Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] -- VGINA - Windows Wallet with Multisend ----- Bounties Available - page 20. (Read 51368 times)

Activity: 114
Merit: 2
Wallet staking again, after 8 hours not.
Coin Swap postponed???
Activity: 370
Merit: 250
Some changes need to be made, Kaltun must be able to use his video card.  ANN Updated

COIN SWAP COMING UP - STAY TUNED

- Lowering Stake - 5%
- Changing Algo and block reward to X13 and 6.9 coins per block 250 000 blocks PoW only
- Reduced Coin total supply - Looking to keep it below 10 million by end of PoW
- Premine will be 0% on the next chain.

Coin swap will most likely take place on Nova Exchange.
Please, can you tell us when swap will start? A deadline we have to send VGINA to Nova?
It will be announced early enough?  Smiley Looks like a hidden ninja swap lol...  Grin
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
Everyone Loves Vgina
What was the premine on the old chain and how it was spent? Why do you call it a nasty stain when it was your premine and you were the one who was advocating for having a fair amount of coins allocated for your personal use in the first place. Generally, I agree that premine should be purged. The fact that you didn't touch those allocations is a sign that you probably didn't have a chance to spent them.

The portion of the premine that was used went to the beautiful wallet, bounties, a giveaway, some education for myself to do more for the coin myself, the faucet has a good amount to keep it alive for some time.

the premine just sits there, haven't touched it in 4.5 days says the block explorer. Since the giveaway.  I don't need it and have no intention of giving anymore away or using it.  I thought it would be handy in the beginning, plans change.
Activity: 237
Merit: 110
What was the premine on the old chain and how it was spent? Why do you call it a nasty stain when it was your premine and you were the one who was advocating for having a fair amount of coins allocated for your personal use in the first place. Generally, I agree that premine should be purged. The fact that you didn't touch those allocations is a sign that you probably didn't have a chance to spent them.
Everyone Loves Vgina
Some changes need to be made, Kaltun must be able to use his video card.  ANN Updated

COIN SWAP COMING UP - STAY TUNED

- Lowering Stake - 5%
- Changing Algo and block reward to X13 and 6.9 coins per block 250 000 blocks PoW only
- Reduced Coin total supply - Looking to keep it below 10 million by end of PoW
- Premine will be 0% on the next chain.

Coin swap will most likely take place on Nova Exchange.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 255
http://miningpool.thruhere.net

No registration needed, just use your wallet adress as username and no password needed.

example for VGINA COIN

stratum+tcp://miningpool.thruhere.net:7414 -u YOURWALLETHERE -p x

3 available ports!
Port: 7413 -- Diff 256
Port: 7414 -- VarDiff: 8-16194 (use as default)
Port: 7415 -- Diff:32192 (use for hashmining or miningrigrentals)

Someone please try.
Thanks

Yep minning there
Everyone Loves Vgina
Everyone Loves Vgina
http://miningpool.thruhere.net

No registration needed, just use your wallet adress as username and no password needed.

example for VGINA COIN

stratum+tcp://miningpool.thruhere.net:7414 -u YOURWALLETHERE -p x

3 available ports!
Port: 7413 -- Diff 256
Port: 7414 -- VarDiff: 8-16194 (use as default)
Port: 7415 -- Diff:32192 (use for hashmining or miningrigrentals)

Someone please try.
Thanks

Cancel that. Looks like it works
Activity: 672
Merit: 251
Darn, did you see guys, the pump and dump game of vgina at nova ...

highest 3k ....
I see it, but just for a moment. After i see that, looks like this coin have good future, i can't wait for the coinswap if would be happen. Dev, you must working hard from now  Wink
Activity: 1540
Merit: 502
Darn, did you see guys, the pump and dump game of vgina at nova ...

highest 3k ....
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013
Here is an updated block explorer that provides for more advanced blockchain analytics. Many of the exchange addresses have been tagged.

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/vgina/
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
BTC=1GjeqWFLc4TBDg3bwdQk9ZWnEoNPCT9t6G
There are a hand full of reasons why this swap is taking place.

To reduce the stake
To reduce the total coin supply
To shed the wallet builders attachment that has become a hinderance to progress - people seen that on the first page the first day and never looked back, and I'm continually having people respond "I'm not working with a wallet builders coin"
To get rid of the premine its a pretty nasty stain on the top 100 in block explorer.
To switch to a GPU mineable algo - X13 was what my coder offered to me

When it comes to my skills these things are beyond me.  I know my way around Git, Compiling wallets, web design, getting there with setting up block explorer and a pool.  its all exciting to me but i can only learn so much at a time

so anyways all of these things I cannot do nor have the time to sit down with google and learn. A coin swap was the most logical choice to me.

If you would like to chat with me more you can catch me on slack

https://join.slack.com/vginalovers/shared_invite/MTc2MTgzNTI0NjQxLTE0OTM1OTMxMDYtYjE0ODQxYzE1Yg

Myself I don't particularly care for swaps however This coin works like a champ so far anywayI love the fact that you are very forthcoming.I understand your reasoning behind it.I'll be watching for the swap.

Cheers

Tom
Activity: 149

To reduce the stake
To shed the wallet builders attachment that has become a hinderance to progress - people seen that on the first page the first day and never looked back, and I'm continually having people respond "I'm not working with a wallet builders coin"
To get rid of the premine its a pretty nasty stain on the top 100 in block explorer.

When it comes to my skills these things are beyond me.  I know my way around Git, Compiling wallets, web design, getting there with setting up block explorer and a pool.  its all exciting to me but i can only learn so much at a time

so anyways all of these things I cannot do nor have the time to sit down with google and learn. A coin swap was the most logical choice to me.

https://join.slack.com/vginalovers/shared_invite/MTc2MTgzNTI0NjQxLTE0OTM1OTMxMDYtYjE0ODQxYzE1Yg

Thanks again for your candid and prompt reply. Ironically this blockchain and wallet are among the best I have used. I really don't know where all of the walletbuilder hatred comes from, possibly coders who want to keep others out of the game. (someone else can answer this) As for the premine it is really about accountability and trust. A premine can be a good thing if it is administered to grow the coin and accounted to the community. So far you have earned that trust from myself and I would think others as well. The coin supply is all relevant in the inherent value regardless, and obviously the stake rate is not sustainable. I am foremost a trader as well so I do understand your current limitations. I will stay on board and see where it goes. Cheers.
Everyone Loves Vgina

To reduce the stake

When it comes to my skills these things are beyond me.  I know my way around Git, Compiling wallets, web design, getting there with setting up block explorer and a pool.  its all exciting to me but i can only learn so much at a time

Hey dev, Ive liked this coin all along, don't really care about the staking rate, and made some profit. However,  I see you doing alot of business with the RAIN/ BOAT dev and I am 100% certain that he is a total piece of shit. Now you are switching this coin to a similar style. Therefore I no longer trust you or your coin. You may not be guilty of anything but birds of a feather for sure.

Alot of business?  I did one of his bounties, he is an idiot and won't pay up, hence all the fuss over there.  I am also a crypto enthusiast/trader.  I conduct all my crypto dealings from 1 account.

Thanks for answering. Ok why the switch to a similar coin then? There was nothing wrong with this one. Please don't tell me it is to reduce the the stake rate, which can be achieved without a coin swap. I have liked your work and still want to support it. OBAViJEST is a serial fibber, and I have been watching all of his exploits very closely so I may learn who his cohorts are. I was the the top holder of his scammy Boat coin with the # 4 and #6 addresses, and dumped off at 5-6 sats just because he is perpetual lying scum.
Everyone Loves Vgina
How much time we have to send VGINA to Nova ca. when swap is live?

Will happen towards the end of the week/ over the weekend.
Everyone Loves Vgina
Hey dev, Ive liked this coin all along, don't really care about the staking rate, and made some profit. However,  I see you doing alot of business with the RAIN/ BOAT dev and I am 100% certain that he is a total piece of shit. Now you are switching this coin to a similar style. Therefore I no longer trust you or your coin. You may not be guilty of anything but birds of a feather for sure.

Alot of business?  I did one of his bounties, he is an idiot and won't pay up, hence all the fuss over there.  I am also a crypto enthusiast/trader.  I conduct all my crypto dealings from 1 account.

Hey dev, Ive liked this coin all along, don't really care about the staking rate, and made some profit. However,  I see you doing alot of business with the RAIN/ BOAT dev and I am 100% certain that he is a total piece of shit. Now you are switching this coin to a similar style. Therefore I no longer trust you or your coin. You may not be guilty of anything but birds of a feather for sure.
Pages:
Jump to: