Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Velox Project [VLX] - Old thread - page 59. (Read 285083 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 0
Velox is taking all the challenges and constantly enriching their platform with various upgrades by adding more features and making it updated according to the market trend.
I visited the ICO sale site today and got surprised that the remaining Velox tokens or coins for the round are on 7.2k remaining. Surely its a great start for the VELOX team to sold such a fast one.

It really proves that this project will be on the top for it's gaining popularity and with a lot of supporters,  for sure the remaining Velox tokens will be sold out in just a couple a days from now.

You're definitely correct, this project will help every people in crypto currency community since this project talks about crypto trading and exchange that needs a lot of analysis. We hope by having this project will met the expectations of all the users and investors.

That is on basing the understanding how velox can make success happen and there was even various investors who chosen Velox as their choice at the beginning and they succeeded with profits.
YEs there are a number of investors who choose velox to invest into and are happy now. It is never too late and i think that the investors now too can have some great profits ahead.
Yeah I’m sure there is still chance for people to earn a considerable amount by investing right now. The team is advancing on a fast pace and is filled with surprises.
Activity: 322
Merit: 2
I like this project team a lot, cause they solve any problem very fast and many work actively.  i hope the project should be success and wish this project a good luck. A lot of participate and investor get to the project
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
I hope the team will be able to make an excellent project.
Without you expect too, making better projects is the team's goal of the developer. Talking with logic is not with a temporary mind.
The project is too not with a temporary mind i guess and it has surely some thoughts for long term which would also prove much usefull for the long term investors who usually have huge profits in small investment.
Velox investors are now mostly confident and they have understood its potential from the white papers and it set various social channels and the set up including synchronizing which is admirable. We can expect great work flow with Velox.
Activity: 196
Without you expect too, making better projects is the team's goal of the developer. Talking with logic is not with a temporary mind.
The project is too not with a temporary mind i guess and it has surely some thoughts for long term which would also prove much usefull for the long term investors who usually have huge profits in small investment.
I visited the ICO sale site today and got surprised that the remaining Velox tokens or coins for the round are on 7.2k remaining. Surely its a great start for the VELOX team to sold such a fast one.

It really proves that this project will be on the top for it's gaining popularity and with a lot of supporters,  for sure the remaining Velox tokens will be sold out in just a couple a days from now.

You're definitely correct, this project will help every people in crypto currency community since this project talks about crypto trading and exchange that needs a lot of analysis. We hope by having this project will met the expectations of all the users and investors.

That is on basing the understanding how velox can make success happen and there was even various investors who chosen Velox as their choice at the beginning and they succeeded with profits.
YEs there are a number of investors who choose velox to invest into and are happy now. It is never too late and i think that the investors now too can have some great profits ahead.
Activity: 224

Early investors for velox have really made some great profits and i would always suggest any of the investor to be amongst the early investors. I hope that this project can really bring some exciting profits ahead.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002
Activity: 322
Merit: 11

legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008
Activity: 714
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

Well that's good to know that they have sold already a lot of tokens I know this will continue because the project is gaining momentum.

I'm pretty sure that in a few more days to come, it will be sold out because the project keeps gaining more popularity here in bitcoin community. More people and possible investors keeps coming to the Velox website and on this thread to earned knowledged and ideas about the platform. Soon, the team will succeed on this project.

Yes, and if the price of ethereum and bitcoin will continue to increase then surely more and more investors will be happy to invest good amount here in velox.
Well regardless if bitcoin and ethereum price goes up or down thier will still be a lot of investors of vlx tokens.
Yes, absolutely those who follow the project since from the beginning are doesn't care about the prices of BTC and eth. Whether the price's of BTC and eth are high or low. They consistently keep their support by making an investment in the project.
Activity: 434

Activity: 252
I think there are many followers of Satoshi Nakamoto who value anonymity and will certainly support this project.
I'll ask you why Satoshi Nakamoto? If nothing is mentioned in this platform. And initially the development team guaranteed anonymity in the exchanger, because most exchanges now require user identification and ask for their documents. Please answer me, why is Satoshi here?
"Banks must be trusted to hold our money and transfer it electronically.
but they lend it out in waves of credit.
We have to trust them with our privacy.

Satoshi Nakamoto
Here is a quote from their website.
Activity: 616
HI,dev, This person uses my account to apply for a signature bounty,Please check !

This person uses my account to apply for a signature bounty,Why not delete,He just changed the username mlox, but the account information is mine
https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/moxl-290729
Lol, seems like the bounty manager is very sleepy once he managed to update the spreadsheet while this person is applying.
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
PISTI

Well that's good to know that they have sold already a lot of tokens I know this will continue because the project is gaining momentum.

I'm pretty sure that in a few more days to come, it will be sold out because the project keeps gaining more popularity here in bitcoin community. More people and possible investors keeps coming to the Velox website and on this thread to earned knowledged and ideas about the platform. Soon, the team will succeed on this project.

Yes, and if the price of ethereum and bitcoin will continue to increase then surely more and more investors will be happy to invest good amount here in velox.
Well regardless if bitcoin and ethereum price goes up or down thier will still be a lot of investors of vlx tokens.
Activity: 504
Merit: 20
I think there are many followers of Satoshi Nakamoto who value anonymity and will certainly support this project.
I'll ask you why Satoshi Nakamoto? If nothing is mentioned in this platform. And initially the development team guaranteed anonymity in the exchanger, because most exchanges now require user identification and ask for their documents. Please answer me, why is Satoshi here?

He's just pointing out that the original goal of crypto and thus bitcoin was to use an anonymous currency without shit like KYC so this follows that
Activity: 378
The project takes a big place among the ongoing projects, I hope the team will be able to make an excellent project.
Activity: 448
Look ARROUND!

Even if the price don't increase if investors really want to invest they will make investments whatever the price of bitcoin and ethereum. But ofcourse it will really good if both of them will increase.

You may have a point and investors don't just invest in a platform that has no clear vision and mission. VLX is working hard to make their platform be supported by many investors and this is why the team creates more innovations about their marketing strategy.
Activity: 224

Hey guys! Does VELOX project have a well rounded team? a balanced team with expertise in multiple business and blockchain areas is often of great value.
Activity: 280

Pages:
Jump to: