kyc aince they havent made any official statememt about it.

If this project will have kyc then this will not consider "anonymous and decentralized" trading site at all. Let's wait for the team to announce it in the future if there will be changes with the project's features.
Most of the potential investors do not prefer to proceed with KYC so it would be better if KYC is not mandatory then we can even gain more potential investors.
Activity: 111
Positioning the project as a mega anonymous and decentralized is undoubtedly a huge plus, but just now I discussed in the Russian-language local a thread of the Velox project such a question that if the developers do not make the interface of their exchange as convenient as on centralized exchanges, then the user will not go to them. You can talk a lot about the reliability and security of decentralized solutions, but if traders are not comfortable there to trade, then no one will. Therefore, now there is a picture that everyone spits on the requirements to undergo verification, restrictions on withdrawal, etc., but they continue to sit on centralized exchanges.
It is just beginning, so please give VELOX team more time to develop, to build and integrate better user interface for their exchange.
Activity: 434

The team probably did a very good strategy to make their token sale to be more attractive in a way of giving promotion and discount. Many are now to get more curious about their features especially in the trading platform.
Yes they did. They actually did a good job. With regards project updates and progress they hand to hand with its team members and developers. The project went so well the token sale is one proof that the project was doing great. Hope the amount collected will be enough support for the project.
Activity: 532

Activity: 532
I think that at the very beginning no one thought that Veloks would have such success. Do I still have the opportunity to invest in the project? Or did I miss the time?
You still have the time to invest. Its not too late for you. Try to go their website so can invest or you can go to their telegram group there are many team members that willing to assist you. They are friendly and helpful. Hope you will invest the project.
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
BitHostCoin.io
I think that at the very beginning no one thought that Veloks would have such success. Do I still have the opportunity to invest in the project? Or did I miss the time?

You still have more chance to invest in velox, the team is really active and already made good improvements in this project. Soon they will become more successful.
Activity: 574
Merit: 117
Positioning the project as a mega anonymous and decentralized is undoubtedly a huge plus, but just now I discussed in the Russian-language local a thread of the Velox project such a question that if the developers do not make the interface of their exchange as convenient as on centralized exchanges, then the user will not go to them. You can talk a lot about the reliability and security of decentralized solutions, but if traders are not comfortable there to trade, then no one will. Therefore, now there is a picture that everyone spits on the requirements to undergo verification, restrictions on withdrawal, etc., but they continue to sit on centralized exchanges.
Activity: 154

Hopefully we can attract investors to invest in this project so that in that way we can continuously support the development of this  platform. Since, this project is in the middle of success, we need to work harder  for the benefit of all team members.

Im pretty sure that velox sale can attract investors,  this is the most awaited time and day to all most especially who want to have this and be part of the project. Having this sale shows that the project succeed little by little which means it has improvement. It is a good project indeed.
Activity: 448
Look ARROUND!

Hopefully we can attract investors to invest in this project so that in that way we can continuously support the development of this  platform. Since, this project is in the middle of success, we need to work harder  for the benefit of all team members.
Activity: 378
Activity: 616
a very useful project. in terms of the fact that he was able to create a worthy competition for the already existing exchangers.
Of course. This is a very useful project for the people who really hate KYC in order to withdrew their cryptocurrency without doing KYC.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 268
50% bonus on your First Topup

Activity: 182
Merit: 3
Activity: 336
Scouting for Innovative ideas.

although it is still really risky now that the coin can only be traded on its own exchange and the main exchange that I thought will be available in the first quarter of this year is still nowhere to be found.
Activity: 322
Velox Project is so significantly promising to release utilities and tools to uphold the core values of anonymity & decentralization in the growing crypto currency market.
Velox is an anonymous trading platform thwt can also store your digital currencies since they have a secured and encrypted network.
Activity: 350
D.U.G
Do you plan to increase the number of available languages on the site? I think that it is possible to do this and will undoubtedly increase the attractiveness of the exchanger for users.

Your suggestion is very good, this can strengthen the VLX coin project community construction depth, to the project development should have the good help.
I agree, adding new languages will make it more convenient and other foreign would surely appreciate it. I believe it will attract new users.
Pages:
Jump to: