Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Velox Project [VLX] - Old thread - page 69. (Read 285083 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 0
I have a question for the team, if I buy coins now, can I make a stacking? I think many people are interested in this issue and if possible, you should definitely buy VLX coins.
What do you mean make a stacking? Please explain it more so I can answer your question. However, just wait until the developer came to answer your question.
I think mate he is talking about stocking the coins or hold it for while. Maybe he want to buy and hold the coins until right time and good exchange price. Its just my own interpretation of what is asking. Hope I got his point.
Coins stand less on this stage than the actual cost, I consider that it because now the coin is speculated only on own exchange, after calling on other trading floors the price will change.
Activity: 238
So far, the exchanger is working without interruptions. Apparently there is still a lot of user traffic that would overload the servers
Velox dev team was actively involved monitoring all the server disk usages accurately on time and reducing the usage of junk and making the platforms with no latency.
Team Velox is very actively involved in various conferences and presentations, in order to show that the team is set up seriously to open its project. We should just support the developers and follow all the news of the project.

With that activity, I am pretty sure their project will be more widely be known not only here but also in the real world. With their great determination and innovations, they will surely have an excellent outcome of what they were doing.

agree, the team are really doing their best to improve the project and fulfill all their plans. I am sure that sooner or later success will be easy for them to reach.

The team would also be a contributing factor for making the project into success. As of know Velox really proves to the crypto community that they are growing and developing.    

Yes that's true,  the people behind the project plays a big role to make it success.  Imagine they have different part to do such as thinking for what are those things need to update,  answering the querries of people, monitor the progress,  finding ways to make investors attract and gain trust or shall we say believe in the said project. I hope the team will continue doing it,  for the success of everyone.
Yes you're right, the people that make the team play a very important role as they are responsible for developing the project from every aspect to make sure it succeeds
There are a number of such supporters for this project too and i think that their active support can lead this project to a profitable and prospective life ahead and for sure they would have some great profits ahead.
Yeah, the project certainly has a purpose and huge number of people supporting it. The team has made a lot of efforts since the beginning, so the rewards will surely reap.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 103
COMBO 2.0
I have a question for the team, if I buy coins now, can I make a stacking? I think many people are interested in this issue and if possible, you should definitely buy VLX coins.
What do you mean make a stacking? Please explain it more so I can answer your question. However, just wait until the developer came to answer your question.
I think mate he is talking about stocking the coins or hold it for while. Maybe he want to buy and hold the coins until right time and good exchange price. Its just my own interpretation of what is asking. Hope I got his point.
Holding depends on the coin holder if he thinks that it will have a good value in the future. But at its current state, it is in very high risk and the project could still flip.
All Coin are risky mate you just need to do your research and then trust in the team to deliver on the work eventually
Activity: 196
So far, the exchanger is working without interruptions. Apparently there is still a lot of user traffic that would overload the servers
Velox dev team was actively involved monitoring all the server disk usages accurately on time and reducing the usage of junk and making the platforms with no latency.
Team Velox is very actively involved in various conferences and presentations, in order to show that the team is set up seriously to open its project. We should just support the developers and follow all the news of the project.

With that activity, I am pretty sure their project will be more widely be known not only here but also in the real world. With their great determination and innovations, they will surely have an excellent outcome of what they were doing.

agree, the team are really doing their best to improve the project and fulfill all their plans. I am sure that sooner or later success will be easy for them to reach.

The team would also be a contributing factor for making the project into success. As of know Velox really proves to the crypto community that they are growing and developing.    

Yes that's true,  the people behind the project plays a big role to make it success.  Imagine they have different part to do such as thinking for what are those things need to update,  answering the querries of people, monitor the progress,  finding ways to make investors attract and gain trust or shall we say believe in the said project. I hope the team will continue doing it,  for the success of everyone.
Yes you're right, the people that make the team play a very important role as they are responsible for developing the project from every aspect to make sure it succeeds
There are a number of such supporters for this project too and i think that their active support can lead this project to a profitable and prospective life ahead and for sure they would have some great profits ahead.
Activity: 182

Merit: 10
good project, but so hard to join bounty.
i was tracking velox so long time. Sad
It is really hard to join the velox bounty because they really want some good bounty participants and thats why they have kept a low number of participants which also proves that this project is potential to have good profits ahead.
Activity: 86
good project, but so hard to join bounty.
i was tracking velox so long time. Sad
Activity: 224
does anyone know when the exchange will resume trading?
Is trading live at velox? I don't think they will start trading as soon and if they have already started trading then for sure they are going to have some exciting profits ahead and i am waiting for them to announce this officially.
Activity: 252
Holding depends on the coin holder if he thinks that it will have a good value in the future. But at its current state, it is in very high risk and the project could still flip.
The risk in crypto-currencies is always, but in this project I do not see it big, the team is very active in promoting the project on the Internet and many people should know about it.
Activity: 92
Merit: 1
does anyone know when the exchange will resume trading?
Activity: 336
Merit: 11
Scouting for Innovative ideas.
Activity: 154

Activity: 532
Activity: 280

Hello!and in any conferences/presentations attended by the creators of Velox? I couldn't find any information about it.
Activity: 448
Look ARROUND!
Velox is a platform of blockchain, which for the first time introduces a unique creative idea in the symbolic market of economic economics, which can begin to trade in person and on a platform for the exchange of digital assets.
This is a well-worded designation for the Velox platform. In the near future, the platform can become one of the most popular and most used trading platforms in cryptography.
This company has commercial value, which is very special in every exchange. Providing convenience to potential investors is one of the things that encryption companies can classify in the world, but it provides clear and detailed details and at the same time is a roadmap that determines whether or not the company is paying attention to future investors.

They wanted to make everything to be feel comfortable of using their platform. As we can observed, the team are doing a great plan about their project and as a result, people were impressed about what they just achieved.
Activity: 392
Merit: 2
Velox is a platform of blockchain, which for the first time introduces a unique creative idea in the symbolic market of economic economics, which can begin to trade in person and on a platform for the exchange of digital assets.
This is a well-worded designation for the Velox platform. In the near future, the platform can become one of the most popular and most used trading platforms in cryptography.
This company has commercial value, which is very special in every exchange. Providing convenience to potential investors is one of the things that encryption companies can classify in the world, but it provides clear and detailed details and at the same time is a roadmap that determines whether or not the company is paying attention to future investors.

Velox really amazing! There will be a great value of investors that will gonna invest in Velox since the project are very reliable in the future.
Activity: 322
Merit: 40
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
I he think means receiving coins in percentage a ratio to the balance, something like the POS system or similar. Too this question interests me, we wait for the developer.
Activity: 434

Yeah, but somehow there are some adjustments during from the start which we need some patience. Also, we need to understand and hoping someday this project will give as a good service by having great, reliable and fast transaction.

Pages:
Jump to: