Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Velox Project [VLX] - Old thread - page 94. (Read 285083 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 1
Velox April Wrap-up + 250k Sale Information Released below!

EXCLUSIVE Discord and Telegram Sales! Be sure to visit to receive even further discounted VLX!

With so many achievements about their platform and I am sure investors will probably be happy with what the team did. And as of now, the team has a good offer about their token sale and this will definitely be a good way to attract more investors to participate with this once in a lifetime offer.
Activity: 714
Merit: 10
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

EXCLUSIVE Discord and Telegram Sales! Be sure to visit to receive even further discounted VLX!

Very glad to see the growing community and progress made so far. I see that vlx coin has been listed on several good exchanges. The new ANN thread also looks more attractive and shares a lot about the project.
in my opinion this is an update that we have been waiting for! The project continues to grow and develop. Thanks to the efforts of the Velox team, the platform will become one of the most popular trading platforms.
Yes, absolutely this is great news. The project is continuously growing as per day passes. The developers are continuously putting efforts in the ico and due to their efforts project will reach on the great heights.
Activity: 574

Very glad to see the growing community and progress made so far. I see that vlx coin has been listed on several good exchanges. The new ANN thread also looks more attractive and shares a lot about the project.
in my opinion this is an update that we have been waiting for! The project continues to grow and develop. Thanks to the efforts of the Velox team, the platform will become one of the most popular trading platforms.
Activity: 504
Merit: 20

Yeah velox already hitting so many roadmap for last many days.in this new update,I can see so many good news.velox in now on android & ios app because of this investor will be more interested in this project

They might be reaching the roadmaps but is the implementation matching well enough with the claims or were they more or less a miss in the end?
Activity: 252
Merit: 0

https://s19.postimg.cc/rkdrepeir/velox-sale.png
Oh, it's just a great idea to make another exchange, and the fact that you bounty started it is also very nice. I hope that the bounty company will end earlier than planned. I want to participate in the company's bauni and get a faster reward.
Activity: 210

I'm impressed that the Velox community grew so much since the day it was posted on the forum. And a perfect timing because they're launching a great sale on the platform
Activity: 336
Merit: 11
Scouting for Innovative ideas.

This is an interesting sale to participate, but will it be in the exchange again just like the first time? I hope you can add more coin to sell in the future.
Activity: 238

Activity: 532
Bitcoin withdrawl is closed just a day before due to an issue but the team actually identified the root cause and bringing the resolutions to fix the bug on top priority.
Since they are trying to create an Exchange, it is important for them to solve the problems before it gets more negative feedbacks. Every second count in crypto space.
Yes, your have a point. This should be solve as early as possible since this is very serious issues. Anytime this news will spread in the market and we won't  want to gain negative  feedbacks. So the team should address this matter as soon as possible. Hope team will cater this and give an eye on this problem.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002

Activity: 270
Anonymous coins can also be configured with some long-term holdings, but don't expect too much of its short-term situation.
Activity: 98
PISTI
The vlx token is a promising token to hold. I cant wait for it to boast a higher price in coinmarketap in the coming months.
Activity: 420
BitHostCoin.io

Those who think about investments-now is the best time.You get perspective coins with a good discount and do not doubt make a profit

I think it's really the cheapest price of velox coin now. We need to invest now and grab this opportunity. I am sure that time will come and we can all get huge profit from this investments.
Activity: 448
Look ARROUND!

The team again did some good work about their marketing strategy. I should expect that more investors would probably visit Discord and Telegram. This is I think another great concept about how the team getting an extra effort to make their sales even more exciting.
Activity: 616
Merit: 251

For those who have heard about the project recently and I wanted to buy very good offer coins, now it became more available. However and for old investors to eat it is possible to buy in addition.
Activity: 672

Great news! finally we waited for the bonuses from the development team. Now, even more users will know about the VELOX platform thanks to such a discount! Thanks to the developers that you give such a chance to purchase your tokens.
Activity: 6
In Chinese:
#Velox 项目动态 - 我们刚刚在#BitcoinTalk 发布了项目的四月回顾,
以及一个价值250,000 VLX的销售活动!
在以下地址可以看到我们所经历的这非常成功的一个月,
以及你怎样能买到最便宜的#VeloxCoin: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.36239670
Activity: 120
I installed the wallet but it does not synchronize, I read what file I need to update, but I can not find it. Prompt in what folder it is necessary to search for a file.

velox.conf  file

C:\Users\YOUR WINDOWS PROFILE NAME\AppData\Roaming\Velox

Open this file (or create new txt file and rename to velox.conf) and paste this:

addnode=104.237.3.192
addnode=104.237.3.190
addnode=104.237.3.189
addnode=104.251.219.222
addnode=104.251.214.165

Restart wallet and wait full synchronization.

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

Yeah velox already hitting so many roadmap for last many days.in this new update,I can see so many good news.velox in now on android & ios app because of this investor will be more interested in this project
Activity: 378
I installed the wallet but it does not synchronize, I read what file I need to update, but I can not find it. Prompt in what folder it is necessary to search for a file.
Pages:
Jump to: