Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Velox Project [VLX] - Old thread - page 57. (Read 285083 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 114
ı think this is the last week of 225K Velox Coin Sale?  Next week they are going to burn %10 from supply. And they will add another pair VLX/ETH for public use.
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
Yes I also think that this project is getting support from the start and that is because the work done and the dedication shown by the team.
they have been doing great for a very long time man i think their dedication is because of the passion they have for the project surely they marketed the product well hopely things pickup later
I can't tell that the developer and the velox team haven't deserved such number of associates or that collecting has happened quickly. A huge number of work is done and they it have completely deserved.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 103
COMBO 2.0
Yes I also think that this project is getting support from the start and that is because the work done and the dedication shown by the team.
they have been doing great for a very long time man i think their dedication is because of the passion they have for the project surely they marketed the product well hopely things pickup later
Activity: 182
I visited the ICO sale site today and got surprised that the remaining Velox tokens or coins for the round are on 7.2k remaining. Surely its a great start for the VELOX team to sold such a fast one.

It really proves that this project will be on the top for it's gaining popularity and with a lot of supporters,  for sure the remaining Velox tokens will be sold out in just a couple a days from now.

You're definitely correct, this project will help every people in crypto currency community since this project talks about crypto trading and exchange that needs a lot of analysis. We hope by having this project will met the expectations of all the users and investors.

I also like you support the project almost from the very beginning of the launch of the platform. And during this time I saw how many new users are being added to support and participate in this project. I really look forward to launching the platform from the very beginning.
It's good that the team has support, if they keep working hard I'm sure a lot of followers are also potential investors and will choose to invest in this project
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
I visited the ICO sale site today and got surprised that the remaining Velox tokens or coins for the round are on 7.2k remaining. Surely its a great start for the VELOX team to sold such a fast one.

It really proves that this project will be on the top for it's gaining popularity and with a lot of supporters,  for sure the remaining Velox tokens will be sold out in just a couple a days from now.

You're definitely correct, this project will help every people in crypto currency community since this project talks about crypto trading and exchange that needs a lot of analysis. We hope by having this project will met the expectations of all the users and investors.

I also like you support the project almost from the very beginning of the launch of the platform. And during this time I saw how many new users are being added to support and participate in this project. I really look forward to launching the platform from the very beginning.
Activity: 238
This serves as a positive review for the tokensale. Hope people acknowledge the team efforts and believe in the project. Those are some huge numbers right there.
Activity: 196
Velox team active involvement with most new updates about the project outcome will be really interesting for all the participants and they even highlight all the safety mechanisms to safeguard us from the hackers.
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
Many people have been following the platform for a long time and many are participating in the hope. i thinh project will be profitable. It seems that they have worked really hard for this and hope they succeed
They have even build a great strategies to reap Velox in a successful way with various allocations and assignments, by May 30 the remaining unsold Velox tokens will be burn't and 5% of the circulating supply will be burn't on May 31 2018.
Activity: 322
Merit: 2
Many people have been following the platform for a long time and many are participating in the hope. i thinh project will be profitable. It seems that they have worked really hard for this and hope they succeed
Activity: 196
The project is very good, the developers are doing well, that's really a pity that soon the bounty will end still would participate.
The bounty for this project has proven much profitable i guess and also i am sure that the bounty might have helped a lot for the project to spread more and also several boounty hunters might have been participated into the bounty.

Well that's good to know that they have sold already a lot of tokens I know this will continue because the project is gaining momentum.
Its really good news mate, this is huge amount already. This is very positive results. If this will continue project Velox will be a success. I hope alot of clients will be interested and invest the project.
Velox project had a great advertisement platform thats why their sale had almost sold out. This is a positive feedbacks towards the project.

That's good advertisement strategy help much of what is now the status of the Velox,  day by day it keeps on progressing and showing good performance.
Yes it seems this project is getting more popular as days pass by. We have to focus now on keeping our loyal supporters.
Do you know why the project is becoming more popular over time? Because the team is engaged in its project and is constantly making positive adjustments
There is integrity which Velox team had built in achieving all the individual tasks assigned for them and they constantly work on every single instruction by validating them again and again to successfully meet their target.
Merit: 10
A very good decision about burning coins! I think this will greatly affect the price of the coin, probably now the last time for such a cheap purchase.
After such a decision on the burning of coins, you will have to wait for some time to set the price. This can take from one month to a year. But then you can make good profit from tokens. But you need to suffer well and then you will get a good profit.
I think if they give it through airdrop by that it will also increase the price. burning effect will remain for so many time.so please airdrop the remaining coins

Some successful projects are doing this strategies, they airdrop remaining tokens. But let's see what will be the decision of the team. Maybe they can give it as a bonus to all investors who bough huge amount of coins.

It's my first time to know that kind of strategy, mate. Seems good marketing action and turns out successful for velox project.

I also heard about some projects giving unsold tokens to their community. But this days, I think its rare to happen now as most developers are using their unsold tokens to get more sales I guess.

That's a bad idea as burning them would be several times better than just giving them away. The former pumps the price, the latter crashes it
Yes it is always better to burn the remaining tokens as it would make the remaining token supply circulate into a proper and demanding manner. This method is usually also been used for pumping the price of the tokens.
Activity: 224
A very good decision about burning coins! I think this will greatly affect the price of the coin, probably now the last time for such a cheap purchase.
After such a decision on the burning of coins, you will have to wait for some time to set the price. This can take from one month to a year. But then you can make good profit from tokens. But you need to suffer well and then you will get a good profit.
I think if they give it through airdrop by that it will also increase the price. burning effect will remain for so many time.so please airdrop the remaining coins

Some successful projects are doing this strategies, they airdrop remaining tokens. But let's see what will be the decision of the team. Maybe they can give it as a bonus to all investors who bough huge amount of coins.

It's my first time to know that kind of strategy, mate. Seems good marketing action and turns out successful for velox project.

I also heard about some projects giving unsold tokens to their community. But this days, I think its rare to happen now as most developers are using their unsold tokens to get more sales I guess.

That's a bad idea as burning them would be several times better than just giving them away. The former pumps the price, the latter crashes it
I do caste my vote for burning the unsold tokens otherwise that may mislead in many ways and the policies which was made out of good decisions at the beginning is the good work flow.
Yes the unsold tokens should be burned instead of keping them into circulation as they cn cause some great price variation and also it is not that good for the future of the project. I hope that this project can really make some great profits.
Activity: 336
Merit: 11
Scouting for Innovative ideas.

Or they could use it to build up a community just like other projects did as Airdrop. But we can't do anything about it since that's what they already planned about the coin matrix.
Activity: 294

I do caste my vote for burning the unsold tokens otherwise that may mislead in many ways and the policies which was made out of good decisions at the beginning is the good work flow.
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008
I hope the team will be able to make an excellent project.
Without you expect too, making better projects is the team's goal of the developer. Talking with logic is not with a temporary mind.
What are you trying to explain here MonsterV?
Grin Please take a look at my words sir tophe15 honorable. I explained making a better project is the team's goal developer, Is it wrong. I do that in order for Inskchen to be more wise in the future to create a weighted post.
Activity: 518
Merit: 106
Sorry Dev, signature  updated.
Activity: 504
Merit: 20

Activity: 252
The project is very good, the developers are doing well, that's really a pity that soon the bounty will end still would participate.
Activity: 434

Well that's good to know that they have sold already a lot of tokens I know this will continue because the project is gaining momentum.
Its really good news mate, this is huge amount already. This is very positive results. If this will continue project Velox will be a success. I hope alot of clients will be interested and invest the project.
Positive results comes from positive team and supporters. This project make it to reach the huge funds because of the people who believes its strong potential. The support and encouragement of each supporters and investors has big impact to make this project a success.  I will continue to follow this project until they reach finish line.
Pages:
Jump to: