Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Velox Project [VLX] - Old thread - page 41. (Read 285083 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 0
Velox Project is so significantly promising to release utilities and tools to uphold the core values of anonymity & decentralization in the growing crypto currency market.
If this project will continuously done what its necessary and efficient for the effectiveness of the Velox Project to become an effective anonymous and decentralized trading paltform, we can see that this Velox Project will become a successful one. So, hopefully this will also continuously benefited all the people around here in the Velox community.
Activity: 41
Velox Project is so significantly promising to release utilities and tools to uphold the core values of anonymity & decentralization in the growing crypto currency market.
Activity: 238
And where can I see the sales of your coins? On the site there is some counter turnover? I just wanted to know.
I think that by now most of all the coins will be sold out, still you may find some info on the site.
yes Velox got so much famousity that in less days all the coins are sold out.& you can order some coin in their exchanger if you eager to buy some
I dont think that we have got any updates regarding the sales as of now. It would be beneficial for you to check the website or communicate via telegram.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
There is an interesting price prediction in coinpredictor.io

They use an Event-based Forecast Algorithm and according to this algorithm VLX price is going to grow +244% and moving towards $3.12 by 10.09.2018

They accounting on the closest event for Velox that will come on 06-29-2018, however vlx is only listed on their own temporary exchange, even price goes up that price, I don't will enough volume and buy that allow to sell big amount.
Activity: 182
And where can I see the sales of your coins? On the site there is some counter turnover? I just wanted to know.
I think that by now most of all the coins will be sold out, still you may find some info on the site.
yes Velox got so much famousity that in less days all the coins are sold out.& you can order some coin in their exchanger if you eager to buy some
I would advise those people who haven't managed to buy coins at cut price in due time, they need to expose the warrant at cut price and to wait several hours, in connection with the large volume of the auctions there is a probability of operation of such transaction.
Activity: 448
Look ARROUND!
I see someone have problem with get password recovery, and i have this matter, too. How to get it at now? Send email for support or any contact form?
Try to write a team of developers in support. Because many users now have problems with their wallet and deposits. Many who can not put money. Uvas password problem. Write in support and soon they will answer you and help solve the problem. I hope so.

Exchanges are not exactly known for their customer service atleast from what I have seen in the crypto industry. They take weeks to reply lmao

You may have a point but it is better that the team immediately reply so that the trust of their users will always be maintain in high. Especially if the project is new so, they must find ways ti answer all the concerns and issues ASAP.
Merit: 10
Yeah I agree, the team has gained popularity and I hope this helps them gain investors too
As they are very much connected through actively involving in implementing more potential features added to the platform that is grabbing more investors understand and choose velox.
Activity: 182
Yeah I agree, the team has gained popularity and I hope this helps them gain investors too
Activity: 322
Merit: 2
Velox project team has done a great job to develop their project. So everyone thinks the team should be given time to become worried. If there is any problem they can ask at their telegram group
Activity: 1470
Merit: 103
COMBO 2.0
Try to write a team of developers in support. Because many users now have problems with their wallet and deposits. Many who can not put money. Uvas password problem. Write in support and soon they will answer you and help solve the problem. I hope so.
Give VELOX team more time to fix all current technical problems of VELOX network.
Over time, everything will be fixed completely somehow. so please don't worry too much and ask immediate helps now.
they have always been here to help and develop the project so basically the team are up to all this fixing and other fetures update so maybe give them time they will surely get those issues updated they have come a long way man they should deliver eventually
Activity: 504
Merit: 20
I see someone have problem with get password recovery, and i have this matter, too. How to get it at now? Send email for support or any contact form?

Exchanges are not exactly known for their customer service atleast from what I have seen in the crypto industry. They take weeks to reply lmao
Activity: 238
Give VELOX team more time to fix all current technical problems of VELOX network.
Over time, everything will be fixed completely somehow. so please don't worry too much and ask immediate helps now.
I don't worry about Velox Team, so be patient for waiting every thing is ok, actually Velox dev team have good working at developing this exchange, maybe they busy for Velox Bolt?

Yes, the VLX team has a very steady style of doing things. We don't need to worry. The team is doing well. We just need to be patient.

I believe that whatever happen  the Velox dev will surely fixed immediate action into this matter. So, be patient in dealing the circumstances in life and wait for the right time.
Well said! I think developers should think about this, because really here users give good advice for improving the project. And maybe in a short time everyone will pass here.
Activity: 532
I don't worry about Velox Team, so be patient for waiting every thing is ok, actually Velox dev team have good working at developing this exchange, maybe they busy for Velox Bolt?

Yes, the VLX team has a very steady style of doing things. We don't need to worry. The team is doing well. We just need to be patient.

I believe that whatever happen  the Velox dev will surely fixed immediate action into this matter. So, be patient in dealing the circumstances in life and wait for the right time.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100

Activity: 420
Merit: 11
BitHostCoin.io
Proceeding from personal experience, recovery of the password on such websites isn't a difficult action. All you need to do is, it as to you have advised - to contact the developer or the site administrator (if that is available). It is possible to make it through official velox email, it is possible to learn it both on the website, and in telegram from moderators.

This is a very serious issue and the team must address it immediately because if other investors will know that password recovery is really hard to recover then they will feel some doubt for this project, unless, this was stated before creating an account there.
Activity: 196
Proceeding from personal experience, recovery of the password on such websites isn't a difficult action. All you need to do is, it as to you have advised - to contact the developer or the site administrator (if that is available). It is possible to make it through official velox email, it is possible to learn it both on the website, and in telegram from moderators.
Activity: 280

Me too, I have been following this project for a while now and I believe that dev will do their best to make this project successful, whatever problems occurs I am sure they can fix it immediately.

I also trust the potential of the Velox, I know they can fix that, as we can see they are now reaching so far of their progress.
Activity: 196
Activity: 168
Pages:
Jump to: