Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] -- VGINA - Windows Wallet with Multisend ----- Bounties Available - page 23. (Read 51368 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 100
Everyone Loves Vgina
when i click on my .conf file and it opens I have this information inside

Code:
rpcuser=userofvgina
rpcpassword=xxx
server=1
listen=1
daemon=1
rpcport=6969
addnode=170.75.163.187

if yours is not the same, make it so.

when you save the file click save ass, change file type to all files and write vgina.conf then save
Activity: 383
Merit: 250
Is the Vgina in your wallet and it wont sync or is it on an exchange ?

I claimed 10 vgina coins off a faucet but i can't see the transaction in my wallet because it doesn't sync.

is it partially synced ? or just not connecting at all ?

It's not syncing at all
It has to be your network or your messing with the community, just compiled and synced up another wallet, 3rd time in a day, took 8 minuites to sync 100k blocks.

the only thing i did was make conf and put rpc info and 1 adnode   addnode=170.75.163.187

What do you mean with put rpc info and 1 adnode ?
Yeah sorry i was wrong...

www.vgina.ca/vgina.conf

Put that in your %appdata% folder... you know about it?

usually:

C:\Users\"yourusername"\AppData\Roaming\VGINA

I did, it didnt work. I already tried a few times to delete it and add it again, but without success.
Everyone Loves Vgina
It has to be your network or your messing with the community, just compiled and synced up another wallet, 3rd time in a day, took 8 minuites to sync 100k blocks.

the only thing i did was make conf and put rpc info and 1 adnode   addnode=170.75.163.187

Everyone Loves Vgina

I claimed 10 vgina coins off a faucet but i can't see the transaction in my wallet because it doesn't sync.

is it partially synced ? or just not connecting at all ?
Activity: 370
Yeah sorry i was wrong...

www.vgina.ca/vgina.conf

Put that in your %appdata% folder... you know about it?

usually:

C:\Users\"yourusername"\AppData\Roaming\VGINA
I don't know why, but sure it's the fancy wallet and the wonderfull name that forced me to sync and grab some VGINA...  Cheesy
Was smooth and easy to set up, don't know why people have problems with this.

Anyhow, happy staking so far! May the juice be with you!  Cool

Wait for sync...  Wink

I have 0 active connections so how is it supposed to sync without active connections
I don't know why, but sure it's the fancy wallet and the wonderfull name that forced me to sync and grab some VGINA...  Cheesy
Was smooth and easy to set up, don't know why people have problems with this.

Anyhow, happy staking so far! May the juice be with you!  Cool

Wait for sync...  Wink

Everyone Loves Vgina
can't have too much VGINA  Grin

You know what I'm talking about  Grin
Everyone Loves Vgina
My wallet is still not syncing.. I added the file but without success, can someone help me with this?

is this addnode in your conf file ? addnode=170.75.163.187  it is a dedicated node. If you cant sync off that then it is something with your conf file, your firewall/network

I did everything, will there be a web wallet? Because i do want to sell my vgina at a point ofcourse, but i cant if it doesn't sync..

Is your firewall perhaps blocking the wallet app or ports?

How tf do i know? I don't get a notification it got blocked or so.
Activity: 232
Rubic stays cubic
My wallet is still not syncing.. I added the file but without success, can someone help me with this?

is this addnode in your conf file ? addnode=170.75.163.187  it is a dedicated node. If you cant sync off that then it is something with your conf file, your firewall/network

I did everything, will there be a web wallet? Because i do want to sell my vgina at a point ofcourse, but i cant if it doesn't sync..

Is your firewall perhaps blocking the wallet app or ports?

Everyone Loves Vgina
I have compiled the daemon twice on seperate VPS in the past 24 hours.  from .vgina i run wget www.vgina.ca/vgina.conf and wget www.vgina.ca/peers.dat  the wallet then syncs immediately the info in those files works, confirmed
Everyone Loves Vgina

Everyone Loves Vgina
I want to call this coin Virtual Gina!
And the lady reminds me of Kylie Minogue...  Cheesy

Should i give it a try?  Still cheap...  Smiley

put up some buys Smiley were 2000 blocks away from the giveaway, you know what people usually do with giveaways dontcha ?

I'll start handing that out as soon as we pass 100k blocks
I want to call this coin Virtual Gina!
And the lady reminds me of Kylie Minogue...  Cheesy

Should i give it a try?  Still cheap...  Smiley

Activity: 1540
Merit: 502
You will most likely have to mine another coin with that video card as the difficulty has gotten quite high to grab blocks with a card.  its up in ASIC /rental territory now.  

Give that video card a whirl on minergate or suprnova, or my fav Aika lots of coins and algo's to play with.
i think your right i get little 16kh/s

pity ....

Pages:
Jump to: