Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] -- VGINA - Windows Wallet with Multisend ----- Bounties Available - page 19. (Read 51397 times)

UGC
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
so... hm... VGina is all wet, but no news   Grin
Activity: 392
Everyone Loves Vgina
Just to clarify for those who are too lazy to read back on the forum pages... the 62k premine dev is talking about is specifically for the coin swap.

Premine such an awful word its the balance needed to replace everyones coins there are approx 5850000 coins in circulation 100:1 means we need 58500  to replace them atm.  The new chain has 62000 coins sitting there.   We are definitely getting close.  Can only mine/stake 350k more Vgina (4-6 days or so)

This will do away with the old premine on the old chain.  0% premine from here forward.
Activity: 52
Merit: 0
Just to clarify for those who are too lazy to read back on the forum pages... the 62k premine dev is talking about is specifically for the coin swap.
Everyone Loves Vgina
So just send VGINA to Nova and wait for a new wallet? Wink
Network stake weight is still high... it's confusing.  Wink

Yup, hopefully send them and wait.  I'm compiling wallets as I write this now. Daemons next and mine out the 62k premine.  Will be getting the source up on Git shortly,   Hopefully have a pool up tonight.  The first 2880 blocks contain NO reward for a fair launch and no instamine.  mining will start Approx 48 hours from pool launch

X13 still
999999 blocks of PoW
DPoS Staking

1440 blocks to be mined per day.  50% mined / 50% staked. Reward is 2 coins per block.
copper member
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
62000 coins will be available.  I can confirm that it will be 100:1 swap.  Exciting stuff coming down the pipes today Smiley  The mining reward is reduced comparatively as well.

I will have complete spec's in a few hours.
Good news dev, i've wait for this happening. Looks like i need to buy more VGINA when it started.  Grin
Activity: 370
So just send VGINA to Nova and wait for a new wallet? Wink
Network stake weight is still high... it's confusing.  Wink
Everyone Loves Vgina
62000 coins will be available.  I can confirm that it will be 100:1 swap.  Exciting stuff coming down the pipes today Smiley  The mining reward is reduced comparatively as well.

I will have complete spec's in a few hours.
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
what will be maximum quantity of new vgina coins will be available.
pls reply
Everyone Loves Vgina
I am officially starting the swap today, like the ball is rolling.  

Later today I will release the source.  We will get a pool up, the block explorers and faucet can get updated, the old wallet design will be brought to the new wallet.

I will talk with Nova and set a deadline for the swap.  We have approx 4 days to complete the swap.

After consulting with several people the specs have been changed to ensure success of the project.  I think you will all be very happy when I release those as well.

Stay tuned, It's happening !!!!!
Activity: 773
Merit: 101
Soil.co - Earn USDT/USDC
VGINA coin still being like shitty coin. The swap must be happened. This coin is dying as well we can see. There only small hope.
100:1 ... wow!  Cheesy Super rare VGINAs...

https://novaexchange.com/news/ will it be announced here also? Smiley
Everyone Loves Vgina
If your on slack, it is the best place to keep up with the swap info.
Everyone Loves Vgina
After a week of consulting, math, and research the swap will be ready to begin tomorrow.

The new Vgina coin was designed around my business model with efficiency and fairness in mind.

It's not a huge operation and with the coins constantly being put back to market we have decided on some new and exciting specs.

Vgina Coin will be swapped out @ a ratio of 100:1.  100 old Vgina for 1 New Vgina

62000 coins will be available for the swap. I will set the deadline for swap to be completed when the block explorer nears 6.2 million without the 5 million premine left.

pretty much puts us @ completing the swap this week, by sometime friday !   

Keep staking, Another day or two and I'll be done with the source.  I am hoping to get the pool up first, then I can pass the source out to people to get things done on their end. (BE, Exchange, Ossmium needs to bring the design, Faucet.)

After launch, We will set a deadline of a couple days with Nova, When the deadline is reached Nova will turn off deposit's for the old Vgina and we will get the market switched.

If you MISS the deadline you will have to submit your WALLET.DAT file to us, It will be inspected by my team and you will be credited for coins received/staked up to the deadline, no further.  This will cost you 8% of your coins.
How about one week? It's just fair imho... otherwise -8% Wink Smiley

Lets see how many fools try to squeak past the deadline thinking they can swindle some extra coins.  if its just a couple people who weren't here, or legit missed it we would be glad to help out 0% 

I will be getting things rolling  later today or early tomorrow.
I understand and agree: who is far too late, be happy to get some help. Wink Just want to be sure that it's a fair time frame...  Cheesy
Let it roll... give it flow...  Wink
Everyone Loves Vgina
Keep staking, Another day or two and I'll be done with the source.  I am hoping to get the pool up first, then I can pass the source out to people to get things done on their end. (BE, Exchange, Ossmium needs to bring the design, Faucet.)

After launch, We will set a deadline of a couple days with Nova, When the deadline is reached Nova will turn off deposit's for the old Vgina and we will get the market switched.

If you MISS the deadline you will have to submit your WALLET.DAT file to us, It will be inspected by my team and you will be credited for coins received/staked up to the deadline, no further.  This will cost you 8% of your coins.

Lets see how many fools try to squeak past the deadline thinking they can swindle some extra coins.  if its just a couple people who weren't here, or legit missed it we would be glad to help out 0% 

I will be getting things rolling  later today or early tomorrow.

Everyone Loves Vgina
Hello dev, is there a new version of wallet being tested already, are you going to change the ticker? Well hope we can have a successful swap as soon as possible, it seems the price is down again, anyway its great chance for other orders to get filled and take advantage of high stake period. I'm watching this coin's progress, goodluck!

Yes, were just testing, editing, trying out a few things.  Looks like we posted at the same time.
Everyone Loves Vgina

Activity: 701
Merit: 500
MIGHTYB
Hello dev, is there a new version of wallet being tested already, are you going to change the ticker? Well hope we can have a successful swap as soon as possible, it seems the price is down again, anyway its great chance for other orders to get filled and take advantage of high stake period. I'm watching this coin's progress, goodluck!
Wallet staking again, after 8 hours not.
Coin Swap postponed???
Can't confirm... staking as usual. Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: