Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Velox Project [VLX] - Old thread - page 93. (Read 285083 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 11
Velox April Wrap-up + 250k Sale Information Released below!

EXCLUSIVE Discord and Telegram Sales! Be sure to visit to receive even further discounted VLX!

Developers are full of surprises!I didn't think there'd be any news of that kind. Perhaps it will not appeal to competitors who thought that the project reached its maximum
Over three service integrations of velox with great accomplishments is really a challenging aspirations the team driving a huge hard work achieving all the milestones in an accurate manner.
Activity: 336
Merit: 11
Scouting for Innovative ideas.
Anonymous and decentralized trading? But what about physical products, shouldn't they be analysed first before the person buys and how is it possible to do that when trading is anonymous?

Lmao, why are you going to bring up a physical product in the crypto space where everything(physical products/ assets) are being tokenized in order to be easily traded?
Activity: 154
Merit: 0

EXCLUSIVE Discord and Telegram Sales! Be sure to visit to receive even further discounted VLX!

https://s19.postimg.cc/rkdrepeir/velox-sale.png
Developers are full of surprises!I didn't think there'd be any news of that kind. Perhaps it will not appeal to competitors who thought that the project reached its maximum
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002
Anonymous and decentralized trading? But what about physical products, shouldn't they be analysed first before the person buys and how is it possible to do that when trading is anonymous?
Can you elaborate on this question? As at the moment I am unsure of the specific question you are asking (therefor can not answer)
Activity: 420
Merit: 102
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002
What block height is the coin on? is pow over and what is the current average price of the coin?
Block explorer: https://chainz.cryptoid.info/vlx/
Avg price 0.0001-0.00011BTC in the past few days
Activity: 238

Velox have set the official Telegram and discord channel for all their participants where we can join and communicate with them and get clarified for all our queries.
Activity: 560
Merit: 10
Should have more action at VLX at now without exchange. And we can see now they have bonus sales, this sound is so good.
Yes, it does. Without an exchange, I can't prove any legitimate from the project because they were controlling the market, not the community like how an exchange work.
Activity: 882
Merit: 277
If i had a dollar for every "had i known"
Should have more action at VLX at now without exchange. And we can see now they have bonus sales, this sound is so good.

It sounds to me like the price was artificially bolstered on the exchange, then they dumping a massive amount on unsuspecting noobs. Left it up to this sheeps, they getting a marvelous deal out of it.
Activity: 434
Activity: 196

wow great conditions from Velox Project to buy VLX coins. When you just imagine that the price is now nearly 0.00013 btc, it is a good discount to buy coins in Pre-Sale.
Velox team will be working hardly in order to execute all the operations in a successfull manner and all the readers  get connected.
Activity: 420
Merit: 259

Well, look like this is the 20% bonus of VLX at the first then increasing. Actually at VLX exchange now the price is only 10k satoshies? If sell at 15k, is it suitable?
Activity: 120
@Evgenij_N we are undergoing some security upgrades so some withdrawals may take longer than others as the hot wallet will be at a minimum balance until it is complete.
Please wait.
We are also looking into the support desk issue.

Yesterday's BTC Withdraw (0.122 BTC) to me has returned on my balance. Today I have resent. Again nothing comes to my wallet...

Ticket can't still be created....

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

wow great conditions from Velox Project to buy VLX coins. When you just imagine that the price is now nearly 0.00013 btc, it is a good discount to buy coins in Pre-Sale.
Activity: 560

Such a great news! From this good news, I can expect more people will coming in to buy VLX because of this news!
Activity: 280

Those who think about investments-now is the best time.You get perspective coins with a good discount and do not doubt make a profit

Great updates about velox team. We can be sure now that the team is doing their best to make this project successful. I am hoping that more and more people will be attracted to join.

Yes. So far so good for the team VLX as they were able to maintain their good reputation and gain positive thoughts to the people here in bitcoin community. Hopefully by having this released informations, it can totally change the minds of potential investors and realized that VLX has a lot of reasons to become a good trading platform someday.
Good reputation can really lead to a successful progress of the project, having a hardworking team and a helping community, it can really make a difference towards its development.
Activity: 294

These updates are really interesting to know about the process, how they are executing the project progress and with all ths variables they wish to break the records.
Activity: 182

Those who think about investments-now is the best time.You get perspective coins with a good discount and do not doubt make a profit
This news really is excellent chance for a late entrance to the project. And if someone thought that the train has already left, then isn't present, here it and you can be bought.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 103
COMBO 2.0

Very glad to see the growing community and progress made so far. I see that vlx coin has been listed on several good exchanges. The new ANN thread also looks more attractive and shares a lot about the project.
i really like their enthusiasms on this project they have actually tried enough and they continue to do so in most positive ways Congrats to the team
Activity: 182

Very glad to see the growing community and progress made so far. I see that vlx coin has been listed on several good exchanges. The new ANN thread also looks more attractive and shares a lot about the project.
in my opinion this is an update that we have been waiting for! The project continues to grow and develop. Thanks to the efforts of the Velox team, the platform will become one of the most popular trading platforms.
Yes, absolutely this is great news. The project is continuously growing as per day passes. The developers are continuously putting efforts in the ico and due to their efforts project will reach on the great heights.
Developers are really working hard for a long time now and we can see that in the development of the project. We have can use popularity and following because of their Idea and because a hard work of the team. I hope they will become successful in the near future
Pages:
Jump to: