Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] -- VGINA - Windows Wallet with Multisend ----- Bounties Available - page 18. (Read 51396 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 100
Everyone Loves Vgina
I will be requesting that Nova Shut off VGINA deposits today !!!

Move your coins to Nova.  No coins produced from the old VGINA chain will be accepted after that point.
Everyone Loves Vgina
Looks like Mr Osmium, the fellow who made our great wallet, received a hefty chunk of cash to make the wallet in the first place.  Told me he would update the wallet "no fee bro"  is telling me he wants .07 BTC more to copy and paste his design into the new wallet.  Seems fucking ridiculous to me on top of the 0.5 BTC he already received.

Not sure what to do about that.  Possibly sit down with Qt creator myself this week . .
Everyone Loves Vgina
It's in the process of happening.

Its happening

Happy Mothers day to everyone, I will try to get more done today in between events.  But most of the fun is going down Monday and Tuesday Smiley

Here is the new source - www.vgina.ca/vgina-source.tar.gz  Feel free to setup a pool, wallet, have at er Smiley

first 2880 blocks have 0 reward.  500 have been mined.
Everyone Loves Vgina
It's in the process of happening.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 502
i am littlebit confused now,

when is the swap ??  or am i to late ?? i send it on 2017-05-09

Activity: 182
Merit: 106
This sounds like such a joke, but all the best of luck... I'll be sure to ask the girls how many VGINAs they have, hopefully just 1  Cheesy
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
So i have my coins on Nova but i dont see anything happening?
Activity: 383
Merit: 250
www.vgina.ca/vgina-source.tar.gz

For anyone that wants the new wallet early.  I will get it up on Git, I will get the old design over.  Main thing is it's up and running.  busy busy.

For linux you need to use VGINA.conf.  All caps.

make for the wallet or /src $ make -f makefile.unix  for daemon

Quick and easy. 

Addnode should work as node.vgina.ca, if not use IP 172.81.178.18

Really good job dev!
Everyone Loves Vgina
www.vgina.ca/vgina-source.tar.gz

For anyone that wants the new wallet early.  I will get it up on Git, I will get the old design over.  Main thing is it's up and running.  busy busy.

For linux you need to use VGINA.conf.  All caps.

make for the wallet or /src $ make -f makefile.unix  for daemon

Quick and easy. 

Addnode should work as node.vgina.ca, if not use IP 172.81.178.18
Everyone Loves Vgina
I will have the source on Git for the new coin tonight (next 6 hours)

MOVE YOUR COINS TO NOVA !!!!

We are officially starting after several delays. 

!!!!
Everyone Loves Vgina
Keep in mind that if you buy @ 59 sats today your going to want to hold till 5900 sats to break even.  55 sats - 5500 sats.  Im interested to see what the price does.  For those of you who bought in at 10 sats your only looking to see 1000 sats as the new price and its gravy beyond.

Everyone Loves Vgina
after swap i just have 20 coin, hahahha
looking forward dev

Well lets hope it doesn't take long for the price to adjust.  20 coins of a 64k supply should equal out over time and be same price if not better than 20k of a 6.2 million supply Wink  Yall gonna be holders for a while for sure now Smiley  I'm sure the only coins sold before the price equalizes will most likely just be miners dumping what they get.
Activity: 232
Rubic stays cubic
looking forward dev

That is a foursome almost every night of the week.  Cheesy
Activity: 295
ॐ http://goaco.in ॐ
looking forward dev
Everyone Loves Vgina
Maybe some reward for voting on poswallet? Smiley

Lets get the swap out of the way and we can get listed on more exchanges.  No point in the next few days.  If another exchange lists the old Vgina coin it will be a pain in the ass.
Everyone Loves Vgina
It seems we had some delay on swap dev, hope everything is going smooth. I am expecting this thread's Ann will change any moment for the new coin specs and future roadmap you will share. New vgina coins will start very rare, only 62k, wondering how miners and stakeholders will set new price for this. Good news on vgina coin's usage regarding retailers for adult products will be very much appreciated.  Smiley Goodluck on the coin's progress dev.

Yup, slight delay. When I got the source there were a few things I wanted taken care of and adjusted.  I should receive it back today and got a few hours set aside to sit down and get it rocking !!

As I mentioned its coming back with a slightly higher balance to accommodate a few extra days.  64K instead of 62K
Activity: 701
Merit: 500
MIGHTYB
It seems we had some delay on swap dev, hope everything is going smooth. I am expecting this thread's Ann will change any moment for the new coin specs and future roadmap you will share. New vgina coins will start very rare, only 62k, wondering how miners and stakeholders will set new price for this. Good news on vgina coin's usage regarding retailers for adult products will be very much appreciated.  Smiley Goodluck on the coin's progress dev.
Activity: 835
Merit: 500
Maybe some reward for voting on poswallet? Smiley
Everyone Loves Vgina
so... hm... VGina is all wet, but no news   Grin

It's sopping wet !!! I had the source in my hands, sent it back for a slight revision.  We got time, everything is going to work out.

Its just been a busy couple days with work and being available at the same time the guy making the source is on the other side of the world.
Activity: 434
i like vgina..good luck for vgina
Pages:
Jump to: