Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Velox Project [VLX] - Old thread - page 61. (Read 285083 times)

Activity: 27
Merit: 0
I analyzed and came to the conclusion that this project is really worthy of attention.
Activity: 196
Velox April Wrap-up + 250k Sale Information Released below!

EXCLUSIVE Discord and Telegram Sales! Be sure to visit to receive even further discounted VLX!

https://s19.postimg.cc/rkdrepeir/velox-sale.png
Yeah velox already hitting so many roadmap for last many days.in this new update,I can see so many good news.velox in now on android & ios app because of this investor will be more interested in this project
I am sure that this project is going to hit the hardcap soon and also it would be available on almost each operating system so that most of the community members can take benefits for it.
We all hope that it soon reaches the hardcap so that more investors can be attracted towards this project and this project can then really reach some great heights ahead. This project will surely show us some good days.
Actually reaching hardcao is not that easy for each project but in terms of velox i think that this project can reach the hardcap ASAP and also it would not stop for that and will continue to raise the funds untill the end of the ICO.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10

EXCLUSIVE Discord and Telegram Sales! Be sure to visit to receive even further discounted VLX!

Yeah velox already hitting so many roadmap for last many days.in this new update,I can see so many good news.velox in now on android & ios app because of this investor will be more interested in this project
I am sure that this project is going to hit the hardcap soon and also it would be available on almost each operating system so that most of the community members can take benefits for it.
We all hope that it soon reaches the hardcap so that more investors can be attracted towards this project and this project can then really reach some great heights ahead. This project will surely show us some good days.
Activity: 224

https://s19.postimg.cc/rkdrepeir/velox-sale.png
Activity: 238
Over time, the project is becoming increasingly popular and I think there will be many who want to buy this coin.

Right, I think the team should really double their efforts just for the good result in this project, but upon knowing the status of this Velox I can say that the team are really did their good performance. Hopefully this good progress of VLX will be continue in the near future.

Definitely, they already get this far and we could expect that the team continue to work tirelessly with their platform. As we can observed, they made so much more innovations and always up to date with every activities they made so this can be have a better results.
They did their very best to prove and show project worth. The good and excellent updates are one proof that team are creating a strong bonds with each other and teamwork is really on. Hope team will continue to do their job and they will release another project updates for sure project victory.

We can see their great effort by visiting their sites and we can really noticed that everything are working perfectly. Also, in terms of their marketing strategy, they really are very creative since they have many more promotions about their token sale.
Velox even gained more goodwill even from many investors who got already benefited and their experience with the records are making more new investors understand its potential.
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
Over time, the project is becoming increasingly popular and I think there will be many who want to buy this coin.

Right, I think the team should really double their efforts just for the good result in this project, but upon knowing the status of this Velox I can say that the team are really did their good performance. Hopefully this good progress of VLX will be continue in the near future.

Definitely, they already get this far and we could expect that the team continue to work tirelessly with their platform. As we can observed, they made so much more innovations and always up to date with every activities they made so this can be have a better results.
They did their very best to prove and show project worth. The good and excellent updates are one proof that team are creating a strong bonds with each other and teamwork is really on. Hope team will continue to do their job and they will release another project updates for sure project victory.

We can see their great effort by visiting their sites and we can really noticed that everything are working perfectly. Also, in terms of their marketing strategy, they really are very creative since they have many more promotions about their token sale.
Supporters of velox are very active as we see they are constantly visiting various social channels like Facebook, Twitter etc and spreading about Velox and making people understand its potential that is reaping more popularity now.
Activity: 504
Merit: 20

To be fair though site did have some major issues at the start which people complained about a lot in the earlier days of the project. So there's that
Activity: 476
Merit: 102
support from the users is very important to smooth a project with it can get the trust of investors, I like from Velox the remaining unsold coins will be burned it can maintain price stability and can be profitable for the holder later.
Its a great marketing plan atleast it help maintain token price and if possible it also helps with the whole idea of maintaining circulations so pumping and dumping is minimal
Maintaining token price is much important for us.because after launching,sometime later it will go down.so make sure it & people will keep it for good result
Activity: 252
I think there are many followers of Satoshi Nakamoto who value anonymity and will certainly support this project.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 103
COMBO 2.0
support from the users is very important to smooth a project with it can get the trust of investors, I like from Velox the remaining unsold coins will be burned it can maintain price stability and can be profitable for the holder later.
Its a great marketing plan atleast it help maintain token price and if possible it also helps with the whole idea of maintaining circulations so pumping and dumping is minimal
Activity: 336
Scouting for Innovative ideas.

As for doing what is indicated in their roadmap, they actually are very punctual although I was already expecting they the VeloxBolt will be released in the 2nd quarter of 2018.
Activity: 616
Merit: 251

The website looks perfectly, it is the truth. But it is necessary to move also on third-party exchanges, thus the popularity will grow and it will be possible to release updates which will be seen by already bigger number of associates.
Activity: 532
Merit: 1
The Velox platform will soon be very well known in different countries, because I'm sure that the team will do everything possible to make the project successful. Thanks to such diligent work, they will receive the success that they have long deserved. Our task is to support them in this.
Activity: 448
Merit: 1
Look ARROUND!

I'm sure that in the near future we will see a successful project from the VLX team and the successfully presented Velox exchange platform. When this happens nobody can say, even the team itself. But they have a good road map, according to which the project is moving in the right direction.
It is very deserving to know when the team was executing all the plans in an expected manner without giving up in any task and more initiatives are taken by actively communication with the investors by letting them understand completely filling all the gaps.
Yes, and this is what all trusted relations are between the development team and investors. It is then when the team goes strictly on schedule and on the road map which was pre-written and displayed on the official website. When it's all publicly available to all users and visitors to the site.

Velox team really prove us that they are serious and dedicated with the velox project, they already announced a lot of improvements and new developments, this is the reason their popularity now is really high.

With what the team already achieved, I think they deserves to be supported because they have been working tirelessly to make their platform works perfectly. So, maybe in the future, this project will be successfully supported by many investors.
Activity: 420
BitHostCoin.io

I'm sure that in the near future we will see a successful project from the VLX team and the successfully presented Velox exchange platform. When this happens nobody can say, even the team itself. But they have a good road map, according to which the project is moving in the right direction.
It is very deserving to know when the team was executing all the plans in an expected manner without giving up in any task and more initiatives are taken by actively communication with the investors by letting them understand completely filling all the gaps.
Yes, and this is what all trusted relations are between the development team and investors. It is then when the team goes strictly on schedule and on the road map which was pre-written and displayed on the official website. When it's all publicly available to all users and visitors to the site.

Velox team really prove us that they are serious and dedicated with the velox project, they already announced a lot of improvements and new developments, this is the reason their popularity now is really high.
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
An interesting idea for those who like or need anonymity. This of course will not immediately allow the exchange to work with half of the world, but if we take into account that something can be an excellent tool for those who do not care about the volume of trading, but first of all, its security is important.
Activity: 294

They have a great team and the operations lab where monitoring team will be effectively monitoring Velox site and they will highlight if they find any abnormalities to dev and operations team and they seek priority resolutions with continuous follow up till the issue get fixed.
Activity: 714
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

Yes, absolutely the team has very creative and hardworking. They continuously come with new marketing strategies and innovative ideas and these things always work very well. And the team has been promoting this platform since from the beginning to till now in a good manner. I am pretty sure the team will take this project to the great heights of success.
Activity: 560
Merit: 309
Your Data Belongs To You

Definitely which is profitable, as time goes by the project was supported by many from the start till now,and because of a strong support of the users it  resulted to many more investor who send there interest in the project. All are waiting for the day that this project will launch and I strongly believe that this will a big hit in the market.

Activity: 434

Definitely which is profitable, as time goes by the project was supported by many from the start till now,and because of a strong support of the users it  resulted to many more investor who send there interest in the project. All are waiting for the day that this project will launch and I strongly believe that this will a big hit in the market.
Pages:
Jump to: