Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] -- VGINA - Windows Wallet with Multisend ----- Bounties Available - page 22. (Read 51368 times)

Activity: 525
Merit: 250
ibuku adalah segalanya(my mother is the best)
nice sounds
rate swap??1:1??? or 1:10000
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
Everyone Loves Vgina
I have looked through the entries so far for the giveaway.  Here is a list of the accepted addresses.  If you have an issue with why yours might not be on the list let me know we can talk about it.

www.vgina.ca/giveaway.txt

8695.652173913 coins each if no one else enters. 
Everyone Loves Vgina
Some changes need to be made, Kaltun must be able to use his video card.  ANN Updated

COIN SWAP COMING UP - STAY TUNED

- Lowering Stake - 5%
- Changing Algo and block reward to X13 and 6.9 coins per block 250 000 blocks PoW only
- Reduced Coin total supply - Looking to keep it below 10 million by end of PoW
- Premine will be 0% on the next chain.

Coin swap will most likely take place on Nova Exchange.
Everyone Loves Vgina
There will be a pool up for mining when its time to start the swap.  you cant mine it now !

i cant wait to mine vgina btw, my stick is so hard now...hahahah

why is this coin swap ?

-Because 100% stake is ridiculous, can't offer a service if people can collect that much interest in a few days 100% was promotional
-Who really wants to mine scrypt anymore, x13 will open the door to anyone with a video card, greater distribution will be achieved
-New Source is NOT from walletbuilders, it will be more reliable and credible without that name attached to it
-Coin supply will be reduced from an estimated 70 million @ block 500 k to around 8-9 million @ block 500 K
-I can dispose of an unneeded premine and no one can worry for it to be dumped or skewing the block explorer numbers
Activity: 1246
Merit: 502
There will be a pool up for mining when its time to start the swap.  you cant mine it now !

i cant wait to mine vgina btw, my stick is so hard now...hahahah

why is this coin swap ?
Everyone Loves Vgina
There will be a pool up for mining when its time to start the swap.  you cant mine it now !
Activity: 1540
Some changes need to be made, Kaltun must be able to use his video card.  ANN Updated

- Lowering Stake - 5%
- Changing Algo and block reward to X13 and 6.9 coins per block 250 000 blocks PoW only

LOLOLOL,  how nice of you That you think of me Smiley....

but i need more info if i may mine this coin, i am mining now etc , almost 2 days now, and only ive got 0,6 etc .......

but thx again dev

Everyone Loves Vgina

- Lowering Stake - 5%

Activity: 1540
Make sure you PM me your new NOVA Exchange address ASAP.  i will gladly update it in the giveaway spreadsheet, and send you a handful for your troubles (from my purse of course)

I was thinking you forgot about that dev, and i search the spreadsheet but i didn't find it. Hmmm, so you have the spreadsheet. Glad you said this  Smiley
How many block more for started the giveaway dev?

There is no spreadsheet for you, its for me.  I won't be posting a spreadsheet with all the info in it for privacy reasons of the community.  I will however post a list of addresses that were submitted, and if it was accepted you will get coins, if not accepted it will say why not beside the address.

nice Dev, privacy is very important ( especially with adult things Smiley ) ......

keep up good work, i have made a little bag at nova , when you give the airddrop ill be ready to catch some cheap vginas Wink

copper member
Activity: 798
Make sure you PM me your new NOVA Exchange address ASAP.  i will gladly update it in the giveaway spreadsheet, and send you a handful for your troubles (from my purse of course)

I was thinking you forgot about that dev, and i search the spreadsheet but i didn't find it. Hmmm, so you have the spreadsheet. Glad you said this  Smiley

There is no spreadsheet for you, its for me.  I won't be posting a spreadsheet with all the info in it for privacy reasons of the community.  I will however post a list of addresses that were submitted, and if it was accepted you will get coins, if not accepted it will say why not beside the address.
Yeah, i got it. There's no problem about that. Just make sure you have it,
Everyone Loves Vgina

Activity: 383

copper member
Activity: 798

Activity: 434
Activity: 518
Merit: 299

I just did, thank you very much.
Everyone Loves Vgina
Were 10 coins all you had? why don't I just send you a handful to your nova exchange account? and you can carry on

Yes but i entered the giveaway too and i want to sell those at a point obviously,

when i click on my .conf file and it opens I have this information inside

Code:
rpcuser=userofvgina
rpcpassword=xxx
server=1
listen=1
daemon=1
rpcport=6969
addnode=170.75.163.187

if yours is not the same, make it so.

when you save the file click save ass, change file type to all files and write vgina.conf then save

I changed it to it, but it didnt work
Everyone Loves Vgina
Were 10 coins all you had? why don't I just send you a handful to your nova exchange account? and you can carry on
Pages:
Jump to: