Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Velox Project [VLX] - Old thread - page 95. (Read 285083 times)

Activity: 120
Merit: 10
You need to fix your signature. It's not properly done
What does it mean and how to make it? And how it is connected with problem BTC Withdraw?
Activity: 493
Merit: 28
You need to fix your signature. It's not properly done
@Evgenij_N we are undergoing some security upgrades so some withdrawals may take longer than others as the hot wallet will be at a minimum balance until it is complete.
Please wait.
We are also looking into the support desk issue.
Thanks for the fast answer! I'll be waiting.
Unfortunately BTC haven't arrived on my Wallet yet.
I urgently needed my BTC, however it is necessary to wait Cry

I like Your VELOX Project and I wish him successful further development!!!
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002
Velox April Wrap-up + 250k Sale Information Released below!

EXCLUSIVE Discord and Telegram Sales! Be sure to visit to receive even further discounted VLX!

legendary
@Evgenij_N we are undergoing some security upgrades so some withdrawals may take longer than others as the hot wallet will be at a minimum balance until it is complete.
Please wait.
We are also looking into the support desk issue.
This is no more than a rumour, withdrawals are working normally though there are some cases of pauses due to a security upgrade.
We have not been hacked.
If you are having issues contact us on our discord, telegram, or via the support ticket system on our exchange.
Hello

At the moment I haven't received the my BTC Withdraw.
I have written to You on Telegram and Discord, check please, ID 1611.

P.S. I tried to create Ticket, however I am not able to do it - gives here such message, and I can't find anywhere that it didn't occur.

I repeatedly checked the my E-mail - nothing has come. Folder "Spam" is also empty...

Thanks and Regards, Evgenij

Activity: 882
Merit: 277
If i had a dollar for every "had i known"
What block height is the coin on? is pow over and what is the current average price of the coin?
legendary
Is this project have bounty program? How can I participate in the bounty program?
Bounty Campaign:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3427010.80;topicseen
legendary
Bitcoin withdrawl is closed just a day before due to an issue but the team actually identified the root cause and bringing the resolutions to fix the bug on top priority.

Since they are trying to create an Exchange, it is important for them to solve the problems before it gets more negative feedbacks. Every second count in crypto space.

Agree with you! I hope they will address that issue so that investors and supporters will continue to support this platform. I'm expecting that the Devs will read this reply.
I  think they will fix it as soon as possible or they will get some report at Scam Accusations Services is not good for VLX at this time. I hope it is will be normal technology error and not a big error or big attack. I scare about "hacked wallet" of exchange so much.
We have also experienced this scenario where transaction withdrawl go pending and as per their active communication their teams are working on it to bring the resolutions. Let us hope they identify the root cause and fix the bugs soon.

Why would such a hacked wallet can be occured? They build their own wallet and they have the files and data of every members. This won't be happening, but if the cause of it is inside od the company then this will be a big problem.
This case is a scary one which can affect the project reputation. I hope they can fix is fast and will fulfill their duty as what they habe said in their ANN as a secured project.
This is no more than a rumour, withdrawals are working normally though there are some cases of pauses due to a security upgrade.
We have not been hacked.
If you are having issues contact us on our discord, telegram, or via the support ticket system on our exchange.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Is this project have bounty program? How can I participate in the bounty program?
Activity: 392
Merit: 2
Bitcoin withdrawl is closed just a day before due to an issue but the team actually identified the root cause and bringing the resolutions to fix the bug on top priority.

Since they are trying to create an Exchange, it is important for them to solve the problems before it gets more negative feedbacks. Every second count in crypto space.

Agree with you! I hope they will address that issue so that investors and supporters will continue to support this platform. I'm expecting that the Devs will read this reply.
I  think they will fix it as soon as possible or they will get some report at Scam Accusations Services is not good for VLX at this time. I hope it is will be normal technology error and not a big error or big attack. I scare about "hacked wallet" of exchange so much.
We have also experienced this scenario where transaction withdrawl go pending and as per their active communication their teams are working on it to bring the resolutions. Let us hope they identify the root cause and fix the bugs soon.

Why would such a hacked wallet can be occured? They build their own wallet and they have the files and data of every members. This won't be happening, but if the cause of it is inside od the company then this will be a big problem.
This case is a scary one which can affect the project reputation. I hope they can fix is fast and will fulfill their duty as what they habe said in their ANN as a secured project.
Activity: 196

Activity: 110
Velox Project is the leader in the anonymous encryption currency, and I am optimistic about its long-term development.
Activity: 322
Merit: 11

Activity: 420
Merit: 259

Activity: 434
Well, i is no matter at this time for VLX, but i really hope they can fix it sooner, have any update about this issue?
Activity: 196
The next velox buy back period is in progress as we could experience and it is the better opportunity with the right time to join also velox purchased in the previous quarter will be destroyed and become unrecoverable.
Activity: 182

The volatility of crypto currency is high and the team should solve this as soon as possible
Activity: 210

Activity: 336
Merit: 11
Scouting for Innovative ideas.

Pages:
Jump to: