Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Velox Project [VLX] - Old thread - page 58. (Read 285083 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 10
A very good decision about burning coins! I think this will greatly affect the price of the coin, probably now the last time for such a cheap purchase.
After such a decision on the burning of coins, you will have to wait for some time to set the price. This can take from one month to a year. But then you can make good profit from tokens. But you need to suffer well and then you will get a good profit.
I think if they give it through airdrop by that it will also increase the price. burning effect will remain for so many time.so please airdrop the remaining coins

Some successful projects are doing this strategies, they airdrop remaining tokens. But let's see what will be the decision of the team. Maybe they can give it as a bonus to all investors who bough huge amount of coins.

It's my first time to know that kind of strategy, mate. Seems good marketing action and turns out successful for velox project.

I also heard about some projects giving unsold tokens to their community. But this days, I think its rare to happen now as most developers are using their unsold tokens to get more sales I guess.

That can't be avoided especially there are a lot of ICOs in the market. Well, some of them are really not doing what they need to do like burning the unsold tokens. This is why we need to be always updated especially a project that we participated.

Updates from the team is very important in the project we joined. Having those unsold tokens which we don't know what's best to do in it simply tells us that let us just wait because the one who will decide what to do are the developers of the said project. Let us just respect their decisions and be thankful for the opportunities they had given.
Activity: 448
Merit: 1
Look ARROUND!
A very good decision about burning coins! I think this will greatly affect the price of the coin, probably now the last time for such a cheap purchase.
After such a decision on the burning of coins, you will have to wait for some time to set the price. This can take from one month to a year. But then you can make good profit from tokens. But you need to suffer well and then you will get a good profit.
I think if they give it through airdrop by that it will also increase the price. burning effect will remain for so many time.so please airdrop the remaining coins

Some successful projects are doing this strategies, they airdrop remaining tokens. But let's see what will be the decision of the team. Maybe they can give it as a bonus to all investors who bough huge amount of coins.

It's my first time to know that kind of strategy, mate. Seems good marketing action and turns out successful for velox project.

I also heard about some projects giving unsold tokens to their community. But this days, I think its rare to happen now as most developers are using their unsold tokens to get more sales I guess.

That can't be avoided especially there are a lot of ICOs in the market. Well, some of them are really not doing what they need to do like burning the unsold tokens. This is why we need to be always updated especially a project that we participated.
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
BitHostCoin.io

Activity: 133

Activity: 280
I visited the ICO sale site today and got surprised that the remaining Velox tokens or coins for the round are on 7.2k remaining. Surely its a great start for the VELOX team to sold such a fast one.

Well that's good to know that they have sold already a lot of tokens I know this will continue because the project is gaining momentum.
Its really good news mate, this is huge amount already. This is very positive results. If this will continue project Velox will be a success. I hope alot of clients will be interested and invest the project.
Velox project had a great advertisement platform thats why their sale had almost sold out. This is a positive feedbacks towards the project.

That's good advertisement strategy help much of what is now the status of the Velox,  day by day it keeps on progressing and showing good performance.
Activity: 532
This is quite a great sale because half of the tokens have already been sold and definitely few days from now we can see some improvement of their sale. It is really great that the team did a good job despite of how the crypto market faces a lot of problems right now. So, the result really determines that there are more investors who wanted to support the platform.
Activity: 476
Merit: 102
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
The upcoming burn event (which will occur in the next two weeks) might contribute boosting the price of VELOX up.
Due to current massive falls of all coins (bitcoin and altcoins) in crypto market, it's right time to accumulate more potential coins into current portfolios of investors.
Thanks for invaluable news.
Burning of coins in any a case will lead to VLX growth. However it is worth understanding that it can occur not instantly in connection with a terrible trend of all cryptocurrencies going after bitcoin, down. Some time is necessary for restoration.
Activity: 392
Merit: 2
With the benefit of the project and members, I will wait for long until I can get my rewards which will be big. The price shoukd matter with the coin that had been burned.
I visited the ICO sale site today and got surprised that the remaining Velox tokens or coins for the round are on 7.2k remaining. Surely its a great start for the VELOX team to sold such a fast one.

Well that's good to know that they have sold already a lot of tokens I know this will continue because the project is gaining momentum.
Its really good news mate, this is huge amount already. This is very positive results. If this will continue project Velox will be a success. I hope alot of clients will be interested and invest the project.
Activity: 616
Of course, burning coins will be affecting the price of the coin because burning coins can give the coin on lower supply.
Activity: 322
That means so much for vlx token holders bud. Burning the tokens ensures them that the price will steadily increase without worrying that the founders will just dump thier coins when its getting higher.
Activity: 378

It really proves that this project will be on the top for it's gaining popularity and with a lot of supporters,  for sure the remaining Velox tokens will be sold out in just a couple a days from now.

You're definitely correct, this project will help every people in crypto currency community since this project talks about crypto trading and exchange that needs a lot of analysis. We hope by having this project will met the expectations of all the users and investors.

I also like you support the project almost from the very beginning of the launch of the platform. And during this time I saw how many new users are being added to support and participate in this project. I really look forward to launching the platform from the very beginning.
Activity: 294
Merit: 0
Well, we can really see the great improvements and fast developments of the team Velox Project towards this realistic and very promising project. And now, a lots of people has been keep here in the Velox Project community. I have high hopes to the great outcome that could attain in the end of its ICO. I hope for the continuous great success of this project.
Activity: 336
Merit: 11
Scouting for Innovative ideas.
Velox plans are very innovative from the beginning as i kept observing they have launched their own exchange platform and we could not face any issues with the platform.

It's just a temporary exchange where you can only trade a certain coin and that is the Velox Coin, the promised VeloxBolt is not yet launched.
Activity: 182

I'm pretty sure that in a few more days to come, it will be sold out because the project keeps gaining more popularity here in bitcoin community. More people and possible investors keeps coming to the Velox website and on this thread to earned knowledged and ideas about the platform. Soon, the team will succeed on this project.

Yes, and if the price of ethereum and bitcoin will continue to increase then surely more and more investors will be happy to invest good amount here in velox.
Well regardless if bitcoin and ethereum price goes up or down thier will still be a lot of investors of vlx tokens.
Yes, absolutely those who follow the project since from the beginning are doesn't care about the prices of BTC and eth. Whether the price's of BTC and eth are high or low. They consistently keep their support by making an investment in the project.
Not only followers of this platform understand that cryptocurrencies are very volatile. Any asset is so not volatile as cryptocurrency. It it is worth realizing and learning to react to fluctuations quietly. Thus, investors have nothing to worry.
Activity: 182

It really proves that this project will be on the top for it's gaining popularity and with a lot of supporters,  for sure the remaining Velox tokens will be sold out in just a couple a days from now.

You're definitely correct, this project will help every people in crypto currency community since this project talks about crypto trading and exchange that needs a lot of analysis. We hope by having this project will met the expectations of all the users and investors.

Yes that is totally right ,I think that the presentation and support of this project is one of the factors that are making it a success.
It's great that the protect has gained popularity, the team should keep working hard and make strategies to gain more investors
Activity: 196
Velox plans are very innovative from the beginning as i kept observing they have launched their own exchange platform and we could not face any issues with the platform.
Activity: 294

Yes that is totally right ,I think that the presentation and support of this project is one of the factors that are making it a success.
Pages:
Jump to: