Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Velox Project [VLX] - Old thread - page 60. (Read 285083 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 251
HI,dev, This person uses my account to apply for a signature bounty,Please check !

This person uses my account to apply for a signature bounty,Why not delete,He just changed the username mlox, but the account information is mine
https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/moxl-290729
Wtf... Such lawlessness is created. Really it is impossible to create normal conditions under which such substitution won't be able to happen. These are the simplest things, the administrator, take measures.
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
BitHostCoin.io
I visited the ICO sale site today and got surprised that the remaining Velox tokens or coins for the round are on 7.2k remaining. Surely its a great start for the VELOX team to sold such a fast one.

Well that's good to know that they have sold already a lot of tokens I know this will continue because the project is gaining momentum.

I'm pretty sure that in a few more days to come, it will be sold out because the project keeps gaining more popularity here in bitcoin community. More people and possible investors keeps coming to the Velox website and on this thread to earned knowledged and ideas about the platform. Soon, the team will succeed on this project.

Yes, and if the price of ethereum and bitcoin will continue to increase then surely more and more investors will be happy to invest good amount here in velox.
Activity: 532
Merit: 1
I visited the ICO sale site today and got surprised that the remaining Velox tokens or coins for the round are on 7.2k remaining. Surely its a great start for the VELOX team to sold such a fast one.

Well that's good to know that they have sold already a lot of tokens I know this will continue because the project is gaining momentum.

I'm pretty sure that in a few more days to come, it will be sold out because the project keeps gaining more popularity here in bitcoin community. More people and possible investors keeps coming to the Velox website and on this thread to earned knowledged and ideas about the platform. Soon, the team will succeed on this project.

I agree, since they are now becoming more popular in the forum and definitely it will have a better outcome about their ICO sale. VLX team were very active in terms of serious issues and in this way, things will be set according to plan.
Activity: 476
Merit: 102

Yes hopefully more people will buy some more tokens while admin is still offering it with a little discount.
I don't see any discount offer in the thread.if they seriously  give some discount or as a airdrop,it will be wonderful.waiting for such type of offer
Activity: 392
Merit: 2

Yes hopefully more people will buy some more tokens while admin is still offering it with a little discount.
Surely many people will buy VLX tokens. This project is promising which for sure your investment will grow. Velox now will going to be successful.
Velox have many supporters that's why the token have drop down fast. Many members buy and will always support Velox which will be success in the future.
Activity: 322

legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
HI,dev, This person uses my account to apply for a signature bounty,Please check !

This person uses my account to apply for a signature bounty,Why not delete,He just changed the username mlox, but the account information is mine
https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/moxl-290729
I think there are many followers of Satoshi Nakamoto who value anonymity and will certainly support this project.
I'll ask you why Satoshi Nakamoto? If nothing is mentioned in this platform. And initially the development team guaranteed anonymity in the exchanger, because most exchanges now require user identification and ask for their documents. Please answer me, why is Satoshi here?
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
Well, I appreciate the whole project because of its ideology, this is why I also support and contribute in bounty campain. But the very long period of the bounty campaign (till 27 September) make me little bit scary ...
Why? Do you think that this is a very long period for the company of bounty? It seems to me that on the contrary, the longer the users of the forum will be signed, the more new users will learn about the project and will follow the links in their signatures. So you are wrong and look at it from the other side.
Of course the main reason for running bounty campaign is make attention to another people at crypto world come to Velox. And i don't think this is long bounty program, IMO.
Over time, the project is becoming increasingly popular and I think there will be many who want to buy this coin.

Right, I think the team should really double their efforts just for the good result in this project, but upon knowing the status of this Velox I can say that the team are really did their good performance. Hopefully this good progress of VLX will be continue in the near future.

Definitely, they already get this far and we could expect that the team continue to work tirelessly with their platform. As we can observed, they made so much more innovations and always up to date with every activities they made so this can be have a better results.
They did their very best to prove and show project worth. The good and excellent updates are one proof that team are creating a strong bonds with each other and teamwork is really on. Hope team will continue to do their job and they will release another project updates for sure project victory.

We can see their great effort by visiting their sites and we can really noticed that everything are working perfectly. Also, in terms of their marketing strategy, they really are very creative since they have many more promotions about their token sale.
Supporters of velox are very active as we see they are constantly visiting various social channels like Facebook, Twitter etc and spreading about Velox and making people understand its potential that is reaping more popularity now.
Velox Project is very famous in market as of today. The constant support of the supporters in the project was a big help. Velox community is now increasing because of the rapidly spreading the good news and feedbacks with the project.
Activity: 154
Well, I appreciate the whole project because of its ideology, this is why I also support and contribute in bounty campain. But the very long period of the bounty campaign (till 27 September) make me little bit scary ...
I don't think the bounty will have long period like the time expect. Because they said the airdrop will stop when meet 252k VLX coin.
I greatly appreciate the good job of the team and keep doing it. Because the bounty campaign of the Velox Project give a lots of people a great opportunity to become a part of this project in spreading its infomation and great capabilities here in the crypto community to become an anonymous and decentralized trading in the near future.

The team members of this project really doing great. They are very active in giving information and finding ways to make it better. It gives also opportunities to people both in field of investment and work which is so good.
Activity: 294
Merit: 0
I don't think the bounty will have long period like the time expect. Because they said the airdrop will stop when meet 252k VLX coin.
I greatly appreciate the good job of the team and keep doing it. Because the bounty campaign of the Velox Project give a lots of people a great opportunity to become a part of this project in spreading its infomation and great capabilities here in the crypto community to become an anonymous and decentralized trading in the near future.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 268
50% bonus on your First Topup
Activity: 434
Velox April Wrap-up + 250k Sale Information Released below!

EXCLUSIVE Discord and Telegram Sales! Be sure to visit to receive even further discounted VLX!

Yeah velox already hitting so many roadmap for last many days.in this new update,I can see so many good news.velox in now on android & ios app because of this investor will be more interested in this project
I am sure that this project is going to hit the hardcap soon and also it would be available on almost each operating system so that most of the community members can take benefits for it.
We all hope that it soon reaches the hardcap so that more investors can be attracted towards this project and this project can then really reach some great heights ahead. This project will surely show us some good days.
Velox is leading a great change with its strategies to achieve success as they are very trending by enhancing to the discord and telegram channels and effectively conversing and making investors understand and in result we are gaining good sales.
That is great, I hope the team continues working hard and plan properly and strategize to deal with any problem that come their way
I believe in it, even have some problem with our BTC price now, but altscoin still hot, especial at exchange coin.
Activity: 378
Merit: 114
Activity: 182

EXCLUSIVE Discord and Telegram Sales! Be sure to visit to receive even further discounted VLX!

https://s19.postimg.cc/rkdrepeir/velox-sale.png
Yeah velox already hitting so many roadmap for last many days.in this new update,I can see so many good news.velox in now on android & ios app because of this investor will be more interested in this project
I am sure that this project is going to hit the hardcap soon and also it would be available on almost each operating system so that most of the community members can take benefits for it.
We all hope that it soon reaches the hardcap so that more investors can be attracted towards this project and this project can then really reach some great heights ahead. This project will surely show us some good days.
Velox is leading a great change with its strategies to achieve success as they are very trending by enhancing to the discord and telegram channels and effectively conversing and making investors understand and in result we are gaining good sales.
That is great, I hope the team continues working hard and plan properly and strategize to deal with any problem that come their way
Activity: 182
Over time, the project is becoming increasingly popular and I think there will be many who want to buy this coin.

Right, I think the team should really double their efforts just for the good result in this project, but upon knowing the status of this Velox I can say that the team are really did their good performance. Hopefully this good progress of VLX will be continue in the near future.

Definitely, they already get this far and we could expect that the team continue to work tirelessly with their platform. As we can observed, they made so much more innovations and always up to date with every activities they made so this can be have a better results.
They did their very best to prove and show project worth. The good and excellent updates are one proof that team are creating a strong bonds with each other and teamwork is really on. Hope team will continue to do their job and they will release another project updates for sure project victory.

We can see their great effort by visiting their sites and we can really noticed that everything are working perfectly. Also, in terms of their marketing strategy, they really are very creative since they have many more promotions about their token sale.

Definitely which is profitable, as time goes by the project was supported by many from the start till now,and because of a strong support of the users it  resulted to many more investor who send there interest in the project. All are waiting for the day that this project will launch and I strongly believe that this will a big hit in the market.

support from the users is very important to smooth a project with it can get the trust of investors, I like from Velox the remaining unsold coins will be burned it can maintain price stability and can be profitable for the holder later.
The fact that these things are absolutely basic for each project is important. But not each team pays to these points due attention and already especially carries out them qualitatively.
Activity: 64
the Velox project interested me with its concept and the quality of the developers' work. But I'm interested at what stage is the project now and what are the plans for the near future?

https://s19.postimg.cc/rkdrepeir/velox-sale.png
Pages:
Jump to: